剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Nobody makes a profit here today.
任何人都不能趁火打劫
Quite a day.
这一天够忙的
I for one am glad to see it end.
总算完了 我可真高兴
And now we come to the hour of our settlement.
现在我们可以结♥帐♥了
That's 124 patients in total.
总共124个患者
A new milestone for the Knick.
尼克病院的新里程碑
And myself personally, I don't mind saying.
当然 也突破了我运送伤员的记录
Cleary, you can't honestly expect me to believe
克利里 你以为我会相信
you carted 124 patients here by yourself.
你自己运了124个患者来这儿吗
Let's just say I made a little arrangement
这么说吧 我跟同行们
with the other fellas.
提前打了招呼
How much did you pay them?
你给他们按多少钱算的
Two bits a head.
一人两毛五
Not a bad return.
你这生意做得好
$124 from a $31 investment.
投资31美元赚124美元
Unfortunately, I think you'll find
不幸的是 你到时会发现
you squandered your capital.
本金是收不回来了
The fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
The president of the hospital's board of directors
医院董事会主席下令
has decreed that no one will profit from today's calamity.
任何人不许从今天的灾难中获利
And that, I'm afraid, includes you, Cleary.
恐怕你也不例外 克利里
If you have any complaints,
如果有什么意见
you can take it up with Henry Robertson.
你可以去找亨利·罗伯森
Fuck me sideways.
我♥操♥
Hey, sorry I'm late.
不好意思来晚了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了
Rather anxious, to tell you the truth.
说实话 非常心焦
I've been tossing in bed for hours.
我辗转反侧几个钟头了
Here's laudanum.
这是鸦♥片♥酊
Help you sleep.
帮你入睡
Three drops in a glass of water.
一杯水里滴三滴
Is there anything I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Just the bedclothes, please.
准备睡衣就可以了 谢谢
Put that away, John.
收起来 约翰
Please.
拜托
Abby Not here.
艾比 在这不行
The only thing I can think to do for her now
我唯一能为她做的
is to help her sleep through the pain.
就是帮她减轻疼痛 助她入睡
She could never abide laudanum, you know...
她是不肯服鸦♥片♥酊的
but I don't know what else to do.
但我想不出其他办法
Dad, I've been studying a paper
爸爸 我在研究一篇
that was published this past year in Paris
去年在巴黎发表的论文
about radium and the treatment of cancer.
讲的是用放射性元素镭治疗癌症
It's largely untested.
还未经过临床验证
Do it.
试试吧
Well, well.
好吧
Now what do you have to say?
现在你有什么要说的
I bet you'd feel the prize booby today
如果我当初同意你投资地铁
if I had let you invest in that subway scheme.
你今天肯定会备受打击吧
What ships are expected today?
今天哪些船会到
The Phoenicia out of Hamburg
从汉堡来的腓尼基号♥
and the L'Aquitaine out of Le Havre.
还有从勒阿弗尔来的阿基坦号♥
The L'Aquitaine was expected last week.
阿基坦号♥上星期就应该到了
She suffered mechanical difficulties.
机械故障了
Needs a month in dry dock.
要在干船坞停留一个月
The entire fleet needs a month in dry dock.
整个船队都要在干船坞停留一个月
Well, what about all the new ships, Henry?
那些新造的船呢 亨利
What the hell is taking so long?
怎么花了这么久
They'd already be seaworthy
如果您在我刚提议时建造
if you built them when I first told you to.
这时候它们已经可以出海了
Now in order to keep the old ships afloat,
现在为了能让旧船继续航行
I've had to dip into the
我不得不动用
funds we borrowed to finish the new ones.
我们借来造新船的资金
You can imagine how we stand with our creditors.
想想我们该如何面对债主吧
Now is not the time to be timid.
现在不是怯懦的时候
We should sell at auction every last rusty bucket
我们应该把所有旧东西都拍卖♥♥
and put the money into new technologies.
用得到的钱投资新技术
Such as the subway?
比如说地铁吗
150 wounded, six dead.
150人受伤 6人死亡
The city will be settling lawsuits
市政♥府♥将被各种官司困扰
from now until the day we can fly to work.
一直到我们可以飞着上班那天
Let me remind you what Baron Rothschild said.
别忘了罗斯柴尔德男爵说过
The time to invest is when there's blood running in the streets.
血流成河之时 正是投资之机
I need to get going.
我得走了
Of course.
好的
Thank you, Abby.
谢谢你 艾比
For everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Well, you cure my syphilis,
你治好了我的梅毒
I make you breakfast.
我为你做早餐
Seems like a fair trade.
我们扯平了
What will I have to do for dinner?
我要做什么来换取晚餐
Sorry.
抱歉
Old habit.
习惯了
You can come down now, Lin-Lin.
你可以下来了 琳琳
You're fine.
你没事的
No sores or warts.
没有溃疡也没有疣
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Nothing that's bad.
没什么病变
That's from me? Mmhmm.
是我身上的 对
You're lucky.
你是幸运的
We're gonna have to start
我们要给其他两位女孩
the two other girls on mercury treatment.
进行水银治疗
Thank you.
谢谢
If you ever have any burning, itching, or pain down there,
如果那里有灼热感 发痒或者疼痛
you come to me immediately.
马上来找我
No work.
不能上工
Maybe work a little.
也许可以小上一下
No, no sex.
不行 禁止性行为
You don't have to have sex to make money.
挣钱不一定非要性♥交♥啊
Well, you can't guarantee that a customer won't want intercourse
问题是你无法保证顾客
and that's a problem.
不想性♥交♥
I make him want other things.
我可以让他要别的东西
When he's in my hand, I control him.
他在我手中时 我可以控制他
That's when I can get anything I want.
他会对我有求必应
Quite a weighty tome
你这样的小娇娘
for a delicate dove like you.
衬托出了这本书的厚重
It's a medical textbook.
这是医学教科书
You know, I noticed an interesting phenomenon
我发现了一个跟医学教科书
associated with medical textbooks.
有关的有趣现象
Whenever I chance to open one,
只要我打开它们
I'm always convinced that I suffer
我就会觉得自己
from whatever disease happens to catch my eye.
身患我看到的所有疾病
I don't think you'll suffer this one.
你应该不会得这个疾病
Oh, God.
天呐
It's just a disease of the uterus.
这是一种子♥宫♥疾病
Surely you're not unacquainted
你对女人身上的这个部位
with that part of a woman's body.
肯定十分熟悉
Whatever do you mean, Nurse Elkins?
你在说什么 埃尔金斯护士
You've been through the nursing staff like Grant through Richmond.
你如同北方军扫荡里士满般扫了所有医护
And you think that has acquainted me
所以我比别人熟悉
to an unusual degree with female anatomy?
女性的身体结构吗
Stands to reason.
显而易见的
My adrenaline research.
我的肾上腺素研究
I look forward to reading this over the weekend.
我很期待在周末好好品读
But if it's all I expect it to be,
如果令我满意
consider your position here significantly improved
会考虑在短期内
and in short order indeed.
给你较大的擢升
I was hoping you'd say that.
我就等着你这句话
Here's a paper published by the French Academy of Sciences
这是法国科学院发表的一篇论文
on the treatment of cancer using radioactive substances,
讲的是用放射性物质治疗癌症
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表