剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
And will be performed by Dr. Schoenweiss and Klein
由舍恩维斯及克莱因医生主刀
with Dr. Haas assisting.
哈斯医生协助
I'll be in Surgery B with Dr. Jacobi
我将与雅克比医生在二号♥手术室
performing a thyroidectomy on the Itskowitz boy.
为一名伊茨科威茨男孩进行甲状腺切除术
Regardless of your participation in these surgeries,
无论你们参与哪一台手术
I want all of you to review the cases
希望你们能翻阅所有的病历
and familiarize yourselves with every aspect of the procedures.
对手术的每一步操作都了如指掌
Now, I want to welcome a new member of our team
现在我要介绍我们团队的一名新成员
at the rank of third surgeon
第三外科医师
who has joined us from the Knickerbocker,
原就职于尼克博克医院
Dr. Bertram Chickering Jr.
小伯特伦·奇克林医生
You can all call me Bertie.
你们可以叫我伯蒂
Only in your off-hours.
下班后才能这么叫
In the hospital you will be Dr. Chickering.
在医院里 你就是奇克林医生
At Mount Sinai, we're a bit more formal than the Knick.
我们西奈山病院比尼克病院更加正规化
Certainly.
没错
Anything else?
还想说点什么吗
I am not a Jew.
我不是犹太人
But I worked on many of them at the Knick.
但尼克病院有很多犹太人
Recent immigrants mostly, so I learned a little Yiddish.
都是新移♥民♥来的 所以我学了点意第绪语
Azoy?
真的吗
A bissel.
会一点
It will be helpful.
会用到的
Another one of Dr. Chickering's gifts is for lab work.
奇克林医生还擅长实验室研究
So in order to give him a chance to get settled in,
为了让他能够尽快适应这里
he'll join Guggenheim in the lab
他将和实验室的古根海姆
to search for surgical applications for the new gland extract.
一起研究新型腺体提取物在手术中的应用
I-- I wasn't aware of any new gland extract.
我...我没听说过什么新型腺体提取物
It's an interesting substance that's been taken from
这是一种由波兰医生齐布尔斯基
the glands of several animals by a Pole named Cybulski.
从多种动物的腺体里提取出的奇特物质
I have no idea what he calls it,
我不知道他给这种物质取什么名字
but we're calling it adrenaline.
我们称之为肾上腺素
You'll help us learn if it has any practical uses.
你要研究它的实际作用
So, unless there are any other questions,
没有问题的话
I'll see some of you on grand rounds
出席病例研讨会的在会上见
and the rest of you at second meeting.
剩下的人 第二场会议上见
There's a second one of these meetings?
还有第二场这样的会议吗
At noon. And a third at 6:00.
正午开 第三场六点开
So be prepared.
准备好吧
The first day of school is always the hardest.
刚来的第一天总是最难熬的
Do I look that lost?
我看上去有那么迷茫吗
No, it was more the disappointed look on your face
不 当你知道被安排到实验室做研究时
when you were told you'd be working in the lab to start.
你的表情看起来比较失望
Did Dr. Zinberg notice?
那金伯格医生注意到了吗
Well, you concealed it well.
你掩藏得很好
He's letting me know that I'm going to have to
他这是让我清楚我要靠努力
earn my way into the operating room
才能够进手术室主刀
and letting them know that he's going to ease me into the fold.
又让其他人认为他这是让我轻松适应这里
There's thought in everything he does.
他确实考虑很周全
He's a very deliberate man.
会深思熟虑
Is that why he has you taking notes of his meetings?
所以他才让你在会议上做记录吗
Why, because I couldn't possibly be
什么意思 你觉得我没法像你这样
a surgeon like you?
成为外科医生吗
No, I just meant--
不 我的意思是...
no, I'm sorry, I--
不 对不起 我...
you're a surgeon.
你是名外科医生
I-- I hadn't--
我...我不是...
Look at you.
瞧瞧你这紧张样
No, I'm not a surgeon.
不 我不是外科医生
I'm not even a nurse.
我也不是护士
I'm--
我...
I'm writing a story about
我在为《科利尔杂♥志♥》写一篇
Dr. Zinberg for "Collier's".
有关金伯格医生的文章
Oh, really?
真的吗
You write for "Collier's"?
你为《科利尔杂♥志♥》撰文吗
Yes, is that more surprising than being a surgeon?
对 难道这比我是外科医生更让你吃惊吗
Are you the girl who
你是那位为了撰写
went undercover for that article about
有关疗养院和精神病院的文章
sanitariums and lunatic asylums?
而卧底进去的姑娘吗
Genevieve Everidge?
吉纳维芙·埃弗雷治
Why, do you want to meet her?
怎么 你想见见她吗
Well, I just imagine that she's a very exciting person to talk to.
我只是觉得和她聊天会很开心
Oh, she is.
没错
Yeah, especially when you take her out.
如果你约她出去 那会更开心
So let's say Friday evening around 7:00.
那就约在周五晚上七点左右吧
Mazel.
好极了
Empty? Even Cleary was speechless when he opened the coffin.
空的 打开棺材的时候克利里也无语了
You're certain it was the correct grave?
你确定开对棺材了吗
I can read a headstone, Algie.
墓碑上有字 阿尔吉
Sorry, it's just so odd.
抱歉 只是这太奇怪了
It's like someone knew there'd be people looking for Speight
好像知道有人会来找斯佩特
and wanted to make certain he couldn't be found.
所以要确保别人找不到他
Yes, well, obviously they wanted you to leave this alone and so do I.
很明显他们不想让你插手 我也是
Speight didn't just drunkenly fall overboard.
斯佩特不会就这样喝醉了落水
There is more here and I can't give up on it now.
肯定还有内情 我不能现在就放弃
Yes, you can.
为什么不能
If someone wanted him dead or wanted the cause hidden,
如果有人想让他死 或掩盖死因
it's a matter for the police, Cornelia, not for you.
那也是警♥察♥的事 与你无关 科妮莉亚
You're being reckless.
你太莽撞了
Again.
又一次
Not here.
这儿不行
Not now.
现在不行
When?
那什么时候
Thank you.
谢谢
Give us one more smile, love.
再微笑一个 亲爱的
You are yourself again.
你又做回你自己了
Are you tired?
你累了吗
It has been an eventful morning.
今早真是太忙了
Perhaps I should lay down, gather my strength.
也许我该躺下休息 恢复体力
I can help Dorothy make lunch later.
之后再帮多萝西一起做午饭
Of course.
好的
She does seem better, doesn't she?
她确实看上去好多了
I'm praying for her.
我一直在为她祷告
Our family certainly doesn't want to have to
我们一家人都不想
have her locked away for good.
她永远被关起来
But what she is now is not acceptable.
可她现在的状况还不行
To whom?
对谁而言
To us.
对我们而言
To anyone.
对所有人而言
Everett, she's a baby killer and a madwoman.
埃弗雷特 她杀死宝宝 是个疯女人
Facts known not just in New York anymore.
不仅只有纽约的人知道了
They're talking in Philadelphia?
费城也在谈论了吗
Ethel's fiance broke off their engagement.
艾瑟尔的未婚夫解除了婚约
And I'm living in hope like some pathetic spinster.
我就像可怜的老姑娘一样还在期待着
She will get better.
她会好起来的
We're all hoping.
但愿如此
But I know Eleanor wouldn't want her collapse
但我知道埃莉诺不想让她这样
to affect Ethel and me the way it has.
影响了我和艾瑟尔的生活
We meet again.
又见面了
Mr. Robertson.
罗伯森先生
I, um-- I saw you in here with these sick men.
我看你在这里照顾这些病患
You're very good. You brighten their day.
你真好 你照亮他们
Well, how could you not?
你显然能
Were you referring to the comatose patient?
你是说那些昏迷的病人
The men who were delirious on morphine?
还是那些因吗♥啡♥而精神错乱的患者
Or the ones who were asleep?
还是那些已经睡着的患者
Then you brighten mine.
至少你照亮了我
Don't you believe me?
你不相信我吗
I'm holding a full bedpan,
我正拿着满盆屎尿
so it's harder to believe than you realize.
没你想的那么简单
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表