剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
You have no right to do this.
我的家人什么都没做
My family has done nothing.
所以 来找我的茬吧
So, come for me...
我的人生随你们怎么整 但别碰她们
tear my life apart, but you leave them out of this.
她们已经遭遇太多痛苦了
They've been through enough.
你父亲好像出去慢跑了 宝贝
I think your father went out for a jog, sweetheart.
不 妈妈
No, Mom.
爸走了
Dad is gone.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
出了意外
There was an accident.
对 噢 天啊
Right. Oh, gosh.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么我记不得了
Why wouldn't I remember that?
没事的
It's okay.
那是很悲伤的一天
It was a sad day.
他那么为你自豪 宝贝
He was so proud of you, honey.
你♥爸♥爸那么爱你
Your dad loved you so much.
是
Yeah.
他也爱你
He loved you too.
是的
Yeah.
你能去找莫莉吗
Can you go find Molly?
莫莉可以帮你
Molly can help you.
我爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么道歉 为保护你家人
For what? Protecting your family?
你永远不用为这件事道歉
That's something you never have to apologize for.
紧急呼救
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
N207引擎起火 要求立即引导航向降落
November 207 engine fire. Requesting immediate vectors for landing.
座舱压力在下降 我们必须降落
We're losing pressure. We gotta get down.
哈弗洛克把飞行甲板记录寄给你了
Havlock sent you the flight deck recording?
他给了莎拉 - 他为什么这么做
He gave it to Sarah. - Why would he do that?
他是在我们眼皮底下偷走的
He literally stole this from underneath us.
没有说明 没有留言
No note. No message.
只是指明要把它亲自给我
Just instructions to give it to me personally.
藏在她那个钥匙链的迪斯科球里
Hidden in the disco ball on her fucking key chain.
这让我的消息更令人不安了
Well, that makes my news even more unsettling.
什么消息
Which is what?
我们找到了信使带进美国的那个硬盘
We recovered the hard drive the Courier brought into the country.
六号♥档案 你给了特别调查办公室...
Archive 6. You gave it to OSI--
对 他们还没破解加密
Yeah, well, they're still trying to break the encryption.
但根据他们目前掌握的情况 法医部门说 硬盘里不包含国♥家♥机♥密♥
But from what they can see, forensics says that the drive isn't state secrets.
而是一系列导航指令
That it's a series of navigational prompts.
类似航♥空♥电子设备中使用的那种
Like the sort they use in avionics.
飞机上用的 - 对
On an airplane. - Yeah.
今天 哈弗洛克在电♥话♥上 说的像是他想保护你
Today, on the call, Havlock acted like he was trying to protect you.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything you wanna tell me?
他只是在玩游戏
He's just playing games.
好吧 我也是这么想的
All right. That's what I thought.
但我的意思是 如果... 那并不只是游戏 你会告诉我吧
But I mean, you'd tell me, you know, if... if it wasn't just a game?
听着 信使在坠机前24小时 就到了这里 为什么
Look, the Courier arrived 24 hours before the plane went down. Why?
那是我们的运输机 但连我们都不知道它的路线
It was our transport and even we didn't know where it was routed.
知道那架飞机会绕道阿♥拉♥斯加的人只有...
The only people who knew that plane was coming through Alaska were--
中情局 - 所以 如果我们弄错了呢 哈赤
Were the CIA. - So, what if we've got it wrong, Hutch?
如果信使并非为哈弗洛克办事 而是中情局的人
What if the Courier doesn't work for Havlock, but he works for the CIA?
如果那个硬盘不是六号♥档案
And what if that hard drive is not Archive 6,
而是导致坠机的恶意软件呢
but malware to bring the plane down.
你的意思是坠机是中情局造成的 目的是为了杀死哈弗洛克
Are you saying the CIA brought down the airliner to kill Havlock?
我的意思是那并不是意外
I'm saying it's not an accident.
斯科菲德呢 你觉得她有参与
What about Scofield? You think she's involved?
我不知道 所以这事只能你知我知
I don't know. That's why it stays between you and me.
是 我觉得你应该和你老婆聊聊
Yeah, well, I think you need to talk to your wife.
的确
Yeah, I do.
嘿 你和我需要坐下来
Hey, you and me need to sit down
谈一谈现在到底是什么情况 好吗
and figure out what the fuck is going on here, okay?
是 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你上班时再工作 好吗 我们来这是为了支持安妮
You can work at work, right? We're here to support Annie.
是 你觉得我不知道吗
Yeah. What, you think I don't know that?
我只是要同时处理15件事
I just got 15 things going on here.
其中只有一件是我真正在乎的
Well, there's only one of those that I actually care about.
我在乎我们和我们的家庭
I care about us and our family.
我知道你有职责在身 但...
I know you have a job to do, but...
你也需要做一个选择
you also have a choice to make.
这是什么意思 不...什么意思
What does that mean? No, no. What does that mean?
“做一个选择”
"A choice to make."
嘿 你们俩 他们在播放唐尼的歌♥ 快来
Hey, you two. They're playing Donnie's song. Come on.
我不跳舞 - 我们不能不跳 走吧
I'm not dancing. - We can't not dance. Let's go.
什么选择
What choice? - Huh?
你说我需要做一个选择
You said I had a choice to make.
对 你的工作还是你的家庭
Yeah. Your work or your family.
弗兰克
Frank.
现在不是时候
Not now.
抱歉 我等不了 这事很急
Sorry. It can't wait. This is urgent.
弗兰克 我觉得我们发现了重要线索
Frank, I think we're onto something.
我看了罗梅洛的网络视频 长达几个小时
I've sifted through hours of Romero's online videos
找到一个视频 他在里面专门讲到了HAARP
and found one where he specifically talks about HAARP.
据他说 有个开关会让该设施
Evidently, there's a switch that tells the facility
在紧急情况下转用后备电池
to go to battery backup in an emergency.
罗梅洛称 那个开关是系统的漏洞
Romero claims that switch represents a flaw in the system.
如果设施恢复电力时 开关不在运行中
If the switch isn't in place when the facility is brought back online,
那么主电源和后背电池的电力
power from the primary and the battery backup
都会通过同一个线路提供
will both be fed through the network.
如果HAARP恢复电力时 开关没有运行
If that switch isn't there when HAARP comes back online,
我们的整个电网都会崩溃
our entire power grid may collapse.
好的 打给将军 告诉他这是个陷阱
All right. Call the General. Tell him it's a trap.
让他不要启动供电
Tell him not to power up.
好吗 - 好的
All right? - Got it.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表