剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
It means they're testing out new ways to listen to anyone they want to.
他们真的能这么做
Can they really do that?
虽然那个逃犯很聪明
As smart as your fugitive may be,
但HAARP有针对这样的事件设置应对措施
HAARP has contingencies for incidents just like this.
无论他们准备得多么周全 但是供电
They can prepare all they want, but the power supply,
是让这种大型设施瘫痪的方式
that's how you take a big girl like this down.
变电站一断电
The moment that substation lost power,
HAARP网络会识别到错误 切换至储存后备电池
the HAARP network detected a fault and switched to reserve battery backup.
那是独♥立♥且安全的
It's siloed and secure.
他们以为是这样 但其实没有什么东西真的安全
That's what they think, but nothing's ever really secure.
我不想伤害任何人 - 打起精神 孩子
I don't want to hurt anyone. - Tighten up, kid.
我们要创造历史了
We're about to make history.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
你从旅馆跟踪我来这里的
Did you follow me from the hotel?
你要好好照顾自己啊
You got to take care of yourself.
你当自己是我的医生
Are you my fucking doctor?
不 我是在照顾你
No, I'm looking out for you.
我就是这样 我一直都在这么做
It's what I do. It's what I've always done.
就算不信任你 我也依然在乎你 希德
I don't have to trust you to care about you, Sid.
档案在哪 - 安全的地方
Where's the Archive? - It's safe.
在这里吗 - 你说呢
Is it here? - You tell me.
你的小队在我的旅馆房♥间找到了吗
Did your team find it in my hotel room?
你觉得这很好笑
Is this funny to you?
不
No.
那你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为你的嘴在做那个动作
Because you're doing that thing with your mouth.
你觉得失控时就会咬下嘴唇
Where you bite your bottom lip when you feel out of control.
是 你此刻的表现 就像是个过于自大的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, you're acting like an overly confident prick
而我不确定为什么
and I'm not really sure why.
其实 我确定 你很享受这个过程
Actually, I am. You're enjoying this.
对 我很享受
Yeah, I'm enjoying this.
被追赶 被搜捕
Being chased. Being hunted.
不按规矩来 见机行事
And being off-book, making it up as you go.
你总是在计划失败 不得不随机应变时
You always did your best work when the plan went to shit
表现得最好
and you had to think on your feet.
就像维也纳那次
Like Vienna.
这与维也纳那次行动完全不同
This is nothing like Vienna.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
为什么要冒险
Why risk it?
为了见你
To see you.
想看看你在这其中的角色是什么
Attempting to figure out how you fit into all this.
你站在哪一边
Whose side you're on.
我想相信中情局 已经绝望到需要你出面 但...
I want to believe that the Agency's so desperate that they need you but...
我的直觉告诉我 你另有动机
my gut says you have another agenda.
别相信你的直觉
Don't listen to your gut.
为什么
Why not?
因为我是你能信任的唯一一个人
Because I'm literally the one person you can trust.
证明给我看 - 怎么证明
Prove it. - How?
跟我走
Come with me.
我们一起消失
Let's disappear.
不可能 - 我们可以去任何地方
That's not gonna happen. - We could go anywhere.
有了档案 谁也动不了我们
With the Archive, we're untouchable.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
你和我 果阿的某个沙滩
You, me. Some beach in Goa.
不算太糟吧
How bad could it be?
我该走了
I should go.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thank you for the beer.
他不会有事的 卢克不会有事
He's gonna be okay. Luke is going to be okay.
请别说了
Please don't say that.
你希望我说什么 说我很担心
What do you want me to say? That I'm worried?
说我完全不知道儿子在哪儿
That I've got no idea where our son is?
对 因为至少你没说谎
Yeah. Because then at least that would be honest.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
该死的 弗兰克 我对你说了谎
Fuck. Frank, I lied to you.
关于绑♥架♥的事 我说了假话
I lied to you about the abduction.
哈弗洛克 他...
Havlock, he...
他给了我这个
he gave me this.
这是什么
What is that?
是坠机的录像
It's a recording of the crash.
中情局的那个女人 希德妮
And that woman from the CIA, Sidney,
她...觉得他也许是在通过 交给我东西来操控你 所以我...
she thought he might try to manipulate you by passing me something, and so I...
我告诉她他没有
I told her that he didn't.
哈弗洛克给你了这个
Havlock gave you that?
对 我没有给... - 你对我说了谎 莎拉
Yeah. And I didn't give it-- - You lied to me, Sarah.
对 我应该告诉你的
Yeah, I should have told you.
莎拉 这是证物
Sarah, it's evidence.
好吗 证物 - 弗兰克 开慢点
Okay? Evidence. - Frank, slow down!
开慢点
Slow down!
我知道当警♥察♥的老婆意味着什么 好吗
I know what it is to be a cop's wife, all right?
我了解自己的人生
I understand my life.
但难道你看不出 这对我们的家庭产生了什么影响
But don't you see what this is doing to this family?
什么 你想我怎么做
What? Huh? What do you want me to fucking do?
你会在这个案子里陷得更深 好吗
You were about to get drawn further into this case, all right?
我...有个选择 我选择了保护你
I had a choice to make and I chose to protect you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
该死的...
Fuck. Fuck.
弗兰克 我爱你
Frank, I love you.
我恨自己对你撒了谎 但你不明白吗
And I hate that I lied to you, but don't you see?
这不过又一次说明了 我们的关系已经多么支离破碎
This is just another example of how broken we've become.
说点什么啊
Say something!
融雪盐
Road salt.
州政♥府♥的维护车 就像卢克乘坐的那辆
From a state maintainer like the one Luke's in.
所以呢 - 这不是州公路
So? - This isn't a state road.
他留了印记
He's leaving us a trail.
(高频活动极光研究项目)
走
Get walkin'.
放在这里
Set it down right here.
打开
Turn this on.
我是二级电气技师艾萨克罗梅洛
This is Electronics Technician Second Class Isaac Romero speaking.
接下来几天 你们将听说 我的精神状况不适合服役
In the coming days you'll be told I was mentally unfit to serve.
我对我的政♥府♥有仇恨情绪
That I have a grudge against my own government.
我是本国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And that I'm a domestic terrorist.
这都是真的
All are true.
另一件事也是真的 那就是 美国政♥府♥在监控你们的每一个举动
What is also true is the US government has been monitoring your every move.
我清楚这点 因为我曾是监控者
I know this because I was one of the listeners.
所以我在道德上有义务提供解决方案
This is why I have a moral duty to provide the solution.
我身后的是高频活动极光研究站
Behind me is a High-frequency Active Auroral Research station.
事实上 它根本不是研究站
It is, in fact, not a research station at all.
而是一个必须终结的 大规模监控计划的中心
But the heartbeat of a mass surveillance program that must be terminated.
关闭它将产生涟漪效应
Taking it offline will have a ripple effect.
随之而来的黑暗将会是...
The darkness that follows will...
令人痛苦的
be painful.
将有生命消逝 为此 我...
Lives will be lost and for that I'm...
为此 我很遗憾
for that I'm sorry.
住手
Stop it!
你有什么毛病 - 你已经伤害了太多人
The hell's wrong with you? - You already hurt too many people.
我不会再让你伤害其他人了
I won't let you hurt anyone else.
那是什么 你在传输信♥号♥♥
What is that? You transmitting?
那是什么 你...那是个该死的调谐线圈
What is that? Are you... That's a fucking tuning coil.
不 那是我的上颌扩弓器
No, it's my palate expander.
你一直在传输信♥号♥♥
You've been transmitting this whole time.
你也是他们的人
You're one of them.
你在干吗 - 张开...
What are you doing? - Open your...
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
不 住手 - 给我张嘴
No! Stop! - Open your fucking mouth.
给我拿出来
This is coming out.
只有我的正畸医生能这么做
Only my orthodontist can do that--
给我张嘴
Open your fucking mouth!
你听
Listen!
你听
Listen!
什么声音
What is that?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表