剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
But these will keep you from getting the bug no matter what.
我的货能让你远离这些麻烦
You want to lose your nose, hmm?
你想鼻子烂掉吗
Your ears? Your toes?
还有耳朵和脚趾
'Cause you didn't cover up your bell-end?
就因为自己没戴套
You want to be answering to the name of Daddy?
你们想当爹吗
Coupled off to some mistake
就因为一时疏忽
with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp?
结果千古遗恨
Now I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
But pulling out of her cave at the last second
我跟你们说吧 在最后一秒拔出阴♥道♥
and painting her belly won't save you.
射在女人的肚子上也没用
All the docs say so.
所有医生都这么说
There's only one way to go here, fellas,
解决的办法只有一个 各位
and it's right here in my hand.
就在我的手里
Don't slip it in till you slip it on.
套上之后再插♥进♥去
It's a dime a fuck. 10 in a pack.
做一次爱十分钱 一包十个
Only cost you a buck for 10 rolls in the sack.
只要花一美元 你们就能操十次
Get your money. What are you doing?
拿钱吧 你在干嘛
I'm out.
我卖♥♥完了
I barely finished my tout.
我才刚宣传完
I didn't have to say a word.
我什么都不用说
Look what I have.
看我有什么
Only charge you 15 cents for it.
一个就收你十五分
The rest costs extra.
其他服务额外收费
Do you remember Moon Flower?
你还记得月亮花吗
That old plow mule we had?
我们养来犁地的老骡子
I remember how stubborn she was.
我记得她的脾气很倔
We would beat on her and beat on her.
我们要不停地抽打她
And there came a day finally
终于有一天
when she stopped being stubborn.
她不再跟我们倔了
She was so old at that point.
她当时已经很老了
Had that lame hind limb.
瘸着一条后腿
Eyes always dripping from fly bites.
蚊子把她咬得总在掉眼泪
Levi used to do the funniest imitation of her.
利瓦伊总模仿她的样子 特别搞笑
But she obeyed
但她很听话
and worked all day with no hesitation
白天不停地工作
and then limped back to the barn at night,
天黑了就跛着回窝棚
waiting in the dark not moving
在黑暗中静静地等待着
until the beating and the work started again the next morning.
明早的抽打 然后再开始工作
Did that until she was all used up
她一直这样直到生命的尽头
and there was nothing left to do but shoot her.
人们只好杀了她
This world offers too much.
这世界能给我们的东西太多
And contrary to what you think,
而我不会像你想的一样
I'm too smart to let myself turn out that way.
就这样随波逐流
And if that means sinning
我一定要如愿以偿
to get what I want,
哪怕要承担罪恶
well, then, so be it.
我也不在乎
I won't be shamed by the likes of you
不论是你 还是其他人
or anyone else anymore.
以后都别想再欺辱我
What I've done,
我的过去
what I will do...
未来
is nowhere near the deceitful life
与你充满谎言的生活
you've obviously led.
完全没干系
God has turned a deaf ear to you, I'm afraid.
恐怕上帝是听不见你的祷告了
Eternal damnation is the fate of Pastor Elkins.
埃尔金斯牧师只能永生永世在地狱受难了
But before you go to the flames,
不过在你下地狱之前
I think it's only fair to confess the rest of my sins to you.
公平起见 我该向你坦白我余下的罪孽
See, what I confessed in church that night,
那晚我在教堂忏悔
that night you beat me like that mule,
你把我当骡子一样抽打
isn't the whole story.
但我并没有坦白一切
The man I mentioned I had a relationship with,
那个我说跟我发♥生♥关♥系♥的男人
he's the chief of surgery here.
是这里的外科主任医师
Dr. Thackery. You met him.
萨克雷医生 你见过的
You shook the very fingers
你握过我无数次让他
I begged him to slip inside me so many times.
插入我身体的那些手指
He's older than you.
他比你老
And he was a terrible cocaine user.
而且他还疯狂吸食可♥卡♥因♥
I used to get him his drugs,
我以前给他送药
and in return he would dip his erect penis in those drugs
作为回报他会把他勃起的阴♥茎♥插到药里
and let me feel just how good it was.
让我感受到这到底有多爽
After that, I would do anything for him
那之后 我愿意为他做任何事
as long as he would fuck me.
只要他愿意操♥我♥
But that, dear Father,
但是 亲爱的父亲
is not the end of my story.
这不是我故事的结局
I sunk lower.
我更加堕落了
Maybe in all your experience with the brothels
或许有丰富嫖♥妓♥经验的你
you've heard of something called the Golden Lotus.
听过《金瓶梅》
While he was having sex,
当东方人做♥爱♥的时候
I stuck my foot in the mouth of oriental
我把脚塞到他嘴里
and let him suck on it as he ejaculated.
让他射♥精♥的时候吸吮
And he paid me $100 for the pleasure.
为这种享受他付我一百美元
More than once.
不止一次
I just wanted you to know everything before you went.
我只是想让你在走之前知道一切
Bye, Daddy.
再见 爸爸
Enjoy your trip.
享受你的黄泉之路吧
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Are you here?
你在吗
Hey there.
是你啊
I didn't expect to see you here.
没想到你会过来
Come on up. The view is wonderful.
上来吧 这里景色很美
That's a long walk.
楼梯可真长
There'll be an elevator soon.
很快就会有电梯了
Where's Henry?
亨利呢
He'll be here any moment.
他马上到
Good.
不错
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Cold rooms.
冷冻室
Light therapy patio up on the roof.
楼上是光疗的天台
Gonna be a marvel.
这家医院一定会成为传奇
This is it.
没错
This is my legacy.
这就是我的传奇
Long after I'm gone,
我死后
this is what people will remember me for.
这家医院会让我流芳百世
I'm not certain it's all you'll be remembered for.
这可说不定
Well, there'll be the shipping and other endeavors,
对 还有运输什么的
but this,
但这...
oh, this is going to save lives every day.
这里每天能拯救无数生命
Then why would you be so greedy and foolish
那你为什么会如此贪婪而愚蠢
as to risk and hurt so many people?
伤害了这么多人
What do you mean?
你在说什么
I know about it, Dad.
我知道了 爸爸
I know about the inspectors
我知道了稽查员
and the bribes and the ports.
还有贿赂和港口的那些事
I know about it all.
我全都知道
Cornelia, you're jabbering. What are you talking--
科妮莉亚 你胡说 你说的...
Inspector Bradley and the Immigration Office at the docks.
码头的稽查员布莱德和移♥民♥局的官员
You've been bribing him and his men.
你一直都在贿赂他和他的手下
Inspector Brad...
稽查员布莱德
Oh, Neely, there isn't a shipping man
妮莉 全纽约搞船运的
in New York who doesn't go out and slip those fellas
都会去讨好那些人
a 20 every now and again to get a little happpy in a pub.
时不时给他们一些钱让他们去酒吧找点乐子
But that is hardly a crime.
这怎么能算犯罪呢
If only that was your crime, but it's not.
可你不光做了这些
I know it and Henry knows it.
我和亨利都知道
You move up the sick and the poor to second-class
你把患病的穷♥人♥们转移到二等舱
and the inspectors let them into the country
稽查员允许他们进入这个国家
where they infest the tenements and the neighborhoods.
他们在各个公♥寓♥和街区传染疾病
People died, Dad. Lots of them.
很多人因此死去 爸爸
In San Francisco and Hawaii.
在旧金山和夏威夷
Here in New York.
还有纽约这里
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表