剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
No purpose.
没有任何目的
It ain't easy
失去这一切
losing what you lost.
对谁都不容易
Defrocked.
被剥夺神职
Unmasked.
脱下了面具
I got nowhere to turn, no one who cares.
我无处可去 也没人在乎我
I can't even stand up to the sisters anymore.
我都没办法再直面那些修女了
I'm scared as all the rest of them.
我和她们一样害怕我自己
With no job, they're going to kick me out.
我没有工作 她们会把我赶走
I'm bound for the street.
我也只能流落街头
Those fucking goats.
这帮婊♥子♥
It's a charity home. They can't do that.
那明明是福利院 她们不能这么做
They can if they're charging me for a bed
她们收床位费时如果我交不出
and I got no way to pay.
她们就能赶我走
What about the $3 I've been sending you every week?
我每周不是都给你寄三美金吗
What $3?
什么三美金
You ain't been getting it?
你一直没收到吗
Those holy fucking sisters.
那些该死的修女
They've been flogging you day and night for what you done
她们因为你的所为一天到晚摧残你
and then they steal your money.
却好意思偷你的钱
Bunch of wicked cunts!
这帮卑鄙的贱♥人♥
It makes no difference.
这都没有区别了
Your handouts or theirs, I'm still a charity case.
你给还是她们给 我都是等待施舍的人
I don't know what I'm going to do.
我也不知道将来要做什么
This is what you're going to do.
我告诉你要做什么
You're going to leave that place
你要从那里搬出来
and you're going to live with me.
跟我一起住
That ain't a fucking invitation.
这次可不是邀请了
I told you I had the lady down the hall make a curtain.
我已经让大厅的女人给装上帘布了
So you make up whatever rules you like
你想定什么规矩都行
and I'll follow them to the tee.
我会乖乖地遵守
But you're coming with me.
但你必须跟我走
And that's that.
就这么定了
Think I could get a whiskey?
我能喝一杯威士忌吗
Have mine.
喝我的
Wicked fucking cunts.
那帮卑鄙的贱♥人♥
Would you like me to heat up last night's roast for you?
我把昨晚的剩菜热一下给你吃吧
No.
不用了
Thank you
谢谢你
for taking care of so much these past few days.
这几天帮了我这么多忙
I'm happy to help.
能帮你忙我很开心
You brighten my spirits.
你照亮了我的心灵
Well, I think I may be able to brighten them a bit more.
也许我能照亮更多地方呢
You don't know it yet,
你可能不知道
but Saturday is going to be a red-letter day
但这周六会是小伯特伦·奇克林医生
in the life of Dr. Bertram Chickering Jr.
人生中的大日子
Oh? Mmm.
是吗 没错
Is it some kind of holiday?
那天是什么节日吗
Yeah, you could call it that.
算是吧
Uh, Cecily is visiting her brother at Harvard
西西莉要去看望她在哈佛的弟弟
and won't be back until Sunday,
周日前都不会回来
so that means we have my apartment all to ourselves.
我们可以在我的公♥寓♥孤男寡女共处
Is that for the ball?
这是舞会邀请卡吗
Yes.
没错
Once this procedure is done,
一旦这个手术成功了
no one will stare at them like freaks,
大家就不会再把她们当怪胎
like they're monsters.
或者怪物了
Can you imagine how they'll feel when they're finally normal?
你能想象她们终于变成正常人时的感受吗
No...
不能
I can't.
我无法想象啊
Oh, that's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I just get excited. Stop it, John.
抱歉 我太兴奋了 别说了 约翰
I am what I am and I can live with that.
我知道自己什么样子 我可以接受
But I can't live like this.
可我不能这么活着
I don't understand.
我不明白
I can't live with you here, John.
我不能和你这样生活下去 约翰
You arrived one night and you were back.
你来找过我一晚 然后就回去了
You needed me and I-- I wanted that.
你需要我 而且我也希望那样
So I wait for your knock on my door.
所以我一直等着你敲门
No matter what the hour, I wait here,
不管多晚 我都一直等着
hoping you'll come.
希望你能来
Even though I know you've just been with some other woman.
哪怕我知道你跟别的女人在一起
Abby.
艾比
And you have every right. I have no claim on you.
你有权那样做 我没资格干涉
What could a woman like me rightly expect from any man?
像我这样的女人不配拥有任何男人
But it's too hard now...
可我现在还是很难受
knowing we'll never be together.
无法接受我们不能在一起
I can't fool myself any longer
我没法再欺骗自己
and it's...
这种感觉太...
Being near you is just too painful.
在你身旁的每一秒都痛不欲生
Abby, I love you.
艾比 我爱你
I never stopped.
一直爱着你
You only come here to talk.
你来这里只为聊天
You go elsewhere for everything else.
你其他的需求都会去别处满足
Please just leave.
请你走吧
Abby.
艾比
I need you to go.
你走吧
No.
不要
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表