剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Nurse.
护士
Thack, at least allow us to do that.
萨克 这个至少可以交给我们做吧
As you can see, I will only let the nurses assist me
你们很清楚 我只会让护士协助我
as I don't want to be accused
因为我可不想让人指责我
of not having performed the entire procedure myself.
没有全程靠自己完成手术
A high-wire walker is only thrilling to watch
在高空走钢丝的表演者之所以吸引眼球
if there's no net below to save him from disaster.
是因为下面没有网保护他免受不幸
Nurse Pell, retractors.
佩尔护士 牵开器
As I work my way through the...
我在查看我的
intestine,
肠子
it seems there are several necrotic areas
看来有几处坏死的地方
which will need resecting.
需要切除
Six by my count.
我数着有六处
Much worse than originally assumed.
比我当初预计的更糟
Dr. Thackery, perhaps you could resect
萨克雷医生 也许你可以切除
one or two of the sections to prove your point,
一两段来证明你的主张
then Dr. Gallinger and I can continue on.
然后由我和加林格医生完成这项手术
Or you could close
或者你可以缝合
and we could reconsider our options.
然后我们可以重新考虑怎么做
Thank you, doctors, but I will finish what I started.
谢谢 医生们 但我要有始有终
The show must go on. Clamp.
这场展示必须继续进行 钳子
Clamp.
钳子
The first two-inch section has been removed.
第一段五厘米的组织被切除了
Before I sew the ends together,
在我把末端缝合前
I will try to remove the next section.
我要尝试切除下一节
As you can see, this particular area
正如你们所见 这个区域
is much more difficult to access.
比刚才的更难接触到
He's cutting too close to the superior I know.
他切得太靠近肠系膜上... 我知道
Bertie.
伯蒂
He's working too closely to the superior mesenteric.
他的切口离上部肠系膜太近了
I know. Dr. Thackery--
我知道 萨克雷医生
Your unsolicited opinion is noted,
我已经听到了你主动提出的意见
but this tack is the only way to get to this section.
不过这是我能接触到此区域的唯一方法
Fuck! You've cut yourself.
见鬼 你把自己割伤了
Jaeger's needle and silk.
耶氏针和丝线
Just clamp it off. Stay back!
把它钳住 后退
Seems like I've nicked the abdominal aorta.
看来我割伤了腹主动脉
My peripheral vision seems to be dulling a bit.
我的周边视觉渐显模糊
Almost...
感觉
a vibration at the edges.
所见一切的边缘都在震动
Body temperature has begun to drop.
体温开始下降
This is it.
结束了
This is all we are.
我们只是凡人而已
Clamp that aorta, Bertie.
钳住大动脉 伯蒂
Suction.
抽吸
Clamped. Lips are blue.
钳住了 嘴唇发青
Fingernails, too. Let's get him down.
指尖变白 让他躺下
No pulse. Shit!
没有脉搏 见鬼
Tube's in. Almost got it sewn.
管已插好 快缝合好了
Anything? No.
有脉搏了吗 没有
Come on, damn it.
别死啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Come on.
别死啊
I read your letter on the train down from Newport.
我从纽波特坐火车来时 看了你的信
If that's what you want to do,
你的遗产由你决定
it's your inheritance.
你想这么做就这么吧
And I'll gladly pitch in as well.
我很乐意协助你
No, you don't have to.
不必劳烦你的
I want to. It seems a noble cause.
我想帮你 这是件光荣的事
And it's only money, right?
而且只是钱的问题 不是吗
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利
With my eye likely gone, I'll need another vocation.
鉴于我就快失明了 我需要另谋职业了
Are there even any patients left on that ward?
那个病院里还有病人吗
By all accounts, it was a failed experiment.
大家都说他的实验已经失败了
It's worth further study.
他的实验还需要进一步研究
I owe him at least that.
我至少要帮他完成
This is not the way the lady did it.
之前那位女士可不是这么做的
How did she do it?
她是怎么做的
I never look at her.
我从不跟她有眼神接触
Is that what you would prefer?
你比较喜欢这样吗
I think so.
应该是的
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Not so good.
不太好
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I could give you something.
我可以给你开点药
I don't want to sleep.
我不想睡
I'm having bad dreams.
我老是做噩梦
Really?
是吗
Tell me about them.
跟我说说吧
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表