剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Please close the door.
请关上门
How's your whore?
你的情妇怎么样了
Is she well?
她还好吗
Junia is very well.
尤尼娅很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
And how's your new apartment?
你的新公♥寓♥怎么样
Tiny and awful, I trust?
我猜应该是又挤又脏吧
Actually, that's why I'm here.
其实 我就是为了这件事来的
I want you to buy me a big, nice one with a view
我想让你给我和孩子买♥♥一栋像你那样
like yours for me and the children.
又大又漂亮的观景房♥
Preferably on the Upper East Side.
最好是在上东区
In a dream, that might be something I would do.
你别白日做梦了
By law, I owe you nothing.
从法律上来讲 我不欠你的
What is that?
这是什么
Apparently, it's the actual amount of steel
很显然 这是1901年3月4日
that was delivered to the new Knick
运往新尼克医院的
on March 4, 1901.
钢材数目
I'm assuming that somewhere in this building
我猜在这栋楼的某个地方
there's a document claiming
存放着一份文件
that the delivery was much greater,
上面记录的数量要比实际的多
as was the amount that you required the hospital to pay for it.
你虚报了数量还让医院埋单
We'll both just suppose we know where the extra money went.
你我都清楚这多出来的钱都去哪儿了
Where did you get that?
这是你从哪儿搞来的
You keep excellent records, Herman.
你记账的水准一流 赫尔曼
And you were very smart to keep them out of the hospital
你也很聪明 把东西带出了医院
where people could find them.
因为留在医院迟早会被发现
Unfortunately, when I went to the bank the other day
不幸的是 几天前我去了趟银行
to retrieve jewelry from my safe-deposit box to sell it,
想把我存在保险箱里的珠宝取出来卖♥♥了
the banker mistakenly gave me the keys
银行经理把钥匙给错了
to the other Barrow box.
给了我另一个巴罗保险箱的钥匙
Where are they now, the papers?
那些文件现在在哪儿
In a new safe-deposit box.
存进了新的保险箱里
They're all there--
所有的证据都在那儿
everything you did
你做过的一切和
and every penny you stole.
你偷来的每一分钱
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to live the life I was accustomed to living.
我要重回以往的生活
I want the children back in their schools.
我要我的孩子们回学校念书
I want the apartment I mentioned.
我要我刚说的那套公♥寓♥
I want you to suffer.
我要你没好日子过
And I want you to pay me until the day you die.
我还要你补偿我 到死为止
How much?
多少
Half paid to me every month.
每月给我一半的钱
All right. Half my salary.
好 我工资的一半
And half of everything you steal, skim, and ferret away.
还有你窃取 掠夺和搜刮来的一半
Over that, you can go fuck yourself.
好吧 你可以滚了
And I'd advise you to find
我建议你
someone else that wants to fuck you, too,
去找个愿意操你的人
because I'm only paying for five years.
因为我只会给你付五年的钱
After that,
之后
you're on your own.
你就得靠自己了
So start casting about for men with deep pockets,
所以赶紧找一个腰缠万贯
poor eyesight, and very little need
老眼昏花 又没什么
for proper sexual gratification.
性需求的靠山吧
I've sped up the crews
我让工人们加快速度了
and I believe we'll soon be back on schedule.
相信很快就能赶上进度
Are you sure that's wise?
你确定这样做好吗
To rush the crews?
让工人们赶进度
Perhaps we should slow them a bit.
或许我们应该让他们放慢速度
I worry about accidents.
我担心会出事故
As do I, which is why there won't be any.
我也担心 所以我会竭力保障这里的安全
He won't cooperate.
他不愿配合
He's a by-the-book operator.
他是个死脑筋的人
He's cutting costs.
他在压缩成本
Wants to bring the project in under budget from here on out.
想在预算内把工程给结了
What kind of fruit does that? Exactly.
真是个白♥痴♥ 没错
So, we have our normal arrangement?
那么我们先前的约定还算数吧
Look, Herm, I could bust the guy up,
赫姆 我可以让那家伙滚蛋
but what's the point?
但有什么用呢
The building's nearly done.
大楼马上就完工了
Let's at least slow it down.
至少把速度降下来
We got to let it get built sometime.
完工是迟早的事
If we didn't, they wouldn't build the next one
被拖着 他们就没法继续建别的
and we couldn't skim off that.
我们也不能从中获利
There is no next one. This is it for me.
对我而言 没有下一个了
I have expenses, Jimmy.
我也要用钱啊 吉米
You might pull a few more bucks out of the building,
你或许可以从这个项目里再捞点钱
but short of finding a way to turn back the clock
但你没法让时间倒流
and start the whole project over again,
让整个工程重新开始
I'd say find another scheme.
另寻他法吧
I am not giving up.
我不会放弃的
There are a lot more ways to game this
总会有别的出路
and I will find them.
我一定会找到的
I wish you luck, Herm.
祝你好运 赫姆
And when you do, don't forget our cut.
你要是找到了 别忘了我们的抽成
Yeah.
好
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗
It's rather urgent.
挺紧急的
What is it?
什么事
It's the new man.
是新来的那个
The architect, Mr. Warren.
建筑师 沃伦先生
From what I can tell, he's whipping us into shape nicely.
据我所知 他施工的进展很不错啊
Yes. Very efficient.
是 非常有效率
But I fear there may be some pitfalls
但我担心这么赶工
involved in all of that whipping.
会造成一些疏漏
Such as?
比如呢
Such as the cheapening of quality, for one.
房♥子的质量堪忧 这是其一
He's using fewer joists, thinner materials.
他用的托梁很少 材料也不坚固
I'm more than happy to have less of everything.
一切能省则省 我很满意
Everything,
一切都得省
including costs.
包括成本
Yes, but with the demands he is placing
没错 但他把工人们
on these crews, the speed he wants,
逼得太紧 催得太急
the dangers are immense.
我们将面临很大的风险
With all that we have poured into that place,
我们在这个项目上投入了那么多
to have it destroyed by some terrible calamity...
不能让它就这么毁掉了
Warren and his firm have an excellent record.
沃伦和他的公♥司♥信誉很好
The Astors' Hotel was a triumph.
阿斯特酒店就是成功的范例
I appreciate your caution, but we're backing him.
感谢你的提醒 但我们还是会支持他
Of course.
当然
I'm sure you're right.
我相信你是对的
Oh, Mrs. Showalter.
肖沃尔特夫人
Lovely to see you.
很高兴见到你
And you, Mr. Barrow.
我也是 巴罗先生
So?
怎么样了
I've tried 100 different ways to find the holes in this.
我试了无数种方法 想找到里面的漏洞
I didn't want to believe it either.
我也不敢相信
It's not in Dad's nature.
父亲不是这样的人
I know.
我知道
But when I stop looking at him as just his son...
但当我从客观的角度看他时
there is a desperation to him now.
他的确有点绝望
But actual murder?
但我无法接受他杀人
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
I mean, go to the police?
难道要去报♥警♥吗
Well, we can't just have them come to the door
我们不能让警♥察♥找上门来
and march him out into some jail.
把他押去监狱
We need to confront him first.
我们先要和他问清楚
Allow him to get his affairs in order.
让他把事情安排妥当
Turn himself in with dignity.
让他有尊严地自首
And we need to have him look us in the eye
他必须看着我们的眼睛
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表