剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
You may stay through the end of the week,
你可以住到这周末
but then you and the children must go.
然后你和孩子必须搬走
I've rented you an apartment downtown.
我在下城区给你租了一套公♥寓♥
Two bedrooms in a walk-up.
无电梯公♥寓♥的两居室
Was that a grand enough gesture for you?
这对你来说够高调了吗
For Christ's sake.
天呐
Mrs. Alford, it's time.
阿尔福德夫人 是时候了
Ready?
准备好了吗
To look like me again.
为了找回自己的样子
Bertie.
伯蒂
Doctor, I have no pulse.
医生 我听不到脉搏了
Dilated. She's having a reaction.
瞳孔扩大 她产生不良反应了
Drop the table.
放低手术台
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Bertie, brandy and strychnine.
伯蒂 白兰地和马钱子碱
Still no pulse.
没有脉搏
Lucy, pump her arms.
露西 给她的手臂加压
Take over.
换位
Anything?
有了吗
No, nothing.
没有
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你要干什么 你要干什么
Limiting circulation.
限制外周回流
Reducing pressure on her heart.
降低心脏前负荷
Take the tube out of her mouth.
把她嘴里的管子拿出来吧
Yes?
什么事
Do you still want me to leave tomorrow?
你还想让我明天走吗
No.
不想
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表