剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Named all my children after flowers.
给孩子都以花卉取名
There's Lily, Rose, and my son Artificial.
百合 玫瑰 还有个儿子"手工假花"
Don't you gots a job? Gots a bad one.
你没工作吗 工作不太好
But they say the ugliest
但人们说
kinds of trades has their moments of pleasure.
干一行 爱一行
And I believes it.
我信了
'Cause if I was a hangman
因为如果我是刽子手
or a gravedigger,
或者掘墓人
I could get some sure enough enjoyment
在为我认识的人工作时
working for certain folks I know.
我会挺享受的
Thank you.
谢谢
Beautiful night.
今晚真棒
Lovely.
确实棒
Are you warm enough, my dear?
冷不冷 亲爱的
Oh, I believe that last sherry is keeping me quite toasty.
最后那杯雪利酒的热劲大着呢
Algie.
阿尔吉
What an evening indeed.
今晚很棒吧
It was spectacular.
确实美妙绝伦
I am so glad to have you here with us
真高兴你能和我们一起
sharing the Knick and these times together.
共享尼克的辉煌和这些美好时光
You know you've always been family to me, Captain.
我一直把您当家人看待的 上尉
And I am expecting some little ones
我可是很期待你俩赶紧
from you two very soon.
生几个孩子出来
Now, you've never disappointed me in any other area.
你从来没让我失望过
Don't let me down now.
这次也不行
So, Captain, where does Algie stand in regard to the new hospital?
上尉 阿尔吉在新医院是什么职位
I just told you how I feel about the boy.
我刚跟你说了我对这孩子的感觉
I've championed him every step of the way.
一路走来 我都在支持他
But will he have a prominent position?
但他能有个重要的职位吗
Opal, not the time.
欧珀 现在不适合问
You deserve an answer, Algernon.
你有权知道 阿尔杰农
Oh, I think our carriage is here.
我们的马车好像到了
I'm sure he'll wait for you.
马车会等你们的
Captain?
上尉
My God.
天呐
I am fighting for you, Algie.
我在为你争取呢 阿尔吉
Believe me.
相信我
Henry and I both are.
我和亨利都在争取
So...
所以
So I may have no position at all at the new hospital?
新医院可能不会有我的职位吗
What about Negro patients?
那黑人患者怎么办
Our people can entertain you
我们黑人可以为你表演
and you shower them with platitudes,
你也会以各种客套回敬
but in the end you are no different from the rest of them.
可到头来你和其他人都一样
Mrs. Edwards, I believe we've heard enough out of you.
爱德华兹夫人 我想你说的够多了
My husband is as generous as they come.
我丈夫已经够慷慨了
Towards some people.
只是对某些人
I...
我...
am not funding the hospital by myself.
不是靠一己之力资助医院
And if you must know,
我也不想告诉你
I don't have the money to fund my own part anymore.
但我连维持我那部分的钱都没了
I am reliant on other donors
我要依靠其他捐赠人
and that's what they want.
就得尊重他们的决定
I could have done 100 other things with that money,
我拿着那钱能干的事很多
but I wanted to help people.
但我想帮助人
As far as I can tell,
据我所知
you're not helping anyone at all.
你没帮助任何人
So perhaps you'll understand if I don't want to remain here
所以也许你能理解我不愿留在这里
to endure your disdain any longer.
继续忍♥受你的蔑视
I am very sorry...
非常抱歉
that I've disappointed you, son.
我让你失望了 孩子
I will do everything I can
我会尽我所能
to assure your position.
确保有你的职位
Victoria.
维多利亚
You ruined my night.
好好的晚上被你毁了
I'm going to do what I can, Jesse.
我会尽力的 杰西
I expect you will.
我相信你会
The only lion I is a-taming
我也驯服过狮子
is the dandelion.
只不过是虱子的虱
You have another profession
哪天不当医生了
if you ever get tired of medicine.
你还可以去演喜剧呢
We should get tickets for the play. Would you like that?
我们可以买♥♥票去看演出 你想去吗
I would. Very much.
我想去 非常想
Here we are.
我们又能这样了
Together again.
在一起
Are you surprised?
你惊讶吗
Not a bit.
一点都不
Well, that's because nothing surprises you.
那是因为什么都不能让你惊讶
Because I've never loved anyone but you.
因为除了你我从没爱过任何人
There is something about Abigail Healey
从我第一次见到你
that has completely enchanted me
阿比盖尔·希利
from the very first moment I saw you.
你的某种特质就深深吸引了我
Well, I certainly hope it wasn't my nose.
希望不是我的鼻子吧
Is there anything more you could do to it?
它还有什么能完善的地方吗
Like what?
比方说
Well, straighten it.
弄直一点
Or fix the ragged edge right here.
或者修复破损的部分
Still bothers you that much?
你还这么在意吗
I'd like to think I was bigger than that,
我也希望我能再心宽些
but being at the ball and seeing all those beautiful women...
但是去舞会看见那些美丽的女人
Even with all your compliments, I still just...
虽然你总在夸我 我还是
don't feel right.
不自在
I know I shouldn't complain.
我知道我不该抱怨的
It's so much better than it was. No, no, no, I understand.
已经很好了 没有没有 我理解
I'll look into it. I'm sure I can do something.
我会想办法的 我肯定能再做点什么
But I have to say,
但我必须得说
I like this one just fine.
这样我已经很喜欢了
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
What's wrong?
怎么了
Am I hurting you?
我弄疼你了吗
You want me to be more gentle?
要我再温柔点吗
Now we can really fuck.
现在可以好好干了
Lie back and I'll show you what I like.
躺好 我来告诉你我喜欢什么
Isn't that better?
这样更棒吧
Thank you, Mr. Fester.
谢谢 法斯特先生
Mr. Wingo,
温戈先生
this will serve as your letter of termination,
这个就算你的终止函
but it will also serve as insurance.
同时也是你的保险
For what?
为什么
I know how your type thinks.
我知道你这种人的想法
You want to look for opportunity for petty revenge.
你会找机会报仇一下
An anonymous letter, a word to the hospital board
写匿名信 向医院董事会告密
about the way I've conducted my business dealings.
我处理生意的方式
I think you now have a good idea
我想你现在已经知道
of the price you'll pay for any and all indiscretions.
鲁莽行事的后果了吧
Today you're only swallowing a few teeth,
这次只让你吞下几颗牙
tomorrow it could be much worse.
下次可不会轻饶你
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You want to try that again?
你想再来一次吗
I understand.
我懂了
Very good.
很好
What makes this procedure different from all others?
这个手术和其他的有什么不同
This is the last place I expected to see you today.
没想到今天你会出现在这里
Seems I missed one minstrel show at the ball.
我错过了舞会上的黑人表演
Couldn't pass up the opportunity to see another.
不能再失去另一次机会
Now that I've made the transverse elliptical incision
现在我在疝和肚脐附近
around the hernia and the umbilicus,
切到疝的底环
I will now deepen it
我会再切深一些
to the base of the hernia intrusion.
切到疝气侵入的底部
Nurse Ryan, suction wand.
瑞恩护士 抽吸管
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表