剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
You will detest it.
你会对此深恶痛绝
The sight of it will anger you.
看到烟斗就会生气
The fuck is that?
这他妈是什么
It's your pipe. No. No.
你的烟斗 不 不
That ain't mine. Yes, it is.
不是我的 就是你的
No. Do you want it?
不 你想要吗
You bet your ass I do.
我当然想
I'm sorry, Doc, but all that hocus-pocus--
很抱歉 医生 这些把戏
Yeah, thanks for wasting our time. Go on, get out.
你成功浪费了我们的时间 给我出去
I wanted to present something to you.
我想给你看些东西
Are you familiar with Garrison Carr?
你认识加里森·卡尔吗
No.
不
He's a bit of an established thinker in certain communities.
他是社区里小有名气的思想家
He's in need of a hernia repair and I'd like to perform it.
他要做疝修补术 我想给他做
Which communities?
什么社区
Little Africa.
小非洲
Harlem.
哈莱姆区
Perhaps if the request to the board came from you.
由你向董事会提出申请比较好
I can try.
我尽量
It'll be good if there's a doctor in the room
房♥间里有个医生在会好点
so I can revive them once
这样当他们发现你提议救治的
they discover your proposed patient is a Negro.
是黑人时 我可以让他们苏醒过来
Bertie the departed.
伯蒂你不是离开这里了吗
I want to come back.
我想回来
What about Zinberg?
金伯格呢
He's extraordinary
他很出色
and what he's doing over there would impress you.
他在那里的作为会让你惊叹
Turns out I'm a bit too reckless for him.
事实上他觉得我比较大胆
I saw the notice in the paper about your mother.
我在报上看见你母亲的讣告了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I need the speed of this place.
我想找回这里的速度
Of you.
你的速度
Maybe I've changed.
说不定我已经变了
Perhaps I'm not as reckless and fast as you remember.
也许我没以前那么大胆迅速了
Algernon told me that last month
阿尔杰农告诉我上个月
you performed surgery with a telephone.
你靠电♥话♥做了一台手术
Some things have changed, I promise you.
我保证 有些事改变了
They have with me, too, or else I wouldn't be here.
我也改变了 否则我不会回来
I know now that this is where I belong.
我知道这里才是我的归宿
I've always known that.
我一直都知道
What's he saying?
他在说什么
He doesn't like you being here.
他不喜欢你在这里
I'm just trying to help him and get some information.
我只是想来帮他 再问点事
How long has he been like this?
他这样已经多久了
Has he seen anyone from the health department?
他见了卫生局的人吗
He's afraid you're trying to deport him.
他怕你要把他驱逐出境
Assure him I'm not.
让他知道我不会那么做
He's saying that the guy from the health department threatened to.
他说卫生局的人这么威胁他的
Was his name Speight?
那个人叫斯佩特吗
Do you know? Speight?
你认识斯佩特吗
He's saying he was a pig.
他说那个人是一头猪
Fat like a barrel.
肥头大耳
Speight.
就是斯佩特
Did you give this to Inspector Speight?
你有给稽查员斯佩特看这个吗
This belonged to his brother Aldo.
这是他哥哥奥尔多的
May I speak to him?
我能跟他聊聊吗
Aldo died, signorina.
小姐 奥尔多死了
Did he have the same symptoms?
他死前也有同样的症状吗
Yes, same symptoms.
对 同样的症状
Fingers turned black, blood everywhere.
手指发黑 到处是血
He's saying that he came down the ship
他说他哥哥下了船
feeling not well and in a week he died.
感觉不适 一周内就死了
Did your brother have money?
你哥哥有钱吗
Was he well-off?
他富裕吗
No. Then how could he afford a secondclass ticket?
不 那他怎么买♥♥得起二等船票
He doesn't know.
他不知道
He doesn't know, but look,
他不知道 但有可能
maybe Aldo stole it.
是奥尔多偷的
But Gino came here honestly. He's a good man.
基诺老实地来这里 他是好人
He has a family, a job, you know? He didn't do no wrong.
他有家庭和事业 没干过坏事
You must leave, I'm sorry.
你走吧 很抱歉
He needs to see a doctor. He wants you to leave. I'm sorry.
要让他看医生 他要你走 抱歉
Of course. I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉
After the swelling goes down, try to...
消肿后 尽量...
keep it elevated and then you can go home.
高举它 然后你就可以回家了
Excuse me one moment.
等我一下
Lucy.
露西
I'm sorry. I'm sure that must have been a surprise.
抱歉 我知道你一定很惊讶
A pleasant one.
很惊喜
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I know I felt more than you at one point,
我知道我当时比你投入
but I won't pretend my treatment towards you
我承认我们闹翻后
after our falling out wasn't intended to hurt you.
我那样对待你 是想伤害你
It did.
你做到了
Well, I was angry.
我当时很生气
And I acted like a child.
行为就像个小孩
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't expect you to forgive me.
我不指望你能原谅我
Well, I have.
我原谅你了
I've learned a lot about forgiveness.
关于宽恕 我领悟了很多
And though I don't expect it, I hope you'll give me yours.
我没指望你能原谅我 但我希望你可以
Of course.
当然
I'd give anything to be friends again.
我要不顾一切与你重新交好
Me, too.
我也是
There's a ball coming up.
过段时间会举♥行♥一场舞会
Excuse me?
什么
To raise money for the new hospital.
为了给新医院筹集资金
I heard you have a new lady friend.
我听说你新交了一个女朋友
I just thought that if you wanted to attend,
我觉得如果你打算参加舞会的话
it would only be fair to her--
可能早点告诉...
I don't know her name.
她叫什么名字
Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
To give her ample warning so that she has time
早点告诉她比较好 这样她才有
to get a dress and prepare.
足够的时间准备舞会的服装
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you going?
你会去吗
We'll see.
到时就知道了
Algie's gonna have Thackery ask the board
阿尔吉打算让萨克雷请求董事会
if he can perform a surgery on that D.W. Garrison Carr fellow.
允许他为D.W.加里森·卡尔进行手术
That Carr's in our boy's ear.
看来阿尔吉听过他的演讲了
Algie's got my vote,
我支持阿尔吉
but he's pushing harder than the rest of the board can stand.
但董事会其他成员难以接受他的请求
Carr does more harm than good.
卡尔这事弊大于利
Good afternoon.
下午好
Let me have a Glenlivit.
请给我一杯格兰威特
Two, please. Yes, sir.
两杯 谢谢 好的 先生
It's too soon.
这太急了
Barrow said he's received inquiries from nervous donors
巴罗说他已经收到了很多焦虑的投资人
about Algie's involvement going forward.
关于阿尔吉是否留下的询问
It's just one surgery.
只是一场手术而已
And Algie invented it, for God's sake.
而且那是阿尔吉发明的手术方法
I'm not quibbling about our boy's skill.
我不是质疑他的技术水平
I would take him over Thackery these days.
我觉得这段时间他比萨克雷强
But our donors believe Thack is a god
但是我们的投资人把萨克雷当作神看待
and we need them to continue believing that.
而且我们需要他们持续坚信这一点
It's not just--
他们对...
it's not just their estimation
他们怎么看萨克雷
of Thackery that matters.
并不重要
They clearly don't want the new Knick integrated.
他们就是不想让新尼克病院包罗万象
Meaning having a Negro doctor or his Negro patients?
你是指黑人医生还是他的黑人患者
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表