剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Now go back in your cave unless you want an eyeful.
先回你的窝里去吧 除非你想一饱眼福
Can't be here until sunup.
天亮了才能来
I'll only be a minute.
我就待一小会儿
Relative?
你的亲人
Patient.
病人
They put that fancy headstone in a few weeks ago.
他们几周前立的这块漂亮墓碑
Don't usually see one that big for a kid.
一个孩子的墓碑这么大可不常见
Maybe it's for the woman she never got to be.
也许是献给她无法长成的那个女人
Then she would have been some woman.
那她肯定是个不一般的女人
That cost 50 bucks at least.
这个至少要50块吧
65.
65块
Good morning, girls.
早上好 姑娘们
It's time for us to get you ready.
该准备做手术了
Good morning, Doctor.
早上好 医生
Bertie, do me a favor.
伯蒂 帮我个忙
Hop up there, would you?
躺上去试试 可以吗
Sure.
可以
Sturdy. Good.
很牢固 好的
Last thing we need are these tables splitting like the Red Sea
我们可不想看到这些桌子在手术中途
in the middle of the operation.
像红海那样四分五裂
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
No, no, no. It's turpentine.
不不不 是松节油
A little gut irritation.
肠道有点敏感
You want to be careful with how much you take of that.
你要小心那东西的用量
You don't want to start trading your gut problem
不要把肠道问题变成
for a bladder problem caused by the medicine.
药物引起的膀胱问题
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Well, the girls can begin being prepped.
可以给姑娘们做术前准备了
They already are.
已经准备好了
I hope you got some rest
我们要面对一次
'cause this is gonna be a real test of stamina.
真正的耐力考验了 希望你有小休
Some. Did you?
我有小休 你呢
I'm guessing not.
我猜没有
Are you concerned about the procedure?
你担心这次的手术吗
It can wait a few days. We can always postpone.
可以再等几天 我们完全可以推迟
No, no, no, no. I feel excellent, really.
不用不用 我状态非常好
I'll see you in the scrub room in 20 minutes.
二十分钟后清洗室见
Hello.
喂
It's me.
是我
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No.
不
They're alive now,
她们现在都活着
both of them.
两个都活着
Not perfect, but well enough.
虽然不完美 但活得还不错
And they'll be better off when you're through.
等你做完手术 她们会更好的
Or not.
或许不会
Abby, this used to be easier.
艾比 以前我都能轻松应对的
It was never supposed to be easy.
这一直都不轻松
That's why they needed you.
所以才需要你帮忙
What do you need?
那你需要什么呢
I need you
我需要你
to tell me...
告诉我
that I can do this.
我能做到的
Of course you can.
你当然可以
If I hadn't believed in you, I wouldn't even be here.
如果我不信任你 我甚至不能活下来
Gentlemen.
先生们
Ladies.
女士们
They are Russian.
她们是俄♥国♥人
They are 16 years old.
今年16岁
They have led until this day a life of slavery,
她们一直过着奴隶的生活
exploitation, and humiliation.
受尽剥削与羞辱
They're what we in the medical profession call
她们的情况在医学界被称为
omphalopagus twins,
上腹部联胎
joined by a band of cartilage
她们的上腹部
and soft tissue in their midsection.
由软骨和软组织相连
Through extensive examination,
通过充分检查
I have concluded that the only organ they share is the liver.
我发现她们唯一共用的器官是肝脏
It is our intention today to separate the girls,
我们今天的目的就是分离这对女孩
leaving each of them enough of the liver
并让她们每个人都保留足够的肝脏
so that it can regenerate over time
能够随着时间推移再生
and continue normal function.
并恢复正常功能
This is their last day as a sideshow attraction
今天是她们当杂耍表演者的最后一天
and you their last audience.
而你们是她们最后的观众
This is no magic trick.
这不是魔术戏法
No illusion.
不是幻象错觉
No sleight of hand.
不是花招把戏
It is scientific knowledge
是科学知识
and rigorous experimentation
和严谨实验
that will finally allow these two young ladies
让这两位妙龄女子最终过上
to live the humane life of which fate has so far robbed them.
一度被命运夺走的正常人生活
They're ready.
准备好了
Nurse Elkins, surgical knife.
埃尔金斯护士 手术刀
In opening up the girls,
在切开患者时
we discovered a delicate prolongation of liver substance
我们发现连接带处的肝实质
in the connecting band.
有稍许延伸
At this point, the liver is fully exposed
此时肝脏已完全显露
and Dr. Gallinger is placing a clamp
加林格医生正在肝十二指肠韧带处
on the hepatoduodenal ligament,
放置止血夹
which greatly decreases the bleeding.
大大减少了出血量
Once the liver was bisected,
平分肝脏后
each team began the delicate task of suturing.
各组便开始进行复杂的缝合工作
It's difficult to see in this motion film,
从这段影片中很难看清
but I devised a new type of suture
但是基于我的研究和打航海结的经验
based on my research and work with sailing knots.
我发明了一种新型的缝合方式
This new suture,
这种新的缝合方法
which I named the Gallinger Knot,
我称之为加林格结
did an excellent job of joining tissue.
它在缝合组织时发挥了巨大作用
Now, Nika, the girl whom Dr. Edwards and I were working on,
现在 我和爱德华兹医生负责的
developed a problem in her peritoneum
妮卡的腹膜出了状况
which we had to address.
我们要设法处理
Her abdominal cavity was thoroughly washed
为了避免休克 她腹腔
of any escaping fluids to avoid shock.
只要有溢出的积液就要彻底清理
And to help in this,
为了处理这个情况
we had to make an opening in the pouch of Douglas.
我们在其直肠子♥宫♥陷凹处切了个开口
The entire operation took three and a half hours.
整场手术用了三个半小时
The girls are resting comfortably.
两个女孩现在正安稳地休息
So far Nika has a slight case of postoperative pneumonia
到现在为止 妮卡有轻微的术后肺炎
which we are monitoring.
我们还在监测治疗她
This surgery, gentlemen, proves once again
先生们 这场手术再次证明了
how high we can soar on the wings of science and ingenuity.
依靠科学和智慧我们可以创造无限可能
What is this material?
这是什么材料做的
Celluloid. Amazing substance.
赛璐珞 神奇的东西
Thicker pieces can actually be molded into objects.
厚一些的赛璐珞可以塑造成各种形状
I know one fellow who makes jewelry out of it
我认识一个人 他用它来制♥作♥首饰
and fools people into thinking it's real ivory.
让人们误以为那是真的象牙
Hello, Neely.
你好 妮莉
I have something for you.
我有件东西给你
For the ball tonight.
在今晚的舞会佩戴
Well, can it wait, please?
可以等等吗
No.
不行
How did you Put them on.
你是怎么 戴上
I had my man contact the
我让我的人联♥系♥了
jeweler to whom you sold them in San Francisco
在旧金山买♥♥走你的首饰的珠宝商
and I purchased them back.
然后我把它们买♥♥回来了
I wanted you to have them then,
我那时希望你收下它们
and I want you to have them now.
现在也一样
They're too beautiful for anyone else.
只有你的美丽配得上它们
Thank you.
谢谢
I also had this made as a complement.
我还给你准备了这个 让你更漂亮
Marvelous.
棒极了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表