剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Dr. Chickering and I examined them this morning.
我和奇克林医生今早给她们做了检查
Nika's pneumonia has receded.
妮卡的肺炎有所好转
The amount of albumin in their urine has decreased.
她们尿液中的蛋白也减少了
They're eating full meals and...
她们能正常吃饭了 而且...
they took their first steps alone.
能分开走路了
Also, the orphanage informs me
还有 孤儿院跟我说
that a family from Missouri has agreed to take the girls.
密苏里有一家人愿意收养她们
They arrived in the city yesterday
他们昨天刚到城里
and are just waiting on our approval to let them go.
就等着我们批准出院了
I think they're ready.
我觉得她们可以出院了
Sounds like it.
是啊
Congratulations.
恭喜
So, here's what I'm thinking.
我是这么想的
We start at the East Side piers.
我们就从东边码头开始
Find some sailors coming back from a long time at sea
找那些在海上漂了很久
looking to get their logs dunked.
急着找女人的水手
Then we head to 29th Street.
然后去29大街
They've got enough brothels and
那里满是妓院和舞厅
dance halls to keep us selling till Christmas.
我们的生意能一直红火到圣诞节
Fine.
好
How long you gonna be sore with me?
你要跟我冷战多久啊
As long as I feel like.
我想冷战多久就多久
I may not be a nun anymore, but I took my vows,
我虽然不是修女了 但我发过誓
vows that you know I intend on keeping.
你知道我不想违背那些誓言
It was one little kiss, all right?
只是个吻好吗
A kiss I didn't even get.
而且还都没吻上
You're a hound,
你真是不要脸
like all them fellas getting off the boats
跟那些刚出海回来
looking to get their logs dunked.
急着找女人的水手一样
I can't trust you now just like I shouldn't have all this time.
我不相信你了 我一开始就不该相信你
I got carried away is all.
都怪我一时昏了头
Because what I said is true.
因为我说的是真的
I do have feelings for you.
我真的喜欢你
Then I'd ask you to please keep them to yourself.
请把你的感情藏好
This box is ready.
这箱好了
Guess those vows didn't include one of forgiveness.
看来你的誓言里不包括宽容
What?
什么
Nothing, all right? I'm sorry.
没什么 好吧 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to tempt you into breaking your vows.
我不是故意想引诱你违背誓言的
Believe me, a gorilla like you,
相信我 你长得那么像猩猩
there wasn't the least bit of temptation.
我根本就不可能被诱惑
Mr. Jenkins.
詹金斯先生
Herman Barrow.
赫尔曼·巴罗
Good to meet you, Mr. Barrow.
很高兴见到你 巴罗先生
And you, sir.
我也是 先生
Shall we? Yes.
我们开始吧 当然
Thank you, Mr. Barrow.
谢谢你 巴罗先生
Welcome to the Metropolitan Club.
欢迎加入大都会俱乐部
I "don'ts" know what a Vander is,
我不知道奇迹是什么
but I'm sure glad he done built it.
但我很高兴他创建了它
Herman, how are you?
赫尔曼 近来如何
I'm very well, Corky, thank you.
我很好 库尔奇 谢谢
That was a wonderful evening.
昨晚很棒啊
Please.
请坐
Well, we very much appreciated your generous donation.
我们非常感激你慷慨的捐赠
Dr.Thackery?
萨克雷医生
Dr.Thackery, it's Nurse Baker.
萨克雷医生 我是贝克护士
The twins are leaving. I thought you'd want to know.
我想跟你说一声 那对双胞胎要走了
Where is Dr.Thackery?
萨克雷医生去哪儿了
We want to say good-bye.
我们想和他道个别
I'm sure he wishes he could be here,
我相信他也一定很想来
but unfortunately he's elsewhere.
但很可惜他不在
Be well, girls.
保重 姑娘们
Finally, a good outcome.
总算有个好结局了
Oh, well, I don't suppose he's rushing over
他应该不是赶着
for one last wave at the twins.
向双胞胎道别
You brought me up on charges?
你向委员会举报我
What?
你说什么
I've been called to defend myself
我被召去在医学委员会面前
in front of the state medical board.
为自己辩护
You sterilized idiots?
你给精神病人做了绝育
Dozens.
几十个人
I had no idea how far outside
直到现在我才知道
the brotherhood of physicians you were until now.
你是个出♥卖♥♥♥医生兄弟的货色
And I had no idea how far outside you were
直到你故意给我捣乱
until you sabotaged me.
我才知道你是个小人
How?
说什么呢
The Carr surgery.
卡尔的那台手术
I know it was you.
我知道是你捣的鬼
Why? Because there's no chance you would ever make a mistake?
什么 难道你就不会犯错吗
No, because there is no
不 因为你不可能
chance that you are a better doctor than I am.
成为一个比我更优秀的医生
Oh, for God's sake. Shut up, both of you.
行了 都给我闭嘴
Everett, you're supposed to be on the ward.
埃弗雷特 你现在应该在病房♥才对
Have I missed the twins?
我是不是跟双胞胎错过了
Just.
她们刚走
They asked after you.
她们还问起你了
Thack! Thack!
萨克 萨克
Quick, quick, fetch a gurney.
快去推轮床
No.
不用
You have been in pain for weeks.
你已经痛了好几周了
You need to be examined.
你应该接受检查
You mean opened up? Like hell.
你是说剖腹检查吗 才不要
All right, well, maybe there's another alternative.
好吧 也许我们可以用别的方式
Have a look, doctors.
各位 都来看看吧
My Lord.
天呐
You do realize the patient is conscious, don't you, Bertie?
伯蒂 你知道病人此刻是清醒的吧
I was marveling at the technology.
我只是在感叹医疗技术的先进
Zinberg taught you to tell the truth.
金伯格教你说实话
I taught you to lie.
我教你说谎
Seems like neither of us did a very good job.
看来我们俩都教得不怎么样
It is a marvelous invention.
这真是一项了不起的发明
And what does it tell you?
你看到了什么
That a section of your bowel is ischemic.
这个节段的肠管缺血
Agreed.
没错
I suppose we can guess what's caused it.
我们应该能猜出病因是什么
Well, we don't need to get into that.
还是不要猜了
No, that's all right.
没事 但说无妨
A man ingests cocaine for long enough,
某人长♥期♥吸食可♥卡♥因♥
then his intestinal blood vessels don't stand a chance.
导致肠道血管受损
You'll need a resection.
我们得切除坏死的肠道
Is the entire intestine necrotic?
全部的肠道都坏死了吗
Well, we can only guess from what little we can see,
我们只能根据现在看到的这部分进行推断
but I'll schedule surgery as soon as possible.
但我会尽快安排手术的
No, I want to find an alternative.
不 我想用其他办法
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't want to rush into it.
我不想操之过急
There are other things I want to try.
我想试试其他的治疗方法
Medications.
药物治疗
You collapsed on the street.
你都在大街上晕倒了
Your bowel looks like the badlands.
你的肠道简直惨不忍♥睹
What more evidence do you need?
你还想要什么证据
No medication is gonna repair that.
药物不可能治好你坏死的肠道
Yet it is not for any of you to decide.
但你们无权替我做决定
Ladies, I am kindly asking you to please stay out of my way.
女士们 请你们别挡路 好吗
I will go wherever I please.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
These nurses are saying I am barred from the building.
这些护士不让我进来
You need to make an appointment like everyone else.
你得和其他人一样提前预约
I am not everyone else.
我不是其他人
Thank you, nurses. Everything is fine.
护士们 谢谢你们 没事了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表