剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
你说什么
My father told me riches and honors depend upon heaven.
我父亲说过 生死有命 富贵在天
Ah, well...
好吧
I hardly knew my father.
我都不认识我父亲
Consider yourself fortunate.
那你应该感到幸运
Mine was a violent man and a son of a bitch.
我父亲是个不折不扣的暴♥力♥狂
Did he come here to work on the railroad?
他是来这里当铁路工人的吗
The California gold rush.
加利福尼亚淘金热
He insisted I'd be educated
他一直坚持
in accordance to strict Confucian principles
我应该学习孔子的思想
in expectation of the day he would strike it rich
期待着哪天自己发一笔横财
and we would return to China.
我们就回中国
He wouldn't even permit me to learn English
他甚至不允许我
when I was still young enough to master it.
在适宜年龄时学习英语
But he never struck the mother lode
但是他一直没挖到金子
and I fell in with gangsters.
我流落街头 混成了黑帮
I suppose I was a great disappointment to him.
他应该对我很失望吧
Your debt to me is now repaid in full, Mr. Barrow,
你的债务已经全部还完 巴罗先生
and this part of our business has come to an end.
我们的生意到此结束
Not quite.
还没结束
I'd like to discuss a remedy
我想商量一下
to Junia's indentured state.
为尤尼娅赎身的拯救办法
A remedy?
拯救办法
Do I understand you to mean I am some kind of disease?
你把我当成一种疾病吗
Forgive me. I spoke thoughtlessly.
抱歉 我说话比较直
You spoke like a man who runs a hospital.
你果然是经营医院的
3,000.
三千
1,500.
一千五
2,000.
两千
Done.
成交
Very good.
很好
Oh, I'll have the money for you shortly.
我很快就会把钱给你
Then rest assured
你放心吧
I will keep her safe and gainfully employed until you do.
在那之前 我会好好保护她并继续给她酬劳
Gentlemen,
先生们
the source of addiction.
这就是毒瘾的根源
The place is perfect for a man such as yourself.
这里非常适合您这种身份的人
A family man of means.
一个不缺钱的一家之主
That's how you would describe yourself, isn't it, Mr. Barrow?
您也是这样定位自己的吧 巴罗先生
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
I believe you said you have two children.
您之前提过您有两个小孩
That's right.
没错
The nursery is on the ground floor
育儿室就在一楼
and this is the parlor,
这里是客厅
a gracious stage for your wife to entertain upon.
您的妻子能在这里好好放松
My wife will never see the inside of this room, I assure you.
我的妻子绝对不会知道这里的
I'm sorry?
您说什么
Nor even my kiddies.
我的孩子也不会
How much?
多少钱
7,000 for two floors facing the street.
临街的二层楼要七千美金
The ones facing the park are somewhat more.
面朝公园的要更贵一些
A steal, I assure you.
我保证划得来
Once the subway opens, your investment will soar.
只要地铁通了 你可以大赚一笔
Mr. Carton?
卡顿先生
Mr. Carton, can you hear me?
卡顿先生 你听得见吗
Let's get started.
开始吧
Will you come with me, Moishe?
跟我来吧 莫伊舍
Do what the nice man tells you to do.
照那位先生说的做
Your name is Moishe? You're a Yid?
你叫莫伊舍 你是犹太人
Uh, yes, sir.
是的 先生
Very good.
很好
Remove your trousers and hop up on the table.N
把裤子脱了 躺到手术台上来
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表