剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
You could have exposed yourself to the Black Death.
你刚才置身于黑死病的威胁中
You suppose you should have told me?
你想你该先跟我说一声
What if you were pregnant? You'd be exposing our child...
你要是怀孕了呢 你会害我们的孩子
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Where'd you get the money for something like that?
你怎么会有钱做这些事
Sold some things.
卖♥♥东西
What things?
什么东西
Some jewelry, that's all.
一些首饰 仅此而已
Your grandmother's earrings.
你奶奶的耳环
The sapphire ones your mother gave me.
蓝宝石那对 你妈妈给我的
I know they were important,
我知道它们很重要
but when I thought of all the good they could do...
但想到能拿来做好事
Mr. Showalter.
肖沃尔特先生
Cornelia.
科妮莉亚
What-- what are you doing here?
您怎么来了
He took the train from New York to surprise us.
他从纽约搭火车过来 想给我们个惊喜
I had some business up in Oregon.
我去俄勒冈做生意
Timber and salmon.
木材和三文鱼生意
I thought I'd stop off.
想在此稍作停留 探望你们
I'm sorry you had to see us squabble.
很抱歉让您看到我们拌嘴了
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It's the fire that Phillip loves in you.
菲利普就是喜欢你心中的那团火
I-- I want to explain about your mother's earrings.
我想跟您解释一下您母亲的耳环
They were yours to do with as you wished.
它们已经归你了 任你处置
Having purpose is important,
有目标固然重要
but you already have one.
但你已经有一个目标了
As a wife, a future mother.
你是个妻子 将来要做个母亲
Perhaps being so far away from the good example
你的母亲和我的爱人尤尼斯都是典范
set by your own mother and my dear Eunice
可能你跟她们差远了
clouded that a bit.
就有些淡忘了这个目标
Perhaps a bit.
也许有点吧
It's so different out here.
这里太不一样了
How can a New York girl
一个纽约女孩怎么会
be expected to get her bearings in a place like this?
在这种地方找到自己的人生方向
I don't think I've been unduly influenced.
我觉得我没有受到不良影响
What if I arranged it
如果我安排一下
so that you could return to your family?
让你能回到家人身边呢
Leave San Francisco?
离开旧金山
But Phillip loves it so.
但菲利普很爱这里
I'm sure he loves you more.
我相信他更爱你
What matters is your marriage,
你们的婚姻才是最重要的
being close to family and the people who love you.
亲近家人和爱你的人
I've just built some apartments at the bottom of Central Park.
我在中♥央♥公园的尽头建了些房♥子
I'd like you both to have one.
我想给你们俩一套
With 11 bedrooms, you can bear as many children as you want.
有11间卧室 随你们想生多少孩子
I'll have to talk it over with Phillip.
我要和菲利普商量一下
He's already decided.
他已经决定好了
We were discussing it when you arrived.
你回来的时候我们正在讨论
Thank you for letting me know, Dr. Hackett.
谢谢您告知我 哈克特医生
Good-bye.
再见
Hello. A word, please?
你好 借一步说话
Has Dr. Thackery contacted you?
萨克雷医生联♥系♥你了吗
No.
没有
Nurse Elkins...
埃尔金斯护士
He hasn't.
他没有
Is something wrong?
怎么了
He disappeared from Cromartie Hospital sometime last night.
昨晚不知何时 他在康洛马迪医院不见了
He disappeared?
不见了
How?
怎么不见的
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Hello, Thomas.
你好 托马斯
I brung you a few things.
我给你带了点东西
Some hard-boiled eggs and nuts.
一些水煮蛋和坚果
The guard will just take it all away.
警卫会全拿走的
Let's eat it now, then.
那我们现在就吃掉
Have they set a court date yet?
开庭时间定了吗
Week after next.
下下周
Any word in the papers?
报纸上有什么消息吗
No, not yet.
没 还没有
There will be once the trial starts.
审讯开始后就会有了
You never should have taken that job without me.
我不在 你就不该接那种工作
Harry, we were a team.
哈利 我们是一个团队
You'd have brung me and we wouldn't be in this pickle.
当时若叫上我 现在就不会这么窘迫
I'd have known if the coppers were waiting for you.
我会知道警♥察♥要来抓你
You were off getting pissed down the Donegal Pub.
你当时正在多尼戈酒吧里喝得烂醉
All right, fair play.
好吧 扯平了
My name hasn't come up at all, has it?
没提到我的名字 对吧
No.
没有
You thinking of turning yourself in?
你想自首
Christ, no.
天啊 不
I'm just slagging you.
我逗你呢
Since when did you forget how to show your teeth?
你从什么时候开始变得不会笑了
Since you got penned up in this place.
从你被关在这里之后
You can sleep easy.
放心吧
Your secret will go to my grave.
我到死都会守着你的秘密的
Well, I am not gonna let you rot in this shitbox,
我不会让你烂在这个鬼地方的
even if there's plenty of other folks
哪怕有很多人
who want to pretend like you ain't here.
想假装忘记你在这里
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做
Dig me a tunnel out?
给我挖一条隧♥道♥越狱吗
I'm gonna do what rich folks do.
我要做那些富人会做的事
I'm gonna get you a real clever lawyer
我要给你请一位头脑聪明的律师
with nice suits and a lot of smart words.
那种西装革履 出口成章的
Best money can buy.
最贵的
With what money, Mr. Carnegie?
哪里来的钱呢 卡内基先生
My money. Really?
我的钱 真的吗
Don't be doing anything foolish, Thomas,
托马斯 你可别做什么傻事
or you'll end up in here.
不然你也要坐牢的
Pouncey'll be the one bringing you the undercooked eggs.
然后旁西给你带半生熟的鸡蛋
The eggs is fine.
鸡蛋没问题
Don't you go selling me.
别低估我
Don't you go selling me short.
别总是低估我
I've had a little pile stuffed in my mattress.
我床垫里藏了些钱
Made some real smart investments.
我投资了几笔不错的买♥♥卖♥♥
I'll have you out of here in no time.
我很快就会救你出去的
Another early payment.
又提前还款了
Just some judicious scrimping and saving, that's all.
精打细算罢了
You'll have no problems from me.
你大可不必担心我拖欠债务
You run a good, clean establishment.
你经营有方
Much better than Collier ever did.
比科列尔好多了
Mr. Collier... had very little pride.
科列尔太不自重了
He didn't respect his women.
他不尊重他的女人
He'd beat his girls. Spoke to them rudely.
不但殴打她们 还时常出言不逊
They barely saw a doctor.
这些女人基本没看过医生
Well, it's not easy to get a doctor to do that kind of work.
毕竟让医生看这种特殊的病人并非易事
It is when you own the man who runs a hospital.
控制了经营医院的人就不难了
I think I see what you are getting at.
我想我知道你的意思了
But parading a horde of prostitutes
但是要让尼克病院
through the Knick for examination
逐一对这些妓♥女♥进行检查
would take more than a little doing.
要花不少力气
I need my women clean.
我要保证这些妓♥女♥是健康的
I can't lose my precious inventory to disease or whore-babies.
我不想因为她们的疾病或意外受孕而费钱
My customers trust me to bring them a healthy product.
我的客户一直信任我能给他们健康的产品
Once a week, I will bring women to you to be examined.
我会让她们一周去你的医院检查一次
Respectfully, Mr. Ping.
平先生 我对你很恭敬
A hospital, like this establishment...
但经营这家病院
is a business.
本质是为了盈利
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表