剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
We'll let you know how the investigation progresses.
调查有进展我们再通知你
Excuse me.
失陪
You go in and see your mother yet?
你进去看你妈妈了吗
Opal is keeping her company.
欧珀陪着她呢
What are you gonna tell her about that eye?
你要怎么和她解释眼睛的事
Kicked by a horse?
就说是被马踢伤了
My boy?
我的马
What did happen?
到底怎么回事
A fight.
打架了
Another one?
又打架
It was inevitable.
这次不可避免
It always is with you.
你每次都不可避免
How bad is it?
有多严重
Bad.
很严重
The good captain gave you everything.
好心的上尉给了你一切
There's not a Negro in this city
在这座城市里没有一个黑人
who's had more opportunities than you.
拥有比你更多的机会
Even that's not enough.
虽然还不够满足你
What do you have to be so angry about?
有什么值得你生这么大的气
I'm angry for you.
我是为你生气
I used to--
以前
I used to sit down in the stables and do my homework
以前你在照料马匹的时候
while you tended the horses.
我坐在马厩里写作业
There wasn't a subject that you couldn't help me with.
你能帮我辅♥导♥所有科目
Smartest man I ever knew.
你是我见过最聪明的人
You could have been something more.
你本可以大有作为
Something great.
成为一个大人物
Not just another man's coachman.
而不只是别人的马车夫
I am angry.
我很生气
I'm angry that they made you turn your eyes to the ground.
我生气的是他们让你卑躬屈膝
And then they made you too scared to look up.
然后又让你害怕得抬不起头
Boy, you have no idea what I've seen.
孩子 你不知道我经历了什么
If I hadn't learned to turn to God,
要不是我学会了求助上帝
I wouldn't be here
我就不会在这了
and neither would you.
你也不会在这
Got another batch of intestines for you.
我又给你买♥♥了一批肠子
Jewed the butcher down.
我和屠夫讨价还价
Saved us nearly a fin.
给我们省了将近五元
He offered me some sausages,
他还想卖♥♥给我一些香肠
but I can't really look at encased meats the same way anymore.
但我再也无法直视这种包装肉了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Where is it? Where's what?
在哪儿 什么在哪儿
The money. All that we earned.
钱 我们挣的那些钱
There was over $300 profit in that this morning.
早上罐子里还有三百多块的
You've got me.
被你逮到了
I took it. You had no right.
我拿走了 你没有权利拿走
I made an investment. Investment in what?
我拿去投资了 投资什么
Another damn wrestler? In us.
又投资摔跤手了吗 给我们投资
What do you mean, in us? Harry!
什么叫给我们投资 哈利
What are you doing? Rose.
你在做什么 罗丝
What are you doing? I am a man...
你在做什么 我一向知道...
You can't be doing this. what knows what he wants.
你不能这么做 自己想要什么
Thomas, please, get up.
托马斯 别这样 起来
I've known that we were good together from the very start.
我从一开始就知道我们很般配
Please get up.
你快起来
I have had feelings for you for a very long time
我很久以前就对你有感觉了
and that hasn't changed.
这感觉从未变过
I love you, Rose Dolan.
我爱你 罗丝·多兰
I'd be honored if you'd be my wife.
如果你成为我的妻子 我会很荣幸
Are you gonna say something?
你不说点什么吗
You're off your nut.
你疯了
I am as sane as any man has ever been.
我从未如此清醒过
I can't. Why can't you?
我不能接受 为什么
Because I can't.
因为我不能接受
Harry, please.
哈利 求你了
Just give-- give me a chance. What can I do?
给我个机会 你要我怎么做
While you're down there, pray.
既然你跪着 那就祈祷吧
A bit more.
往下点
More. Stop. Good.
再往下 停 就这样
So, which one of you has more experience
所以 你们当中谁更有经验
administering my spinal block?
给我做腰麻
I've done it several times with good success.
我成功做过几次
Then you do it.
那就你来吧
Now, it was difficult to tell from Zinberg's scope
我们很难从金伯格的内窥镜
just how much pus might be present
看出到底有多少处坏死
and if there's more than one necrotic section.
如果不止有一处坏死呢
Well, we'll just have to have plenty of saline ready
那我们只好准备足够的生理盐水
in case I need to flush it out.
供我清洗肠道用
In case you need it?
你是说你吗
I'll be performing the surgery.
我会亲自做这场手术
On yourself?
给你自己做
And we'll be Assisting.
那我们呢 你们协助
Thack, that's madness.
萨克 这太疯狂了
No, what's madness is using ether regardless of the dangers.
不 真正疯狂的是不顾危险使用乙♥醚♥
I'm gonna prove we don't need to use it
我会证明我们不需要使用乙♥醚♥
and I want people to pay attention.
我想要引起人们的重视
And you think a circus stunt is the way to do it?
你觉得在手术室表演特技可以实现目的
Well, you'll watch and so will everyone else.
你会亲眼见证的 其他人也是
You'll read the journal and the newspaper story.
你将会在报刊上读到这则报道
You'd risk your life for publicity?
你要冒生命危险换取公众的关注吗
If it means saving people's lives, yes.
如果能拯救更多人的生命 我愿意
But from your position on the table,
但是从你在手术台上的角度
you won't have the proper angles to see what you're doing.
根本看不到自己在做什么
That's what the mirror is for.
所以我才放了这面镜子
So you're gonna perform it backwards, essentially?
所以你准备要反向操作吗
Thack, this is a routine surgery if you'd let us do it.
萨克 如果你让我们做 这就是常规手术
We can have it done in a half hour's time.
我们半小时之内就能完成
And people will still be etherizing and killing.
那人们依然会被乙♥醚♥麻醉害死
It's overwhelmingly safe.
这是绝对安全的
That's what I told Abby.
我当初对艾比也是这么说的
There could have been other factors at play.
当时可能有其他因素存在
She could have had a defect in her heart
她的心脏可能有缺陷
or taken some medicine that reacted poorly with the ether.
或服用了和乙♥醚♥有不良反应的药物
All the more reason to avoid it.
所以更要避免使用它
I'm not gonna help you kill yourself.
我不会帮你自杀的
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
别说得这么夸张
Self-surgery has been tried before.
我不是第一个给自己动手术的人
Well, then, at least allow us to handle the tricky parts.
但至少你得允许我们完成棘手的部分
No. It's very simple.
不 手术很简单
You either do it my way
你们要么服从我的安排
or you can excuse yourselves and I'll go it alone.
要么就离开 我自己动手
We still haven't gotten the report
我们还是没有收到
from the insurance company.
保险公♥司♥的报告
They told me they believe the fire was intentionally set.
他们说坚信这是蓄意纵火
Sounds a bit far-fetched.
这听起来有点牵强
I think they'll find it's more likely
他们会发现火灾更可能是
the result of all the cost cutting and speeding up our new architect was doing.
我们的新建筑师削减成本和加快进度导致的
Never a problem before he was hired on.
在雇他之前一切都没问题
It does seem that this disaster coincided with his arrival.
确实他一来就发生了这场灾难
I've already got a list of new men
我已经列出了一些
whom I have personally vetted.
我亲自审查过的新人选
Restarting this project will be my highest priority.
重启这个项目将是我的重中之重
I'm truly not interested in the cause at this point.
我现在实在没心思管事故原因
In fact, I met with the insurance company myself
其实 我今早已经见了
about it this morning
保险公♥司♥的人
and negotiated a very favorable settlement.
谈妥了令人满意的赔偿金额
Why would you do that before getting the report?
你为什么不等报告出来再谈呢
Because my family is finished with this endeavor.
因为我的家族要退出这项投资了
I'm pulling the plug and we're going to use the settlement
我会撤资 并用火灾赔偿金
to pay back the donors.
补偿捐赠者的损失
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表