剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
When Thackery was leading the operations,
当萨克雷主刀时
standing room only.
旁听席都座无虚席
Not what yours is, is it, Russell?
你主刀的手术不是这样 对吧 罗素
Well, we don't have the suction machine
我们没有抽吸机
or any of the other electric gadgets.
也没有其他电气设备
Lighting is better in here, too.
这里的照明情况也更好
I'm sure yours will still suffice.
我保证仍会满足你的要求
For what?
对什么的要求
Carr needs surgery.
卡尔需要动手术
Umbilical hernia.
脐疝
Had it for years, but I need to have it taken care of.
得了有些年了 但我需要做手术拿掉
I've read your hernia paper.
我读过你写的关于疝气的论文
I thought I'd do it for him.
我认为我可以给他做手术
My procedure?
我的手术
Russell says he's read the paper thoroughly.
罗素说他把论文通读了
But he's never performed it.
但他从未做过这手术
And you'd be doing this at your place?
你想在你的地方做这手术
Of course he would.
他当想
We couldn't do it here.
我们不能在这儿做手术
There are rules.
这有这的规矩
I was thinking,
我在想
and no disrespect to you, Russell,
没有冒犯的意思 罗素
but since I did invent the procedure,
但既然是我首创了这手术
perhaps I should be the one to perform it.
或许应该由我来做
Of course.
当然
You were the first choice.
你是首选
And we should do it here
如果可以 我们应该在这里
if we can.
做手术
I'll ask Thackery.
我会去问问萨克雷
See if he can square it with the board.
看他能否说服董事会
Then we'll wait to hear from you.
那我们等你的消息
Hello? We're in here.
有人吗 我们在里面
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
It's quite all right. We waited to eat.
没关系 我们等着呢
Good evening, Dr. Gallinger.
晚上好 加林格医生
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Your wife graciously invited me to dinner.
承蒙贵夫人邀请
Why would you invite Dr. Cotton into our home?
你为什么要邀请卡顿医生到我们家来
To thank him for what he did for me.
为了感谢他为我 为我们
For us.
所做过的
He's the reason I feel the way I do.
我现在这样多亏了他
I am very pleased with how Eleanor's been doing.
我为埃莉诺现在的情况感到高兴
I was just saying before you walked in,
你进来之前我正在说着呢
I think she might be mentally fit to have children again.
我认为她在心理上已准备好再怀孩子了
Isn't that wonderful, darling?
很棒吧 亲爱的
The hospital's been doing so well,
医院的情况一直很好
the state of New Jersey has asked us to expand.
新泽西州希望我们能扩大
We've seen patients from across the country,
我们救治过全国各地的病人
several from as far away as Europe.
还有几个是从欧洲过来的
Lucky for you that preying on the desperate is so lucrative.
你很走运 走投无路的人的钱总是很好赚
Everett, I will not have you insult our guest.
埃弗雷特 我不准你对我的客人无礼
That's all right, Eleanor.
没关系 埃莉诺
A man's entitled to his opinion,
人人都有发表意见的权利
misinformed as it may be.
当然也有可能是因为误传
Misinformed?
误传
You mutilated my wife.
你毁了我的妻子
And yet here you sit with your wife,
您妻子现在好好地坐在这里呢
a wonderful host who's prepared this delicious meal.
如此贤惠的女主人 准备了这桌美味的晚餐
Six months ago, you dreamed of an evening like this.
半年前 你做梦都想不到能有这么一晚
You think so? Then you're misinformed.
你是这么认为的 那就是误传了
Excuse me.
请恕我无礼
Let me give you an example.
让我给你们举个例子
We had one young man, suffered terribly
我们曾有个年轻的男病人 他一辈子
his entire life from paranoia.
都饱受妄想症的折磨
Distrust of others. He heard voices.
不信任他人 还幻听
He was a hypochondriac to the point where he couldn't function
他是位疑病症患者 严重到因自己的臆想
due to his own preoccupation with himself.
而出现部分功能缺失
Now, as with Eleanor, I knew sepsis was the cause,
现在 正如埃莉诺 我知道病因是败血症
so I removed his teeth at once.
所以我立刻拔光了他的牙齿
There was little change at first,
刚开始时并无好转
but I owed it to this young man to help.
但我需要继续帮助这位年轻人
And so I removed his tonsils and his gallbladder.
所以我移除了他的扁桃体和胆囊
Now the distrust disappeared.
终于这份不信任消失了
So I kept on.
所以我还在继续
In the end, his spleen, colon, and testicles, they all came out.
最终 他的脾 结肠和睾丸都被摘除了
Dear God.
天呐
I realize it may seem extreme,
我明白这听着有些极端
but I'm happy to report the young man is now home,
但好消息是 他现在已经回家
he's found employment, no longer struggles with his symptoms.
还找到了工作 不再受那些症状的折磨
He is leading a relatively normal life.
他过上了相对正常的生活
And five years ago, that would have been impossible.
而五年前 这根本不可能
Normal life?
正常生活
That young man isn't a hypochondriac anymore
这位年轻人不再有疑病症
'cause there's nothing left of him to be hypochondriacal about.
是因为他没有什么器官可以疑病了
I don't understand why a doctor
我不懂为什么会有医生
would shrink so timidly from the frontiers of science.
会如此胆怯地抗拒尖端科学
Is that so?
是这样吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm not feeling well.
我有点不舒服
Where is your lavatory?
你家的洗手间在哪
Please, it's just up the stairs and to the left.
请过来 上楼往左拐就是了
You really don't need to be so rude.
你为什么这么无礼
He's our guest.
他是我们的客人
Why did you invite him into our home?
为什么你会请他来咱家
I could kill him.
我恨不得把他杀了
Perhaps you could just remove his teeth.
或者你可以只拔光他的牙齿
Without anesthetic.
不用麻药
I wanted him here.
我希望他来的
And you will both please try to remain civil throughout dessert.
你们两位请在品尝甜点时尽量保持风度
I don't have an appetite.
我没胃口了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Gallinger.
抱歉 加林格夫人
I am going to get on home. I'm not feeling well.
我要回家了 我感觉不太舒服
I'm so sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
But I'm very glad that you came
但我非常高兴你能过来
so that I could show you my appreciation for what you did for me.
让我有机会感谢你对我的治疗
Of course.
客气了
Good night.
晚安
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
I'll do my best, Mother.
我会尽全力的 母亲
I love you, my darling.
我爱你 我的宝贝
I'll see you when you wake up.
等你醒来以后 我们再见
Do you need a drape?
你需要手术被单吗
No, she's a patient. She needs a surgeon.
不用 她是病人 她需要外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
而我正是外科医生
Thank you.
谢谢
Right, hand me the electrodes.
好了 把电极递给我
Make sure and contact the zinc and mercury
确保已注入肿瘤的水银
that's been injected into the tumor
和锌针连接上
in order to ensure that ionization is complete
这样才能确保电离完全进行
and the cancer cells are killed.
将癌细胞杀死
You did a nice job with these.
你这工具做得很好
When this is over, I'm gonna
等手术结束 我要
have these melted down into a necklace for her
把这些熔化 给她做条项链
to cover the scar.
掩盖这个伤疤
1,000 milliamperes.
一千毫安
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
All right.
好了
Any change?
有变化吗
It should shrink and soften.
它应该收缩变软的
We'll have to go again. Increase the milliamperes to 1,200.
我们必须再来一次 增加到一千二毫安
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表