剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Bertie, how on earth did you do this?
伯蒂 你到底怎么做到的
I, too, have ways of getting into places.
我也有自己的门路
You find anything?
有收获吗
No, but you're still researching adrenaline, aren't you?
没有 你还在研究肾上腺素 对吧
Yes. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Because here's a paper about it from the University of Krakow.
这篇克拉科夫大学的文章是说这个的
You read Polish?
你还懂波兰语
Yeah.
是啊
Very impressive.
不错啊你
Ah, voila.
快看
The French Academy of Sciences,
法国科学院
December 1900.
1900年12月发表的
This is it.
就是这个
So how often do you engage in criminal activity?
你经常搞犯罪活动吗
Not often.
不经常
Please don't tell my mother.
千万别告诉我母亲
If she found out that I'd become a second-story man,
要是她知道我偷东西
she'd be heartbroken.
她会伤心的
Henry Robertson.
亨利·罗伯森
What?
什么
Yeah, let me call you back.
我回头打给你
I'll go in the back.
我去后边
What happened? Dynamite explosion.
什么情况 炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥
Subway excavation on Park Avenue.
帕克大道的地铁施工工程
How many injured? Don't know.
多少伤员 不清楚
They're still pulling bodies out of the ground.
他们还在往地上搬运死者
But it ain't gonna end any time soon.
一时半会儿可完不了
Thack, where should we put them?
萨克 要把他们安置在哪儿
The wards? No, we'll need them for recovery.
病房♥里吗 不 病房♥得安置养伤的人
Fetch every operating table in the hospital
把全院所有的手术台都集中到手术室
and get them into the theater. Help him, Edwards.
爱德华兹 你帮他弄
No, I should stay and sort the patients.
不 我应该在这儿分检伤者
No, Nurse Elkins is more than qualified.
不用 有埃尔金斯护士就够了
Any questions?
有问题吗
Should I use the hallways as a waiting room?
我能把走廊当候诊室用吗
Good. Anything else, just make it up as you go along.
好 剩下的你就看情况处理吧
Yeah, up front. You're driving.
你 上前边去 开车
You're gonna let me drive?
你让我开车
I'm staying here.
我留在这
Someone's got to ride roughshod over the likes of them.
总得有人来管着他们
Ambulances is coming in from all over.
救护车会蜂拥而至的
Get the fuck out of here, man.
赶快走人啊
How in the hell do you drive this thing?
这玩意儿到底怎么开啊
So what do we have? His pelvis is shattered.
什么情况 骨盆粉碎
Need to resect the gut and set the bone somehow.
需要割除肠子 再把骨头固定一下
There's no time. Splint the hips,
没时间了 给臀部上夹板
staunch the bleeds, and shove the rest inside.
止血 把其他的塞回去就行了
I don't need your advice, Edwards.
我不用你教我 爱德华兹
He's right, Everett. Just do what he says.
他说得对 埃弗雷特 按他说的做
How deeply embedded do you think this is?
你觉得这插了多深
Hopefully not as far as the lungs.
希望没有伤及肺部
I don't see any external trauma,
没看见外伤
but stand by just in case.
但还是不能掉以轻心
Lung's collapsed.
肺萎陷
Scalpel. Bring him in.
手术刀 推进来
Trocar.
套管针
Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生
You got it? Got it.
你可以吗 可以
Okay, let's clean him up,
清理一下
see how deep they are.
看看伤口有多深
Come in, right now.
快进来
Don't-- don't pull it out. You'll bleed to death.
别拔♥出♥来♥ 你会失血而死的
We're gonna get you right into surgery.
我们马上就安排你进手术室
10 grains of morphine.
0.65克吗♥啡♥
That compound fracture can wait.
这个开放性骨折患者可以等下治
Let's get some pressure under his head.
在他头部下方施压
Nurse Beckman. This is Henry Robertson.
贝克曼护士 我是亨利·罗伯森
Hello. Look, we have an emergency.
您好 我们现在有紧急状况
We need all nurses here immediately.
需要所有的护士马上过来
You live with Nurse Nash, don't you?
您跟纳什护士住一起 是吧
No need to get changed.
不用换衣服了
Report directly to Nurse Taylor.
直接找泰勒护士报到
She'll tell you where you're most needed.
她会告诉你们哪里最缺人
And don't bother with normal admissions protocol.
不用按照平时的准入规定
Just sign them all in as John Doe and we'll sort it out later.
全都登记为无名氏 以后再补录
Nurse Taylor, I have four more sets of hands for you.
泰勒护士 我给你找来了四个帮手
Orderly.
护理员
We're out of beds and gurneys.
我们没有床位和轮床了
I need you to find every couch, bench,
你去找沙发 长凳 椅子
chair, anything you can lay a patient on.
只要能让患者平躺就行
No room is off-limits.
每个房♥间都可以进去找
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿
Out of my way, Cleary. I need to see a man about my carting fees.
别挡道 克利里 我要去找人要车钱
Ah... how many? That was the fourth.
要多少 这是第四趟了
And they were all still breathing when I got here.
送到这里的时候 伤员都还活着
Your hospital administrator owes me a total of four simoleons.
你们医院总共欠了我四美元
Now will you kindly let me pass? No.
你能行行好让我过去吗 不行
But I'll tell you what I will do.
你听我说
I'll take your name down and I'll make sure
我会记下你的名字
that Mr. Barrow's aware of the Knick's debt to you.
保证让巴罗先生知道尼克病院欠你钱了
I'm sure he'll get around to paying it in three weeks or so.
我确信他会在三周之内筹好钱付给你
Three weeks?
三周
Or you can have your money right now from me.
或者你可以直接从我这里拿钱
What's the catch?
你有什么条件
The catch is I'm offering two bits per.
每个伤员我给你两毛五
Two bits per body.
每个人两毛五
So instead of waiting three weeks for the $4 I'm owed,
所以我不用等三周拿回四美元
you're offering to pay me $1 right now?
你现在就付给我一美元
Cash on the barrelhead.
付现
Help me. Help me.
救我 救救我
You've got to help me.
一定要救我
Take him straight to surgery. But I
直接送进手术室 但我
I have a wife and a little daughter.
我有妻女
Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生
Finish up and dress the wound.
缝合完 然后包扎伤口
Yes, Doctor.
好的 医生
Put him under.
给他麻醉
I can't go slicing around. He's losing too much blood.
我没法动刀 他失血过多
The X-ray is full.
X光室的人都满了
No time for that.
没时间做那个了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm gonna use this wire as a probe.
我要用这根线做探头
If it comes in contact with any metal,
如果碰上了金属
then it'll close the circuit
电路就会闭合
and we should be able to hear it.
我们就能听到声音
Come with me.
跟我来
Towel clamp.
布巾钳
I hear something.
我听到声音了
A crackle. Forceps.
一声脆响 镊子
Ambulances have begun arriving less often.
救护车来得没那么密集了
Good.
很好
I had a look around the wards and they're full to bursting.
我巡视了病房♥ 挤得要炸了
Just what I wanted to talk with you about.
我正想和你谈谈这个情况呢
Have you any thoughts as to how much
你想过我们应该
we should charge the subway construction company?
向地铁建设公♥司♥收多少钱吗
Charge them nothing.
不收钱
Beg your pardon?
您说什么
This is nothing less than a civic duty.
这不过是公民义务
We won't take a penny for it.
我们不会为此收一分钱
It would be dishonorable.
那样是可耻的
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表