剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
(K哈姆迪)
还有一个前线人 维克多沃斯 - 沃斯是谁
As is a former asset, Viktor Voss. - Who's Voss?
他是我们过去十年一直在密切监视的叛徒
He's a traitor who we bird-dogged for the better part of the last decade,
结果他却死在我们一个设施外面
only to have him turn up dead outside one of our facilities.
摄像头没开 录像被删除了
No cameras. Recordings deleted.
他想要什么
What was he after?
我以为你知道 - 为什么
Thought you might know. - Why?
哈弗洛克那天晚上在巴黎
Havlock was in Paris that night.
所以呢
So?
那与你无关
That doesn't concern you?
哈弗洛克不认识沃斯
Havlock doesn't know Voss.
你确定
You sure about that?
雅克 这是什么意思
Jacque, what is this?
我们发现西格玛库网络 出现了一系列的入侵活动
We've detected a series of intrusions into our SigmaVault network.
IP地址无法追踪 但我们认为是自己人干的
The IP is unattributable, but we think it's coming from the inside.
哈弗洛克符合怀疑特征
Havlock fits the profile.
你认为哈弗洛克反水了
You think Havlock's turned?
我没这么说 我是在问你信不信任他
I didn't say that. I'm asking if you trust him.
他为什么要入侵我们的网络
Why would he want to breach our network?
我不知道 但我们给了他很多权限
I don't know. But he has been given a lot of discretion.
他有门路 有犯罪世界的资源
He has access. Resources in the criminal world.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
我可以用生命为他担♥保♥
With my life.
让我们单独聊聊
Give us the room.
你和你老爸一个样子
You're just like your old man.
你父亲也对人充满信任
Your father was incredibly trusting.
他总是把人置于任务之上
He had a tendency to put people before the mission.
他是因此丢了性命的
That got him killed.
看好哈弗洛克 但保持距离
Keep an eye on Havlock. But keep your distance.
我需要你保护好自己
I need you to protect yourself.
你仍会想他吗
Do you still think about him?
每一天
Every day.
你父亲做出了最大的牺牲
Your father gave the greatest sacrifice,
所以我向自己承诺一定要保护你的平安
which is why I promised myself I would keep you safe.
但希德 你要小心
Be careful here, Sid.
我会看好哈弗洛克的
I'll keep an eye on Havlock.
她在说谎
She's lying.
她在和那个混♥蛋♥上♥床♥
She's sleeping with that son of a bitch.
我说了去找筹码是个错误
I told you it was a mistake to go phishing for leverage.
但你不听 现在他们知道了
But you didn't listen and now they know.
不会追踪到你身上的
Nothing points to you.
我担心的不是我 利维
I'm not worried about me, Levi.
我担心的是你 你应该听我的话
I'm worried about you. You should've fucking listened to me.
你去找筹码 因为你觉得自己有危险
You went looking for an edge because you thought you were in danger,
现在真的有危险了 - 我向来都是 我就是这个意思啊
and now you are. - I always was. That's what I'm saying.
六号♥档案证明了我所恐惧的一切
Archive 6 proves everything I feared.
中情局计划杀了我 像对待其他人那样
The CIA are planning on killing me, just like the others.
什么其他人
What others?
档案是一份列表 记录了在阿特沃特协议下
The Archive is an index of all previous ops
之前开展的所有行动
carried out under the Atwater Protocol.
我们这行就是做秘密行动的
We work in a business of unsanctioned ops.
是 但你和我并非 布拉福德的秘密计划里的唯一特工
Right. But you and I are not the only operatives in Bradford's secret program.
布拉福德在全球都开展了秘密地下行动
Bradford is running unsanctioned black book ops around the globe
就像我们的行动
just like ours.
她让行动人员在不受监管的情况下办事
She's placing operatives in the field with no oversight.
她为他们提供 没有获得发布批准的机密情报
She's providing them with classified intel that's hasn't been approved for release
用其来诱出 铲除敌人
and using it to flush out and kill our enemies.
伦敦 开罗 雅典
London, Cairo, Athens.
我只印了一部分 这不过是开始
I only printed a few. This is just the beginning.
这是一个秘密计划
It's a shadow program.
完全是自作主张的计划
It's completely rogue.
我不知道她是怎么找到这些线人的 希德
I don't know how she's sourcing these assets, Sid.
但仍然在世的都是那些还在行动的人
But the only ones still living are the ones who are still active
因为任务一结束 她就会杀了行动人员
because she's terminating her operatives once the job is complete.
希德 你父亲是布拉福德的第一批目标
Sid, your father was one of Bradford's first targets.
(罗伯特斯科菲德 已被处决)
那我们该怎么办 - 我必须逃走 隐匿行踪 秘密行动
So what do we do? - I have to flee. Go underground.
还有什么选择
What choice is there?
公众渠道 曝光真♥相♥
Go public. Expose the truth.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
那才是正确的作法
It's what's right.
布拉福德很有权势
Bradford is powerful.
她会抹黑我们说的一切
She'll just discredit everything we say.
确定他们能追查到你身上
Are we sure they can trace the steps back to you?
那次入侵到处都有我的数字指纹
My digital fingerprints are all over that breach.
也许我可以误导他们
Maybe I could redirect them.
不 查看不要紧 希德
No, looking was one thing, Sid.
但我下载那份档案的那一刻
The minute I downloaded part of that Archive,
就曝露了自己 他们会派人的
I exposed myself. They'll send a team.
他们会来这里杀了我
They'll come here. They'll kill me.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
那就跟我一起走吧
Then come with me.
我们一起离开 开始新生活
Let's go together. Start a new life.
我有生活
I have a life.
你有吗
Do you?
她还有多久就会知道我们的事
How long before she finds out about us?
你与我的关系意味着你也有罪
You're guilty by association.
我不能这么做
I can't.
如果我们离开这里 布拉福德是不敢碰我们的
If we leave, Bradford won't dare touch us.
我们有筹码
We have leverage.
如果我们威胁要曝光档案 那就能保住性命
If we threaten to go public with the Archive, it could keep us alive.
我爱你 利维
I love you, Levi.
但我父亲 我家人...
But my father, my family...
我不能放下这一切离开
I can't walk away from this.
我必须做对的事情 把真♥相♥告知天下
I have to make it right. Expose the truth.
你想想我说的话
Think about what I said.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
(华盛顿特区)
他很爱你们俩
He loved you girls so much.
我知道 妈妈 我也许得离开一段时间了
I know, Mom. I may have to go away for a little while.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
我不知道
I don't know.
你遇到什么麻烦了吗 - 没有
Are you in some kind of trouble? - No.
只是工作的事
It's just work stuff.
你在说谎
You're lying.
这与你父亲和真正发生的事有关
This is about your father and what really happened.
什么叫“真正发生的事”
What do you mean "what really happened"?
我从没想要伤害你或你姐姐
I never wanted to hurt you or your sister.
最重要的永远是保护你们姐妹
The whole point was always to protect you girls.
我觉得 让你们记住 自己的父亲是英雄 这对你们最好
I felt it was best for you if you remembered your father as a hero.
妈 你在说什么
Mom, what are you saying?
(《首都宪报》 星 条和笑)
妈 你还好吗
Mom, you okay?
妈 我和爸这张照片里的男人是谁
Mom, who is this man in the photo with me and Dad?
我觉得是时候让你知道真♥相♥了
I think it's time you learned the truth.
(纽约 南布朗克斯)
文森特提埃格
Vincent Thiago?
希德妮
Sidney.
我在伦敦与你父亲相识时24岁
I was 24 when I first met your father in London.
我是身无分文的难民
I was a moneyless refugee.
他需要一个会土耳其语的人
He needed someone who could speak Turkish.
你是他的口译员
You were his interpreter.
我和你父亲的友情 是在残酷无情又富丽堂皇的地方建立的
My friendship with your father was forged in savage and splendid places.
伊朗 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 黎巴嫩
Iran, Russia, Lebanon.
但因为我们的工作 我树敌不少
But because of our work, I made many enemies.
是你父亲带我来这里的
It was your father who brought me here.
他帮我拿到签证
He helped with my visa,
帮我处理背景调查和公民文件
my background checks and citizenship papers.
我在华盛顿以语言学家的身份 与他共事了六年
I worked alongside him for six years as a linguist in Washington.
然后他离开了我们
Then he was taken from us.
你是说他被谋杀了
You mean he was murdered.
恐怕你父亲是为了 保护一个秘密而被暗♥杀♥的
I fear your father was assassinated to protect a secret.
什么秘密
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表