剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Speight found out and you killed him, too.
斯佩特找出真♥相♥就被你杀了
What?
什么
What in the hell are you accusing me of?
你居然指责我杀人
Don't make it worse by denying it.
抵赖只会让你罪上加罪
Neely, this is ridiculous.
妮莉 这太荒谬了
Don't touch me.
你别碰我
I assure you
我向你保证
I did none of the things that you say.
你说的这些事我一样都没有做过
Look around you.
环顾四周
Take a good look around!
好好看一看
If I was so concerned about money...
如果我这么在乎钱
would I be working so hard to give it away to the Knick?
我又怎么会在尼克病院投入这么多钱呢
I know your business is in trouble. What?
我知道你的生意出问题了 什么
You owe Hobart an enormous amount. Neely.
你欠了霍巴特一大笔钱 妮莉
In a way.
不是你想的那样
But that is just an investment
他只是投资我
that he made in me.
一笔钱
I am on the rebound.
我的生意在不断好转
Yet you still can't
然而你还是无法兑现
cover your commitments to the Knick.
你对尼克病院的承诺
I did not do what you think.
我没做过你刚才说的那些事
We're going to the police,
我和亨利
Henry and I.
会去报♥警♥
It's already decided.
我们已经决定了
Neely, this is preposterous.
妮莉 这太荒唐了
Do you smell that?
你闻到了吗
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
天呐
We've got to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开这里
Oh, God.
天呐
Look, over there.
这边
It's a 20-foot drop.
这有六米高
Help me with this.
帮我一下
I'm gonna lower this ladder down in the hole.
我把这个梯子从这个洞放下去
Wait. You've got to go sideways.
等等 要侧着放
Here, go up. Go up.
就这样 放
I got it.
就这样
All right, here. It's not long enough.
好了 这不够长
It'll carry you most of the way, maybe more.
已经足够你下去了
You can climb down, hang, and drop.
你爬到底 然后跳下去
I'll hold it from up here. No.
我在上面帮你抓着 不
You have to, Neely. There's no other way.
只能这样了 妮莉 没有别的办法了
And what about you? Go find help.
那你怎么办 你赶紧去求救
There's a fire brigade two blocks down.
两个街区外就有个消防队
They've probably already seen the smoke.
他们可能已经看到烟了
I'll go up the stairs and wait it out up there.
我会往楼上爬 在上面等着
Now, go. You've got to go. I won't.
就现在 快走 我不要
Neely, you're running out of time!
妮莉 没时间了
Go! Get on this ladder and go now.
快走 快沿着这个梯子下去
That's it. Climb down as far as you can.
就这样 尽可能往下面爬
Oh, God.
天呐
That's it, Neely. Go.
就这样 妮莉 快
As far as you can go.
尽可能往下爬
That's it.
就是这样
Good, now let go.
很好 现在跳下去
Now, Neely. Now!
妮莉 快 放手
Neely? Neely?
妮莉 妮莉
Neely, are you all right?
妮莉 你没事吧
Go get help.
快去求救
Go.
快去
Now.
快
Where?
在哪儿
Dad!
爸爸
No! No!
不
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
We're almost there.
我们马上就到了
We should talk about compensation.
我们该谈谈报酬的事了
No, I'm not much interested in money.
不 我对钱没什么兴趣
You know, I fund a hospital in New York.
我在纽约资助了一家医院
The Knickerbocker.
尼克博克医院
Isn't that where J.M. Christiansen is?
是J·M·克里斯蒂安森在的那家医院吗
I hear he's doing some astonishing work.
我听说他在那儿干得不错
You two should meet.
你俩应该见个面
I'll introduce you.
我会帮你引见的
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表