剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
How about you, Nika?
你呢 妮卡
Nika is shy.
妮卡很害羞
She's smart, though.
不过她很聪明
More than me.
比我聪明
What does Mr. Brockhurst say about working for him?
布洛克斯特先生怎么看待你们的关系
We are his property.
我们是他的财产
He tell us that no one else protect us.
他说没有人会保护我们
If we left him, where would we go?
要是离开他 我们能去哪
In this country
在这个国家
they would throw us in cage and let us die.
人们会把我们扔进笼子 让我们等死
So he protect us.
所以他保护我们
We do what he says.
我们按他的吩咐做事
And what about these men that he was talking about?
那他说的那些男人呢
I'm not gonna think anything bad of you.
我不会对你们打坏主意的
I just want to help.
我只是想帮你们
Sometimes...
有时候
men want us to be naked with them.
那些男人会让我们脱♥光♥衣服
Watch us kiss each other.
看我们亲吻对方
Touch each other.
抚摸对方
Be with them.
和他们上♥床♥
Jesus.
天呐
Not like the story Mr. Brockhurst tell, is it?
跟布洛克斯特先生讲的不一样吧
No, Nika.
不一样 妮卡
Not even close.
完全不同
What took so long?
怎么这么久
It took me a little while to get what I wanted.
花了我一些时间去问些需要的信息
Did you? I did.
是吗 是的
But I need to see them again.
但我还得再见她们
Why?
为什么
Because as I was telling them,
我也告诉她们了
I believe it might be possible to separate them.
我觉得我可以分离她们
What, split them apart?
什么 分离她们
For good? Why the fuck would I want that?
永久分离 这对我有什么好处
No one's gonna pay to see two girls who used to be connected.
一旦分开就没人会花钱看她们了
No, but they'd be able to live a normal life.
是 但她们能过上正常人的生活
I don't give a good goddamn.
我才不管那些呢
Them girls make me money that way.
她们这样才能为我赚钱
Lots of it. And you're not gonna monkey with that.
很多钱 你可不能坏了我的好事
I think they should decide for themselves.
应该由她们自己决定
Who the fuck do you think you're dealing with? They're mine.
你以为你在跟谁说话 她们是我的
I got documents saying I'm their legal guardian
我有文件证明我是她们的合法监护人
just like if I was their daddy.
我就相当于她们的老爹
Now where's that money you owe?
现在赶快把钱给我
Their time and my meal.
租她们的钱 我的饭钱
You fuckin' parasite. Who the hell are you?
你个恶心的寄生虫 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Stay down, stay down, stay down. Shh, shh, shh.
待地上 别起来 别出声
Stay down. Everything's fine. You're safe.
别起来 没事了 你们安全了
Come with me.
跟我来
Quiet.
安静
All right.
好了
Sorry about that.
不好意思了
So tomorrow I'll be by to talk to you about some things.
明天我会过来跟你们谈些事情
Medical things.
医疗方面的事
But for now, I want you to rest up.
现在 我希望你们好好休息
You're safe here.
你们在这很安全
Mr. Cleary will be with you as long as you want.
克利里先生会一直陪着你们
And he'll be just outside the door while you sleep.
你们睡觉的时候他就在门外
I'll see you in the morning.
我们明早见
Don't worry.
别担心
I ain't gonna let nothing happen to you girls.
我会保护你们的
Do you mind? No.
我可以坐下吗 当然
So, uh...
那个
don't peg me as rude or nothing,
不要觉得我失礼什么的
but you two got me asking all kinds of questions in my head.
因为你们真的让我有一堆问题想问
Like for instance,
比如说
how do you two take a shite?
你们俩怎么拉屎
Is it together like or does it all just go through one of you?
是一起拉还是只有一个人拉就行
Now, I'm going to place a clamp
现在我要在肝十二指肠韧带上
on the hepatoduodenal ligament.
放一个夹子
Normally, when you cut into the liver,
通常切开肝的时候
the hemorrhaging would be enormous, but watch.
会大量出血 但看着
There's virtually no blood loss.
几乎没有出血
And our patient?
患者怎么样
Pulse is steady.
脉搏稳定
This is the key to the separation.
这就是分离手术的关键
We enter here at the bottom where they're joined,
我们从她们连接处的底部下刀
get access to the ligament and clamp it off.
找到肝十二指肠韧带然后夹住
The delicate work will be to split the liver in half,
把肝脏一分两半就是个技术活了
giving equal amount to each girl
要均分给两个姑娘 这样才留有
so that it can regenerate evenly in both of them.
足够的肝以供其在她们各自的体内再生
We should also be concerned about not damaging
我们还应该注意不要伤到
the peritoneum around the intestines.
肠道周围的腹膜
I'm more concerned about that Brockhurst fellow showing up again.
我更担心那个布洛克斯特会再出现
Oh, I've taken care of that.
我已经处理好了
Harry.
哈利
You two waiting for the rest of your ball team to show up?
在等你们的棒球队员来集♥合♥吗
Just looking out for a scum sucker.
只是防止人♥渣♥过来捣乱
What brings you around here?
你怎么来了
I was going to see if I could
我来看看能不能
get a bed for a girl in trouble.
给一个有麻烦的女孩找到床位
Not so sure if I should go in, though.
不过我不太确定我该不该进去
You want I should ask for you?
要我帮你问问吗
Appreciate it.
十分感谢
Though you might want to leave my name out of it.
不过你最好不要提我的名字
You're looking a bit pale.
感觉你脸色苍白
Are you sick?
你病了吗
Not eating much.
没怎么吃东西
Let's buy you some lunch.
我请你去吃午饭吧
Pounce can watch the door by himself for a bit.
旁斯自己看会儿门没问题
If you bring me back a sausage.
除非你给我带个香肠
If you got some money.
除非你有钱
Thanks.
谢了
You ain't gonna find a better beef and Guinness pie around.
你在这边不会找到更好吃的黑啤牛肉派了
Close your eyes and you'll think you're in Dublin.
闭上眼感觉自己就在都柏林
What's the matter?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I paid 10 cents for that.
那可花了我十美分
You've got to eat something.
你吃点东西吧
Get that color back in your cheeks.
让你的脸上恢复点血色
What is it?
怎么了
I'm fine. Just go about your food.
我没事 你吃你的吧
Oh, Christ, Harry.
天呐 哈利
I don't want your pity.
你不用同情我
Then I won't give it to you, but for fuck's sake,
那我就不同情你 但拜托
it's all right to let me of all people see you hurting.
不同于别人 让我看见你痛苦没什么的
Why you?
为什么
What makes you think you're so special?
你凭什么觉得自己很不同
I'm the only one who never
自始至终只有我
thought you was rock-hard from the start.
知道你并不是真正的坚强
I knew you were soft under that habit.
修道服之下的你是柔弱的
Human. Or you gonna deny that, too?
人的本性 还是说你连这也否认
I never said I wasn't human.
我没说我不是人
Yeah, well, no human deserves to take the beating
是的 不过没人该承受
you've been taking these last few months.
这几个月来你一直受到的打击
I think all the time, you know,
我一直在想
if it's killing me, what's it doing to her?
连我都难以承受 她又是怎样的感觉
It's breaking me, that's what.
我要崩溃了 就是这个感觉
I've got less than nothing.
我一无所有
I'm useless. No good to anyone.
我已经废了 谁都不需要我
No job, no calling.
没有工作 没有职责
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表