剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
That's incredibly rare.
这种情况很罕见
Afraid so.
恐怕是肝硬化
We thought all we had to deal with was a hurricane,
真是一波未平
but now we've added a twister in the mix.
一波又起
Dr. Gallinger.
加林格医生
There's an urgent call for you downstairs.
楼下有急事找你
I tried to get away, but then I tripped and I fell.
我本来想跑开 结果摔了一跤
And they came towards me, so I started screaming.
他们扑了上来 我开始尖叫
Are you hurt? I don't think so.
你受伤了吗 应该没有
Where were you?
你当时跑哪儿去了
I had an appointment.
我出去赴约了
I didn't know she had gone out.
我不知道她会自己跑出去
I'm sorry, Everett.
抱歉 埃弗雷特
I just wanted some fresh air.
我只是想呼吸点新鲜空气
No, it's all right.
没事
What happened to the thieves?
那些小偷呢
One slipped into a sewage drain and got away,
一个溜进了下水道 跑了
but we got the other one right here.
另外一个被我们关了起来
Let me see him.
让我看看他
Name's Paulo.
他叫保罗
Dago. Born over there.
在意大利出生
Come here a little while back.
刚来纽约没多久
We've picked him up a time or two before.
我们以前抓过他一两次
Mostly kid stuff.
都是因为恶作剧
Stand up.
站起来
Filthy little bastard.
肮脏的小贱种
Not so brave, are you now?
现在老实了吧
Let's go.
我们走
Where's Mr. Whitting? He ain't coming.
惠特灵先生呢 他不来了
What do you mean he's not coming?
什么叫他不来了
I had a bit of trouble with the finances.
我没筹到足够的钱
I'm sorry, Harry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 哈利 抱歉
Where's your attorney, Miss Dolan?
多兰小姐 你的律师呢
He's sick, Your Honor. He's got the flu.
法官大人 他病了 得了流感
I don't think he'll be defending me, Your Honor.
他没法给我辩护了 法官大人
And I can't rightly defend myself.
我也没法给自己辩护
I know you think little of me, but--
我知道你看不上我 但...
If you'll just shut your trap, Miss Dolan,
别说了 多兰小姐
I'm dismissing the case.
我要撤销这个案子了
Dismissing the case?
撤销案子
I've reviewed everything and
我把所有材料重新审阅了一遍
found there to be no more reason to proceed.
这个案子显然没必要再审下去了
Your Honor, the state strenuously objects.
法官大人 我们要提出严正抗♥议♥
We have evidence, corroborating witnesses, a good warrant.
我们有证据 证人 扣押令
Used for the purpose of entrapping a citizen.
都用来陷害一位无辜市民
Miss Dolan is to be released and her record expunged.
我决定释放多兰小姐 消除她的犯罪记录
I think we deserve more of an explanation than that.
您需要给我们好好解释一下
I don't.
不需要
You are free to go, Miss Dolan.
多兰小姐 你可以走了
Case dismissed.
案件撤销
Oh, that son-of-a-bitch spirochete is still wiggling away.
可恶的螺旋菌还在垂死挣扎
What's her temperature? Holding at 106.
她体温多少了 升到了摄氏41度
Needs to go higher.
还得再高点
She's cooking to death as it is.
那她就会烧死了
Given her other complications, we can't wait any longer.
再加上她还有其他的并发症 我们等不了了
I know, I know. Just let me think.
我知道 让我再想想
What is there to think about?
有什么可想的
Show her some mercy. You're frying her brain.
行行好吧 她脑子都快被烧坏了
Give her the quinine.
给她打奎宁
Edwards, wait.
爱德华兹 等等
Get the door. Jesus Christ.
开门 天呐
This will get her fever higher.
这会让她烧得更厉害
What drugs are you taking?
你嗑着什么药呢
Nothing. Bullshit.
没有 骗人
No sane person would do-- this will kill her.
理智的人绝不会这么做 她会死的
What's the alternative, huh?
那还有别的选择吗
More seizures. More spasms.
继续癫痫 抽搐
Headaches that feel like knives twisting in her skull.
觉得脑袋痛如刀绞
I know about living on the edge between life and death.
我知道徘徊在生死边缘的感觉
It's a matter of will and she has plenty of it.
完全取决于意志 她绝对有意志
I won't stand here and watch her die.
我不会袖手旁观看你杀死她的
We swore to first do no harm
我们是起誓过不伤人的
and we violated that the moment we began this.
我们这么做时已经违背了这个誓言
It's over.
结束了
Not until I say.
我没说就没完
Quinine now.
现在打奎宁
So this is your famous truck.
这就是你传说中的车啦
This is her. Hop on in.
就是它 上车吧
We'll go for a proper celebration.
我们好好去庆祝一番
No more cornmeal mush.
不用吃玉米糊了
What you need is a nice big T-bone
你现在需要的是
with some suds to wash it down. I'm buying.
吃顿大餐 牛排加红酒 我请你
You don't have to do that.
你不必这么做的
Ah, I want to.
是我自己想这么做
What's better than being free, huh?
还有什么比自♥由♥更好的呢
And after that, we'll go
这之后 我们再去
for a nice warm piece of pie on the way home.
买♥♥个热乎乎的派带回家
Home? Yeah.
家 对呀
You're staying with me.
以后你就住我那
I got my place all fixed up.
我把地方都收拾好了
Put an extra bed in the parlor for you.
在客厅给你置了张床
Had a lady down the hall make a curtain to go around it.
让大堂的一位女士给它弄了个围帘
You want me to live with you? You're joking.
你要让我住你那 你开玩笑的吧
No jokes, Harry.
没开玩笑 哈利
You need a place to live and I'm offering.
你需要住的地方 我愿意给你提供
Besides, I owe you for keeping me out of it with the cops.
再说 你没供出我我也欠你人情
I need a place, but not with a man.
我是需要住的地方 但不能和男人同住
Aw, come on, it's on the up and up.
好啦 我是个老实可靠的人
Besides, the church ain't watching you no more.
再说 教堂也不会再照顾你了
They may not be, but I won't bring any more shame to my faith.
也许吧 但我不能玷污我的信仰
And I won't be sharing any home with a man.
所以我不能和男人同住
It's not a fucking lovebird's nest.
我们又不是同居
We'd be roommates is all, sleeping in different rooms.
我们只是室友 住同一个屋子而已
It doesn't matter.
那也不行
Well, where will you go, then?
那你想去哪
There's a home for fallen women
班克大街上有个
run by the Little Sisters of Mercy on Bank Street.
仁慈姐妹会为失足女性安置的家
Could still go for that slice of pie.
但是派还是可以买♥♥的
All right.
好吧
I'll get the apple, you get the peach and we'll share.
我买♥♥苹果味 你买♥♥水蜜桃味 换着吃
Deal.
可以
Well, it's getting late.
很晚了
I'm going to go to bed.
我要睡了
Are you staying up?
你还不睡吗
For a bit. Good night.
过会儿吧 晚安
Good night, dear.
晚安 亲爱的
You get one meal a day.
一天给你一顿饭
You'll have a week to find a job
你有一周时间找工作
and start paying towards your keep.
然后就得开始交房♥租
You'll also be responsible
每周在这里
for 20 hours of work around here every week.
还要干够20小时的工作
I'm a decent cook and I was a nurse.
我厨艺很好 还当过护士
You're on toilets.
你负责扫厕所
We didn't want you here.
不是我们求你来的
I'm getting that.
我理解
It's only by the grace of our charitable Christian hearts
只是因为我们拥有基♥督♥徒慈悲的心
that you were allowed to come here.
才收留你住这里
And I'm grateful. I don't care what you are.
我也很感激 我不在意你是怎样的人
Here's your bed.
这是你的床
It'll have to do you for now.
暂时先这么凑合吧
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表