剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
for other people's good times.
辛辛苦苦地收拾羊肠子
Let's go.
走吧
All right. Atta girl. Come on.
好吧 好姑娘 来吧
Holy shit!
见鬼了
He just walked up and ate the whole camera.
他走上前把整个镜头吃了
I swear, ate the whole thing. Look.
我发誓他整个全吃了 你看
How'd he do that? Maybe it was a really small camera.
怎么做到的 也许那镜头很小
He just ate the cameraman, too.
他把摄影师也吃了啊
This don't make no sense. Let's watch it again.
这没道理啊 再看一遍吧
All right, hold on.
好 等等
Oh, no, that's my last one.
不好 就剩最后一枚了
Now, we can either watch this again
我们要么再看一遍
or we can go get some of those
要么去买♥♥点那些
good-looking confections they were selling.
他们卖♥♥的漂亮糖果
Candy sounds better.
还是买♥♥糖好些
Candy sounds better.
那就买♥♥糖
And there we go.
好了
There we go.
我们走
Look at this here.
看这个
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢你 托马斯
You've been a real friend.
你一直很够朋友
Oh, you ever think you'd call me that?
你想过会这么叫我吗
No.
没有
Old Tom Cleary, the maggot ambulance man.
老汤姆·克利里 开救护车的臭司机
Boyo, the things you used to say to me.
伙计 你以前总这么说我
Only because you were throwing plenty of jabs at me.
你老是挖苦我才这么说的
Ah, I know it wasn't right the way I treated you,
我知道那样待你是不对的
but I still don't got no love for nuns.
但我对修女还是没好感
You--
你
well, you won over my heart.
你赢得了我的心
Truly.
真的
And I can say the same.
我也这么想
What are you doing? I was kissing you!
你要干什么 我要亲你啊
What do you think? You're out of your mind.
你以为呢 你疯了
What was all that talk just then?
那我们刚才聊的算什么
Mutual respect is all.
互相尊重罢了
Is this why you brought me out here?
所以你把我带来这里吗
To show me a good time
热情招待我
hoping I'd give you something back for all that you've done?
希望我对你所做的一切予以回报
Is that why you've done it all in the first place?
这就是你做这些事的初衷吗
Was that your game? Hey, this isn't a game.
这就是你的把戏吗 这不是什么把戏
I got feelings for you, Harry.
我对你有感觉 哈利
As much as just said so as did you about me.
就像我刚说的那样 你也对我说了
I certainly didn't. You're what you always were.
我才没有 你还是老样子
I just turned a blind eye to it.
我真是瞎了眼
I'm going home.
我回家了
And I'll thank you to stay well clear of me in that place.
我要谢谢你在那个家里没碰过我
Jesus.
天呐
So, Dr. Gallinger proceeded
所以 加林格医生到头来
with his little eugenics project after all.
还在继续他那小型优生项目
How many are there?
有多少人
52.
52个
All boys between the ages of 15 and 18.
全是十五到十八的男孩
I'm sure you'll agree with how serious this is.
我相信你也认同这件事的严重性
Dr. Gallinger is clearly in breach of medical ethics.
加林格医生显然违背了医德
These boys were operated on involuntarily.
这些男孩不是自愿接受手术的
Involuntarily?
不是自愿
Obviously.
显然
They were too young to give their informed consent.
他们年纪太小 无法签同意书
Does it say where the procedures took place?
上面写了手术地点吗
No. No, I assume they took place at this so-called Idiot House.
没 我猜是在那间所谓的智障儿童庇护所
Well, I definitely don't approve.
我肯定不赞成
But it's not illegal
但这没有违法
and it didn't happen at the Knick.
而且不是在尼克病院进行
So I don't know what I can do about it.
所以我也无能为力
Mrs. Alford,
阿尔福德夫人
may I introduce Mr. Dominczyk.
这是多敏齐克先生
How do you do?
你好
How do you do?
你好
I don't understand why I cannot look at your girl.
我不懂为什么不让我看你的女友
If I had a girl, I would let you look at her.
如果我有女友 我会给你看的
As I explained to you, the important things
我跟你解释过了 重要的是
are her words and the sound of her voice.
她说的言语和声音
Looking at a beautiful woman would simply distract you
盯着漂亮的女人只会让你分心
lessen the effect.
影响效果
Mr. Dominczyk...
多敏齐克先生
I'm unsure how to begin.
我不知道要怎么开始
Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?
不如你自我介绍一下吧
I am a steamfitter.
我是个管道工
I'm also a drunk.
也是个酒鬼
Yes, well...
好吧
Do you-- do you drink often?
那你 那你经常喝酒吗
Every chance I get.
一有机会就喝
That's what makes me a drunk.
所以我才是酒鬼啊
You're right, she has a lovely voice.
你说对了 她的声音很好听
Do you remember the first time you took a drink?
你记得第一次喝酒的情形吗
No.
不记得
It was when I was a baby.
那是我婴儿时候的事了
Your parents were the first to give you spirits?
是你父母最先让你喝酒的吗
My mother would give me whiskey.
我母亲会给我威士忌
She would dip a rag in it
她会用布把酒浸透
and give it to me to suck.
然后让我吮吸
Why on earth would she do such a thing?
她怎么会做出这种事
Had to keep me quiet.
为了让我保持安静
Champagne?
香槟
What's the occasion?
这是要庆祝什么
First a toast.
先来干一杯
To surprises.
致惊喜
All right, then.
那好吧
To surprises.
致惊喜
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在要干什么
Smash our glasses in the fireplace like Russians?
像俄♥国♥人一样把酒杯砸进壁炉吗
Effie.
埃菲
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Waiting for what?
等什么
My surprise.
我的惊喜
What surprise?
什么惊喜
Oh, Herman, you never were one for the grand gesture.
赫尔曼 我知道你不喜欢高调宣扬
I hate to ruin it for you, but it's not my fault.
我不想毁了这个惊喜 但这不怪我
Your man telephoned for you here.
你的人打电♥话♥来找你了
What man?
什么人
He didn't tell me his name,
他没告诉我名字
but he told me all about the new house
但他告诉我新房♥子的事了
and the remarkably modern vacuum system.
还有了不起的现代真空系统
74th Street.
74街
How stylish.
多新潮啊
I see.
我明白了
Well, Herman,
赫尔曼
who is he?
这人是谁啊
He's an architect.
是个建筑师
Formerly in my employ.
我以前雇佣过他
When were you planning on telling me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I suppose now is as good a time as any.
我想现在就是最佳时机了
Maybe we can drive round and see it after dinner.
也许晚饭后我们可以开车过去看看
No. No, Effie.
不 不 埃菲
You need never see the house.
你永远都不会见到这个房♥子
What are you talking about? Why on earth not?
你说什么呢 这是为什么
Because...
因为
I intend to live in it with another woman.
我要和另一个女人住进去
I've also taken the liberty of selling this house.
而且我已经把现在这套房♥子卖♥♥掉了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表