剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
I28
I28.
B6 - B6
B6. - B6.
G19
G19.
卡尔
Cal?
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
《失序边缘》
第一季第五集
好的 我们从头开始 我们知道的情况到底有哪些
Okay, let's start from the beginning. What exactly do we know?
我们知道哈弗洛克雇了 一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑帽骇客偷走六号♥档案
We know Havlock hired a black hat out of Russia to steal Archive 6.
我们知道那个骇客消失了 但消失前将档案交给了一个信使
We know the hacker vanished, but not before giving the Archive to a courier.
也就是文森特提埃格
AKA Vincent Thiago.
假名 假文件 一切都是假的
Fake name. Fake papers. Fake everything.
我们对信使所知的 唯一一点是他在坠机前24小时
And the one thing we know about the Courier is that he arrived here
来到了这里
24 hours before the crash.
也就是说 他早知道会坠机
Which suggests that he knew about the crash,
他等着与哈弗洛克会面并交出档案
waiting to meet Havlock and hand off the Archive.
但他怎么知道哈弗洛克会在这里坠机
But how did they know Havlock was gonna crash here?
除非他们二人早就选好了坠机地点
Unless the two of them chose to put the plane down exactly where they did.
为什么 这里有什么 阿♥拉♥斯加有什么
Why? What's here? What's in Alaska?
熊 午餐肉 比大部分鸟个头还大的蚊子
Bears, spam, mosquitos bigger than most birds.
这是什么
What is that?
他们在麦加酒吧办派对 帮唐尼一家筹款
They are hosting a shindig at the Mecca to raise money for Donnie's family.
有啤酒 吃的 如果我走运 还能跳舞
There's beer, food. Dancing if I'm lucky.
在葬礼上喝啤酒和跳舞 而且还是在搜人行动期间
Beer and dancing at a funeral? During a manhunt?
那不是葬礼 我们部落称之为“散财宴”
It's not a funeral. It's what our tribes call a potlatch.
你知道的 有族人离世时 整个社区都会出席
You know, when one of our people passes away, the whole community shows up,
尽自己所能捐助 减少亲属的负担
donates what they can to help ease the workload for the family.
弗兰克 二号♥线有个州警找你 说是急事
Frank, I got a trooper on line two. Says it's urgent.
我是雷姆尼克
Remnick.
嗨 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
又听到你的声音了 真开心
It's good to hear your voice again.
好
On it.
我本以为此刻会在阿♥拉♥斯加冻原上 找到你的尸体呢
I thought I might be finding your body right about now on the Alaskan tundra.
其实 有时没法如愿也是件好事
You know, sometimes it's good to not get what you want.
还是得看运气 你感觉如何
It's a stroke of luck. How you feeling?
酸疼 疲惫 你呢
Sore and tired, you?
还算不错
Pretty good.
毕竟我遭遇飞机失事 被搜捕还没死
Considering I survived a plane crash and a manhunt.
阿♥拉♥斯加和你的缘分还没尽
Alaska is not done with you yet.
布里格斯探长在哪儿
Inspector Briggs, where is she?
接到电♥话♥ 正在通话 他在二号♥线
We got a call, live now. He's on line two.
好的
Okay.
我读了更多关于你的资料 弗兰克
I've been reading more about you, Frank.
关于你在芝加哥的日子和回家的经历
About your time in Chicago and your return home.
我完全不知道你曾失去一个女儿
I had no idea you lost a daughter.
节哀 弗兰克 我完全无法想象
Sorry, Frank. I can't imagine.
你打来是为了聊我女儿
Did you call to talk about my daughter?
不 我打来是为了找你聊聊
No. I called to talk to you
因为我们走的路需要我们理解彼此
because the path we're on requires that we understand each other.
为此 我必须私下和你谈话
And to do that, I need to speak to you privately.
你能关掉免提吗 拜托了
Can you take me off speakerphone, please?
不如你来自首 你想怎么聊就怎么聊
How about you turn yourself in, we talk all you want.
我是认真的 弗兰克 这事很重要
I'm serious, Frank. This is important.
拿起话筒
Pick up the phone.
布拉福德害怕你的死亡开关
Bradford's afraid of your dead man's switch.
她想要停战
She wants a ceasefire.
她愿意谈判
She's willing to negotiate.
我是爱过你的 希德妮
I loved you, Sidney.
但是 你却在这里追捕我
And yet, here you are, hunting me down.
所以我必须和弗兰克谈谈
Which is why I need to speak to Frank.
弗兰克 请拿起话筒
Frank, please pick up the phone.
我不想在其他人面前做这件事
I don't wanna do this in front of everyone.
做什么 - 谈论我们的秘密
Do what? - Talk about our secret.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
你知道 我非常需要向你展示
You know, it's important for me to demonstrate to you
我是个信守承诺的人
that I'm a man of my word.
我把你的妻子交回给你了
I handed back your wife.
我没有说出你在家里藏的武器的事
I stayed quiet about the weapon you had hidden in your home.
作为交换 我只需要你回答一个问题
And in exchange, all I want from you... is to answer a question.
就一个问题
Just one question.
什么问题
What's the question?
你必须承诺会诚实回答 弗兰克
You have to promise to answer truthfully, Frank.
你会吗 - 什么问题
Will you? - What's the question?
很简单的 弗兰克
It's pretty simple, Frank.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
慢慢想 不急 诚实地回答
Take your time. Answer truthfully.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
能还是不能
Yes or no?
能
Yes.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
查到了 本地电♥话♥ 是座机
I got it. It's local. And it's a fixed number.
联络电♥话♥公♥司♥ 看看那个号♥码配给了谁家
Contact the phone company, see who's been assigned that number.
现在就去查 快点
Do it now, go.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank! - Yeah?
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉 - 弗兰克
Sarah? - Frank?
他们不见了 他们...不在小屋
They're gone. They're not-- They're not at the cabin.
卢克和吉拉不在那里
Luke and Kira, they're gone.
等等...别急 什么
Whoa, whoa, slow down. What?
还有 那个州警...他死了
And the trooper, he's dead.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在...山底的加油站
I'm at the-- the gas station at the bottom of the mountain.
好的 待在原地 我这就过来
Okay. Stay exactly where you are. I'm gonna come to you.
弗兰克 - 等等 怎么
Frank. - Hang on. Yeah?
一个猎人刚发现了吉拉摩尔 她活着
A hunter just found Kira Moore and she's alive.
卢克呢 - 她说他和一个犯人在一起
What about Luke? - She said he's with an inmate.
我们会找到卢克的 我爱你 你先和哈赤聊
We're gonna find Luke. I love you, I'm handing you over to Hutch.
派州警过去 发布安珀警报
Get troopers en route, issue an Amber Alert.
告诉空中医疗队我需要直升机
Tell Air Care I need their chopper.
哈弗洛克得等等了
Havlock is gonna have to wait.
去吧
Go.
她在哪儿 - 她在村医护队那边
Where is she? - She's with our village health aide.
她失去了意识 但已经醒了
She lost consciousness but she's awake now.
是你发现她的吗 - 是 长官
You the guy that found her? - Yes, sir.
我在约6.4公里外的林径上发现的她
I found her along the trail about four miles back.
洛娜 苏西
Lorna, Susie.
你还好吗
You okay?
过来...
Oh, come here. Come here.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不要感到抱歉 好吗
Oh, don't you be sorry, okay?
看着我 你不需要为任何事道歉
Look at me. You have nothing to be sorry about.
好吗 你安全了
Okay? You're safe.
我们会找人帮你治疗
We're gonna get you some help.
好吗 在此期间
Yeah? While we do,
我需要你看一些照片 帮我指认出和卢克在一起的男人
I need you to look at some photos and help me identify the man who has Luke.
是他吗 - 不是
Is that him? - No.
你不会向我开枪的
You ain't gonna shoot me.
你有机会 但没动手
You had your chance and didn't.
是他 - 你肯定
That's the guy. - You sure?
我肯定 - 是吗
Positive. - Yeah?
好 没事了 你没事的 来
Okay, it's okay. You're okay. Come here.
我会的 我一定会开的
I will. I swear I will.
杀了我 你每次闭上眼睛都会看到我
Kill me, you'll see my face every time you close your eyes.
离高速路多远 - 公路距离大约12.8公里
How far to the highway? - It's eight miles by road.
林径距离大概3.2公里
Two on the trail.
我去开雪地车来
I'll get my snow machine.
莎拉 你来这里做什么 我派州警去小屋了
Sarah, what are you doing here? I sent the troopers to the cabin.
卢克在这吗 - 不
Is Luke here? - No.
哈赤说他和一个犯人在一起 你知道在哪吗
Hutch said he's with an inmate. Do you know where?
不知道 但我知道 犯人的身份和之前的位置
No. But I know who he is and where he was.
吉拉说高速路上出了车祸
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表