剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
I can't just give my services away for free.
我不能免费提供服务
I would have to make certain arrangements.
我需要做一些相应的安排
What do you propose?
你有什么提议
Perhaps, a two dollar reduction in my debt
也许 每检查一个女孩
for every girl examined?
减免我两美元的债务
A gunner's knot...
这是枪手结
is difficult to tie but impossible to undo.
很难打 更不可能被解开
Drink.
喝下去
My father made me memorize every sailing knot before
我父亲要我记住每个水手结
he let me set foot on one of his boats.
才能上他的船
Where are we?
我们在哪里
The Atlantic.
大西洋
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
I'm cleaning up the mess you've created.
我在收拾你留下的烂摊子
You untie me now. I won't.
你给我松绑 不
Son of a bitch! You take me back to Cromartie,
你个混♥蛋♥ 你快带我回库洛马迪
and you get me my drugs...
把我的药给我
or I will kill you.
不然我就杀了你
I swear I will kill you!
我发誓我会杀了你
Can you sail?
你会航海吗
What? Can you sail?
什么 我说你会航海吗
No!
不会
It's tricky business.
真是件棘手的事
Learning to read the charts alone is enough to drive a man mad.
光是看那些图就足够把人逼疯了
Meaning?
你什么意思
Meaning you won't be killing me,
意思就是你不会杀我
and that you only have two options...
而且你只有两个选择
Get well...
要么好起来
or jump off.
要么就跳下去
Please untie me.
请给我松绑
I'm feeling much better.
我感觉好多了
I could use... some more whiskey.
我想再喝点威士忌
You take me back! No.
你带我回去 不可能
God damn it!
该死的
At least you're more in control than you were yesterday.
至少你比昨天更能控制毒瘾了
Not there yet.
但你做的还不够
You don't understand.
你不明白
The need... will never go away.
那种瘾性挥之不去
Then you'll fight the need!
那就和它抗争下去
Don't you dare tie me up again.
你敢再绑我试试
I'm going to make this simple.
我要让事情简单些
You want to go to shore?
你不是想上岸吗
Show me you can learn to
那就把那边图上的
tie the first 10 knots on the chart in there.
前十个结 打给我看看
Then I'll know you're in control again.
这样我才能确定你控制了毒瘾
10 knots!
十个结
Where were the bodies found?
这些尸体是哪里找到的
Behind the ship's boilers. Stowaways.
在船里的锅炉后面发现的 都是偷渡者
To port even we are still here, I guess.
我们在这里也照样进港
Rats?
老鼠呢
All over the hull.
船上到处都是
Were these two seen anywhere on the ship?
这两个人还去过船上其他地方吗
It's hard to say.
这很难说
Most stowaways stay hidden until the ship docks.
大部分偷渡者都躲起来了 直到船靠岸
Then once at sea they might want some fresh air.
但是他们在海上需要新鲜空气
Some food and water.
食物和水
Some do take... to cooking rats
有些人...如果无法从厨房♥偷取食物
if they can't steal from the kitchen.
确实会吃老鼠
It's Bubonic plague, you think?
你觉得是不是淋巴腺鼠疫
State of the bodies, the rats...
尸体的状况 再加上老鼠uf8f5
It's Bubonic plague.
这是淋巴腺鼠疫
Will know for sure once we get to the lab.
不过这得等尸检后才能确定
I'll need to see the ship's manifest
我需要轮船的装货清单
and a list of everyone who went through immigration.
还有所有入关人员的名单
This is private property.
这是私人领地
You tow it out of here or we'll toss you out on your ass.
赶快把它拉走 否则我们就不客气了
I'm with the Health Department.
我是卫♥生♥部♥的
I'm just here to check up on a couple of friends of mine.
我只是过来看朋友的
Get a good look at what will be killing you!
好好看看你们会被什么害死
What you will be bringing home to kill your families too!
看看你们会带什么回去害死你们的家人
The babies are the first to go usually.
先死的都是小孩
Dead in a pool of their own vomit and blood.
尸身周围是一滩滩的血和呕吐物
Shut your trap!
别唬人了
There's been some sort of monkey business going on around here.
这里在做不法的勾当
What do you mean? Meet me back here after 6:00
你什么意思 六点后在这儿等我
and I'll show you the immigration records.
我给你看入关记录
Okay.
好
And stay off my dock! You fucking turd!
离我的码头远点 贱♥人♥
Come in.
请进
Good morning, doctor.
早上好 医生
Good morning.
早上好
Any word from Gallinger?
加林格会回来吗
He's used up his last chance with me.
我不会再邀请他了
Right.
好吧
Well, I had little hope he'd take orders from you.
我也不觉得他会听令于你
Whose assisting you with the tuberculosis patient?
还有别人负责那个肺结核病人吗
I only saw my name.
我只看到了我的名字
I'll put Maise on it with you.
我会让梅西和你一起
Maise?
梅西
Not you?
你不来吗
It's a fairly routine procedure, I'm sure you can handle it.
这个病案不难 我相信你可以的
Great.
好吧
That's quite an abscess.
脓肿很严重
Let's hope we won't have to amputate.
但愿不用截肢
Perhaps I'll begin.
那我就开始了
Nurse, knife.
护士 刀
I will dissect down to the bone.
我先一刀切到骨头
See how much puss is in there.
看看里面有多少脓
Unless you have other thoughts?
除非你还有别的想法
Oh, I think that sounds right.
我觉得你说得对
I'm a... well-acquainted with your father.
我和你父亲很熟
We were recently seated near each other at an Art Society dinner.
最近有次艺术协会晚宴 我们坐得很近
Well, it was really more of an excuse to drink good wine...
其实去那只是为了喝点好酒
and show off our French.
炫耀下我们的法语
That's nice.
好吧
All right, I'm through.
好了 我切开了
Suction wand.
抽吸杆
Will you be leading the way? I'm cleaning now.
你来主刀吧 我要负责清理
Yes, of course.
好 当然
Do you need assistance?
需要帮忙吗
I'm not exactly and expert in this technique. Gauze.
其实这种技术我不是很熟练 药棉
Nice work, Dr. Chickering.
很棒 奇克林医生
Very nice.
非常棒
Thank you for being here, Mr. Mayor.
感谢您的莅临 市长先生
This groundbreaking is made
您的出席
much more special by your presence here today.
为此次破土动工仪式赋予了特殊的意义
You couldn't have done this in April?
你就不能再四月份办这个吗
I'm freezing my balls off.
我快被冻死了
Well, I am sorry about that.
我十分抱歉
Allow me to introduce you to our architect.
这位是我们的建筑师
This is Mr. Frazier H. Wingo
弗雷泽·H·温戈
of the firm Bradley and Wingo.
来自布莱德温戈建筑公♥司♥
Mr. Wingo. It's a pleasure.
温戈先生 很荣幸认识您
We have to grace our city with the finest,
我们要给这座城市献上
most beautiful hospital in the world.
一座最美最好的医院
Yes, and it won't cost you a dime.
对 而且你一分钱也不用掏
All private funds.
全是私人集资的
Which we are still raising.
我们还在努力
We will get there.
一定会成功的
Captain Robertson assures me of that.
罗伯森上尉跟我保证了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表