剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, boyo!
加油 少年
Come on! Rip his fucking arm off!
快点 掰断他该死的手臂
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
加油
Otto. Otto.
奥图 奥图
Otto!
奥图
Come on, get up!
快点 起来
Shit.
妈的
Here.
给
105.
40.5摄氏度
Our syphilitic sow
这头患梅毒的母猪
is now three degrees above normal.
现在比正常体温高1.7度
We have no idea if quinine will even cure malaria in a pig.
我们连奎宁能否治愈猪的疟疾都还不知道
Well, in five more degrees,
体温再升高3摄氏度后
we'll load her up with it and find out.
我们给它注入 就能知道了
In the meantime, we let the fever rage.
同时 保持其高热不退
You've got a visitor.
新尸体来了
Excellent.
太好了
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
I need to begin a full dissection
我要对这具女尸
of this girl's body.
进行全面解剖
And I'll return in an hour and take the pig's temperature.
我一小时内再来测猪的体温
You know, if people actually knew what you did in here,
如果人们知道了你们在这里做的事
they wouldn't trust you to give them a fucking aspirin.
他们就不会相信你们给的阿司匹林
Yes?
喂
Put it through.
接过来
Dr. Edwards speaking.
我是爱德华兹医生
What?
什么
Right now?
现在
Have another piece of cake. I made it myself.
再吃一块蛋糕 我自己做的
I shouldn't.
我不能再吃了
There's only so many pounds a girl can dance away.
这蛋糕增的重 要跳很多舞才能减掉
You can afford it.
不会把你吃胖的
Algie went on and on about how pretty you were,
阿尔吉老说你很美
but he didn't do your silhouette justice.
但他没说你身材其实这么好
Algie, look who's here.
阿尔吉 看看谁来了
Opal.
欧珀
Hello, sweet.
你好 亲爱的
We finally get to meet this wife of yours
我们终于见到了你的这位妻子
after hearing about her for all these months.
之前的数月一直只闻其名
It's been so long.
时隔太久了
Let me get my arms around you again.
让我再抱抱你
She sailed into Boston on the Saxonia day before yesterday.
她前天坐着莎索尼亚号♥去了波士顿
Boston?
波士顿
Where I thought you would be.
我以为你会在那里
But I learned my mistake.
但我发现自己错了
This country is so big with so many cities.
这个国家太大了 城市那么多
I came here straightaway.
我立刻来这儿了
To my parents?
找我父母
Who greeted me like family.
他们待我如家人一样
Because that's what you are.
因为你就是我们的家人
That's what I am.
我就是你的家人
Also a mess after all this travelling.
舟车劳顿 我身上脏兮兮的
I need to freshen up a bit.
我要稍微梳洗一下
Absence may make the heart grow fonder,
虽然小别胜新婚
but a little bit of lip rouge will make the heart beat quicker.
但口红能让人更小鹿乱撞
Down the hall just to the right.
走到大厅尽头 右手边就是
Won't be a moment.
不会太久的
Who on earth is that woman?
那个女人到底是谁
She is my wife just as she said she is.
如她所说 她是我妻子
You think that's something you might want to tell us,
你觉得你不用通知我们
that you got married?
你结婚的事吗
Boy, that's not something you just forget about.
儿子 这种事你不能随便忘记
I guess I hoped that she would.
我倒希望她忘了
You should have told us. Why'd you lie?
你本该告诉我们的 为什么要撒谎
It happened so fast.
一切发生得太快
We were in Paris.
我们当时在巴黎
Medicine was going well. People were accepting me.
医学事业顺利 人们也在渐渐接受我
We met and I was happy.
我们相遇了 当时我很幸福
But then But then.
但后来 但后来
There is always a "But then" with you.
你的话里总带着转折
You run hot and then you run cold.
你先热情似火 再冷漠如冰
And then you run and run.
然后你就跑了
How in the world did you think this wouldn't catch up with you?
你究竟凭什么认为你不会被纠缠
I don't even know what she wants.
我都不知道她想要什么
I know exactly what she wants.
我知道她到底要什么
That girl is determined.
这姑娘意志坚定
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表