剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
We just need time together.
我们只是需要一点时间
Look. Listen, listen. Listen.
听我说 听着
You are young and beautiful
你这样年轻貌美
and there is so much possibility in you.
未来还有无限可能
Look, if we end things now,
如果我们现在断了
few people will be any the wiser
没几个人会发现
and you can start anew.
你还可以重新来过
I don't want to start anew.
我不想重新来过
I want to continue on. No, look.
我想跟你再续前缘 不行
It's the only way this can be. No! No!
你只能这么做 不 我不要
Lucy.
露西
No. No.
不 不要
I think you should go.
你该走了
I can't.
我不能走
I was sent here by Mr. Barrow...
巴罗先生叫我来
to check you for needle marks.
检查你身上是否有针孔
To map them.
记录下来
He thought a colleague would be too humiliating, so...
他觉得同事来做的话太羞辱你了
'Cause I know all your hiding places.
而且我知道你扎针的隐秘处
Thank you, James.
谢谢 詹姆斯
Ahoy, Neely doll!
喂 妮莉宝贝
Dad told me you bought one of those things.
爸爸跟我说过你买♥♥了一台这样的车
It's miraculous.
它可神奇了
Oh, careful you don't get electrocuted.
小心别电到自己
It's how they're gonna run the subways when they're built.
地铁建成后 也是这么运行的
Really? Mmm.
真的吗 真的
I wish I had known you were coming.
我真希望我能早点知道你要来
I'd have given you a ride.
我就能载你一程了
I didn't know myself until this morning.
我自己也是今早才知道的
My in-laws sat me down last night
我的公婆昨晚跟我坐下来谈
and told me I must decide how
告诉我 我必须确保
to keep the Showalter name in the society pages.
肖沃尔特之名会一直出现在名流报道中
Eunice wanted me to join her art patrons' group
尤尼斯希望我加入她艺术赞助人的行列
or do something with the new libraries.
或者为新图书馆做些什么
Sounds dreadful.
听起来好可怕
You want me to talk to Phillip? No.
你要我和菲利普谈谈吗 不用
I owe it to him to do my best.
我欠他的 我要全力以赴
He was so sad about leaving San Francisco.
离开旧金山让他很难过
Besides, I've decided I'm going to help organize
再说了 我决定帮忙组织
the fundraising ball for the new Knick.
新尼克医院的筹资舞会
So at least I'll be back at my old stomping grounds.
起码我能回到我的老地盘了
Why are these charts different?
为什么这些图表不同了
It's a new system.
这是一套新体系
It's confusing.
这太让人困惑了
It's easier to read for most people.
对大部分人而言 更容易读懂
Even an orderly can be aware of a patient's condition.
即便是看护也能了解病人的情况
I agree with Gallinger. What is that, Latin?
我赞同加林格 那是什么 拉丁文吗
Mr. Watt here suffered from a severe ear infection.
这位瓦特先生身患严重的耳部感染
The buildup of fluid
内耳液体的增多
eventually caused his eardrum to burst.
最终导致他的耳鼓破裂
In order to restore his hearing and relieve his pain,
为了修复他的听觉 减缓他的痛苦
he's been scheduled for a tympanoplasty tomorrow.
已安排他明天进行中耳整复术
Well, you're familiar with the procedure.
你很熟悉这项手术
You perform it.
你来做吧
Actually...
实际上...
I think Dr. Gallinger would be a better choice.
我认为加林格医生会是更好的人选
It's time I begin relinquishing patients.
我应该开始把病人分给大家
Dr. Gallinger's been out of the operating room for a while.
加林格医生已经离开手术室一段时间了
This would be a good procedure on which to resharpen his skills.
这会是让他重拾手艺的好机会
Very well.
好吧
Gallinger, he's your patient.
加林格 他是你的病人了
I assure you, my skills haven't dulled,
放心吧 我的手艺没有退步
but I'll take him.
但我会帮他进行手术
You all right, Edwards?
你没事吧 爱德华兹
Just surprised to see you back.
只是对你的回归有些惊讶
I wasn't expecting it.
我没有想到
I'm sure you weren't.
我猜你也没想到
Well, now that I'm back, let's put things right again.
现在我回来了 让一切回归正轨吧
You can start by rewriting all of these charts
可以从用正确的方法
the correct way.
重写这些图表开始
The orderlies don't need to be aware of the patient's condition,
看护们不需要了解病人的情况
but I do.
但我需要
It's had a few mechanical difficulties, I'll admit,
它现在有些机械上的问题 我承认
but we're talking about a very sophisticated invention.
但我们在说的是一项非常精细的发明
Yes, if it was any more sophisticated,
是的 如果它再精细一点
it would never have run at all.
车轮就不会脱落了
I paid you for a working ambulance
我付钱给你驾能行驶的救护车
and now we're back to using the damn horses.
结果现在我们又要用回那些该死的马车
It's temporary.
只是暂时的
She's with a mechanic right now.
车现在在修车工那里
I'm going down this afternoon to collect her.
我今天下午就去开回来
She'll be right as rain and better than new.
车子会如常行驶 甚至更胜往昔
Fine, but any more problems
行吧 但要是再出现什么问题
and I will terminate this arrangement.
我会终止我们的协议
Now, on the subject of our arrangement.
现在 说到我们的协议
I know it's a few more weeks until the next payment,
我知道离下次结账还有几周
but I was hoping you'd be
但我希望您能行行好
white enough to advance me the money today.
今天先支付薪水给我
Pay the mechanic's bill and all.
让我能支付技工费和其他的
No. Oh, for fuck's sake, Barrow.
不行 要命 巴罗
The sooner I get my money, the sooner you get your cake.
我越早拿到钱 你越早分到那份回扣
I will happily wait.
我更乐意等着
Oh, dear God.
苍天啊
Nurse Elkins.
埃尔金斯护士
I need your assistance.
我需要你的协助
What with?
协助什么
Something that further relies on your talent for discretion
一件非常需要你的谨慎
and your stomach for the less savory.
以及你的无私的事
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
Hello, my dear.
亲爱的 你好
You're looking very beautiful.
你看起来很动人
What's he doing here?
他来这里干什么
You know him?
你认识他
Of course. Through your...
当然 通过你...
association with Dr. Thackery.
和萨克雷医生的交际
But we have our own relationship, don't we?
但我们私下也有交情 不是吗
Uh, Nurse Elkins, we are starting
埃尔金斯护士 我们要在这家医院
a new philanthropic endeavor here at the hospital.
进行一项新的慈善事业
These unfortunate women are in need of regular medical attention.
这些不幸的女子需要定期就医
And as a service to the community,
作为对社区的奉献
we are going to provide it to them.
会由我们为她们提供
I take it we won't be registering any of these patients.
我猜我们不会登记这些病人
As I said, your talent for discretion will come in handy.
如我所说 这件事需要你的谨慎
Now, should anything need further examination,
如果遇到需要进一步检查的情况
it should be brought to my attention
请告知我
and I will somehow find a doctor to take over.
我会想办法安排一位医生接手
Right down this hall. Thank you.
大厅顶头 谢谢
Ah, there you are, Herman. They said you'd come down this way.
你在这里 赫尔曼 他们说你往这边走了
Oh, my... Dr. Mays.
我的天 梅斯医生
I was just explaining a new--
我正在讲述一项新的...
a new philanthropic--
新的善举
they're pathetic creatures.
她们都是可怜人
And you're helping these poor girls?
你们在帮这些可怜的姑娘们吗
We are.
是的
Terribly sad situation.
非常可怜的境遇
But Nurse Elkins has everything under control.
但一切都在埃尔金斯护士掌控中了
Perhaps I could lend a hand.
或许我能帮帮忙
I cared for a great number of women in my practice.
我给很多女子看过病
Of course, none as lovely as these.
当然 并没有她们这么漂亮
We're really just organizing it now.
我们才开始安排这事
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表