剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
You think it's here too early and I think it's here too late.
你觉得发生得太早 我却觉得太晚了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. Did we make a mistake going with the hydrangea?
我不知道 我们是不是不该选绣球花
'Cause the color seems to clash with the tablecloth.
因为花色好像和桌布不搭
And the salad forks aren't polished correctly.
还有沙拉叉也没有擦亮
Look. It looks fine.
你看啊 还好啊
Fine is not what these guests expect.
"还好"无法满足这些客人
You of all people know that.
你最清楚这点了
Would you please hand me my purse?
能麻烦你把我的手包递过来吗
I have some nerve tonic inside.
里面有我的神经补药
Oh, I don't understand how you're so calm.
你怎么能这么冷静
Because I know that this is
因为我知道这将是
going to be the best charity ball of the season.
本季度最完美的一场慈善舞会
I need to leave.
我得走了
I have a final fitting for my dress.
我要决定我的礼服了
Now? I'll come back straight after.
现在吗 完事后我马上过来
Can I help you, Miss? You just off that ship?
有什么事吗 小姐 你刚下船吗
No, I came in here to speak to someone.
不 我来找人谈话
Are you expected?
您有预约吗
No.
没有
The Corinthian is due tomorrow.
科林斯号♥明天就到了
Expected anyways.
预计是这样
It's one of my father's ships.
这是我父亲经营的船
The Robertson line. I'm Cornelia Robertson.
罗伯森航线 我是科妮莉亚·罗伯森
Well, Showalter now.
现在改姓肖沃尔特了
You here on some sort of business?
您是来聊生意的吗
I suppose.
算是吧
Then you're gonna want
那您可能会想和
to be speaking with Lead Inspector Bradley.
稽查领班布莱德聊聊
I remember when he was just starting out.
我记得他是怎么创业的
Your old dad was hustling a few third hand buckets of bolts.
那时你老爹经营几艘转了好几手的破船
Helming most of them himself.
大部分都是他亲自开
Look at him now.
再看看现在的他
Every time I see a ship marked Robertson Shipping,
每次见到印着罗伯森船运公♥司♥字样的船
I tell my men to treat it right.
我就跟我的手下说要好好对待
Oh, I know he'd be grateful.
我相信他会很感激您的
The company means everything to us.
公♥司♥对我们来说意义重大
Never known a woman to work a company business.
从未听说过有女人管理公♥司♥
Especially one like you.
特别是像您这样的女士
My father has a lot of trust in me.
我父亲非常信任我
Are you here on a separate matter
您今天来是有别的事情吗
or our usual deal?
还是老样子呢
No, just the usual deal.
就还是老样子
No one else was available.
其他人都没空
Normally we take care of this at the end of the month,
一般来说 我们到月底才清查
but I can give you what I've got so far.
但我可以给您我目前的统计
They're coming in from everywhere these days.
这段时间他们从世界各地涌来
Every month there's more.
每个月都在增加
But you won't hear anyone bellyaching around here,
但即使工作量增加了
even if it is more work.
这边也不会有人抱怨
Are these all the passengers?
这是全部的乘客吗
Just the ones that would have been sent back.
只有那些需要被遣返的
Oh, and one of my inspectors,
还有一个我手下的稽查员
he says he got sick from one of the ones that we let through.
他说他被我们放行的一个人传染了
Threatened to go to the higher-ups
威胁我们如果不给他
if we didn't give him a bigger cut.
一大笔甜头 他就要找上头
We took care of that.
我们已经搞定他了
What kind of sick?
是什么病
Didn't say.
没说
You didn't ask? No.
你也没问吗 没
Any idea which of the passengers got the inspector sick?
知道是哪位乘客传染给稽查员的吗
One of the steerage scum or third-classers
统舱的渣滓或我们从三等舱
that we bumped to second-class.
调到二等舱的人
We keep them out of sight
我们把他们藏得好好的
and get them off quick here at the docks.
等到码头赶紧把他们赶下去
Of course. Well, anything's better than having them
当然 总比让他们接受
pass through health inspection at Ellis Island.
艾利斯岛的卫生检查强
Yeah, it's smart,
确实 这招很高明
paying me to send them through
花钱买♥♥通我让他们上岸
instead of paying to send them back.
而不是花钱把他们遣返
Big savings.
非常省钱
You Robertsons are clever.
你们罗伯森一家就是聪明
We certainly are.
确实如此
We've been working with spacers to create excess skin
我们从连接处采了多余的皮肤
to cover the separation point.
以覆盖分离的切口
We need to be meticulous and go slowly,
我们要非常小心 慢慢进行
so stemming blood loss is crucial.
所以止血非常关键
The more experienced nurses will be assisting one surgeon each.
每位外科医生都将配一位资深的护士
Nurse Pell, Dr. Edwards.
佩尔护士协助爱德华兹医生
Baker, Gallinger.
贝克协助加林格
Nurse Elkins, you'll be with me.
埃尔金斯护士 你和我一组
Nurse Shane, as you have the most experience with ether,
谢恩护士 你对乙♥醚♥最熟悉
you'll be assisting Dr. Chickering
你协助奇克林医生
on keeping both girls anesthetized.
确保两个女孩一直处于麻醉状态
Nurse Ryan and Nurse Kenilworth
瑞恩护士和肯尼沃斯护士
will be keeping a close count
负责密切关注
on how much blood each girl has surrendered.
每个女孩的失血量
Since we're sure that Zoya
既然确定佐雅和
and Nika each have their own circulatory system,
妮卡拥有各自的血液循环系统
we may be able to safely transfuse from one to the other
我们也许可以根据她们的个人情况
depending on their individual condition.
让其中一个为另一个输血
But I see this only as a last resort.
但这只能是迫不得已的手段
It would be historic.
这将是历史性的
I'm not looking to make history with their transfusion.
我不想以她们的输血方式创造历史
I want to make history with their survival.
我要以她们的存活创造历史
Would you want a reporter there to chronicle that history?
你想找个记者来记录这个"历史"吗
Genevieve asked.
吉纳维芙问的
She's welcome to attend.
欢迎她来
As the girls are white.
这俩姑娘是白人
But I was hoping to capture this surgery
我希望能用文字以外的方式
with something more than just words.
记录这次手术
Photographs?
用照片
No, I was thinking of one of those new motion picture cameras.
不 我想用新发明的影片摄录机
Has a surgery ever been captured that way before?
有手术曾被这样记录过吗
There's always a first.
凡事都有第一次
I believe Henry Robertson has one.
我知道亨利·罗伯森有一台
Well, let's ask him for it.
那我们就向他借吧
Put the thing to some real use
把它用在需要的地方
instead of capturing silly street scenes
好过用来记录愚蠢的街景
or whatever else he uses it for.
或其他无聊的用途
Hey there.
你好啊
Where are you off to all gussied up?
你精心打扮准备去哪啊
Church. They can throw me out if they want,
教堂 她们可以赶我走
but they're gonna have to do it to my face.
但必须当着我的面
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
I can fight my own battles.
我可以自己去斗争
I don't need you causing rows, picking fights.
不用你去惹是生非 大打出手
Yeah, I'm going with you 'cause I want to punch out a nun.
是啊 我就想去一拳揍穿修女
Figured a good left hook would get right through that habit.
心想一记左勾拳应该能穿透修道服
I just thought it'd be nice, you know?
我只是觉得会不错
The show ain't bad.
表演不赖
Some of them homilies is all right.
有些布道也挺好的
And I know most of them songs,
那些歌♥我大部分都知道
so I figure why the hell not?
所以我觉得为何不去呢
Because you scorn God at every chance you get.
因为你一有机会就会藐视上帝
Ah, in fairness, he scorned me first.
公平地说 是他先藐视我的
Now, do you want me to go or don't you?
你到底想不想我陪你去
Okay, then.
那好吧
But wear something clean and no cussing.
但换件干净的衣服 不准说脏话
The only thing cleaner than my mouth will be my fucking shirt.
比我嘴干净的 只有我他妈的衬衫了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表