剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Both.
都是
If we want Algie to move uptown with us,
如果我们想让阿尔吉一起搬过来
we have to sacrifice something.
我们必须要有所牺牲
So the patients.
那牺牲患者吧
So the barge takes all the lower-class passengers
驳船会将所有的下等舱旅客
over to Ellis Island for the full inspection,
带到艾利斯岛进行全面体♥检♥
but a doc gives them a quick once-over here.
但这里会有医生先给他们做个粗查
What happens if they get marked?
如果查出了什么问题呢
Well, then they got to see another doctor on Ellis
那么就要去艾利斯岛找另外一个医生
for a more thorough exam.
做一个彻底的检测
If the doc thinks they're too sick
如果医生认为他们病得太重
and can't get cured easy here,
没法短时间治好的话
then they can't come into the country.
那么他们就无法入境
Over 25,000 last year alone.
这样的情况在去年就有两万五千例
Where did they all go?
那他们都去哪了
Back to where they came from.
从哪来就回哪去
What would send them back?
哪些病会导致他们被遣返
Anything highly contagious.
高度传染性的疾病
Trachoma, typhus, cholera--
沙眼 伤寒 霍乱
Plague? Oh, yeah.
鼠疫 是的
And they'd have to go back to their country of origin?
然后他们必须回到原来的国家
Not with embarkation.
但不是坐船回去
See, the shipping companies have to pay a $100 fine
每送回一个人 船运公♥司♥
for each and passage back,
要缴纳一百美金的罚款
so most of the big companies do their own health inspections
所以多数大公♥司♥都会在移♥民♥出发之前
before the immigrants even leave their home ports.
自行给他们做全面体♥检♥
The thing is, over there, people always get through.
事实上 人们都能通过那边的体♥检♥
We don't miss them on this end.
但我们这边一般不会漏掉
Is it this crowded every day?
每天都有这么多人吗
Yeah, and it's getting worse, too.
是的 而且越来越多
And this is just the third-class and the steerage passengers.
这些只是三等舱和经济舱的旅客
What about the first and second-class passengers?
一等舱和二等舱的旅客呢
They got off down there.
他们在那边下船
Immigration officials have already met the boats
移♥民♥局的工作人员已经
in the harbor and checked them out right on the ship.
在港口上船给他们检查过了
There's very little risk of something really infectious
花得起钱坐一等舱和二等舱的人
coming from the ones that can pay to ride in comfort.
患有传染性疾病的可能性是很小的
Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生
Someone, or maybe someones,
有人 也许是几个人
are here to see you.
要见你
They're waiting in your office.
他们在你的办公室等你
Excuse me.
抱歉
Mr. Brockhurst.
布洛克斯特先生
Cab ride here was a dollar.
乘车过来花了我一美元
The one on their right is Zoya and the one on the left is Nika.
右边这个是佐雅 左边这个是妮卡
Say hello, girls. Hello.
打个招呼吧 你好
Nika. Hello.
妮卡 你好
She's the dumb one.
妮卡比较内向
Excellent.
好的
Well, let's get started.
那么 我们开始吧
If you'd like to come with me, please.
请你们跟我来吧
Whoa, whoa. Where are you taking them?
慢着 你要带她们去哪
The X-ray room.
X光室
I want to see what bones and organs they might share.
我想看下她们有什么共用的骨骼和器官
If you want them to take their clothes off,
如果你想让她们把衣服脱掉
that'll cost more if that's what you want them for.
就要多出点钱
No, that is not what I want them for.
不 我并不想那样
Many men do.
很多人想
Not a one ever said it wasn't worth the money.
大家都觉得很值得
If you want to wait in the lobby,
你去大厅等着吧
I'll be about an hour.
大概一小时就能搞定
If you'll just follow me.
请跟我来
All the modern gadgets--
所有现代玩意都会有
electric toaster, gas stove.
电烤箱 煤气炉
They're even installing a dumbwaiter
他们还要装一个传菜升降机
all the way from the service entrance
连着服务人员通道那边
for ice and food deliveries.
用来传送冰块和食物
I could learn to cook for you, Hermie.
我可以为了你学做饭的 赫姆
Ah, we'll hire someone for that.
咱们雇人做就行了
Cook you anything you want.
想吃什么给你做什么
When can we move in?
咱们什么时候能搬进来
Mmm, about a month or so.
等一个月左右吧
Every project in New York is being slowed
因为劳动力短缺
because of the demand for workers.
纽约所有的工程都延缓了
I'll need the time to gather the rest of the funds
我还需要一些时间筹够钱
to pay for your freedom.
把你赎出来
I don't want you spending a minute longer
我不想让你在吴平那里
than you need to at Ping Wu's.
多待一分钟了
So, can you see us here?
这里不错吧
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
It would have been nice to be able to see the park.
能看见公园就好了
Well, those apartments are a bit more expensive.
那些房♥子要更贵一些
It's just with all of my expenses,
我一共就那么多钱
we still have to buy furniture.
还要用来置办家具
I understand, Hermie.
我明白 赫姆
You're doing the best you can, I suppose.
我知道你已经尽力了
Just imagine if we were higher up.
想象一下 如果我们住得更高些
What it would be like
我们做♥爱♥的时候往窗外看
to look out the window when we fuck.
会是怎样一番景象
I'd bend over...
我弯下身
and you'd pull up my skirt.
你掀起我的裙子
Pull out your hard dick.
把你的硬家伙掏出来
Feel for my wet coo.
触碰我的湿穴
And look out onto the entire park as you slip it into me.
然后在你插入的时候俯瞰整个公园
King Hermie and his big baddie.
赫姆王和他的坏家伙
I want her for another hour.
我还要借用她一小时
So these are both your ribs.
这是你们的肋骨
And your hearts would be inside.
你们的心脏就在其中
This is the band of muscles that connect the two of you.
这就是连接你们两人的肌肉束
And this is your liver.
这是你们的肝
You only have one for the two of you.
你们两个人只有一个肝
Now, if that's the only organ you share,
如果你们只有这一个共用器官
I believe it might be possible to separate you.
我相信分离你们还是有可能的
Separate?
分离
If that is something you would want.
如果你们希望如此
I'd need a lot more information in order to do it.
要给你们做手术 我需要更多信息
More examinations. More about your past.
做更多检查 了解更多你们的过去
Not the story he makes you tell.
不是他让你们讲的那些故事
The truth.
而是真♥相♥
How did you come to meet Mr. Brockhurst?
你们是怎么认识布洛克斯特先生的
We were living in forest in Siberia.
我们原来住在西伯利亚的森林中
He was an explorer.
他是个探险家
You're not onstage.
这不是上台表演
It's just us.
这里只有我们
Where are you from originally?
你们到底是哪里人
We were both born in Minsk.
我们都出生在明斯克
Well, if only one of you were born in Minsk,
你们要只有一个在明斯克出生
that would be a miracle.
那就神了
Our father didn't want us
我们的父亲不要我们
and sold us to circus when we were babies.
在婴儿时 把我们卖♥♥给了马戏团
We went from one to the next.
我们游历了很多城市
Prague, Bologna, Marseilles,
布拉格 博洛尼亚 马赛
then Blackpool
然后到了黑潭
where Mr. Brockhurst bought
在那里布洛克斯特先生买♥♥下我们
and bring us here.
带我们来到这
How does he treat you?
他对你们怎么样
Better than some.
比某些人好
Have you ever been to school?
你们上过学吗
Can you read?
你们认字吗
I know some letters and numbers.
我认识一些字母和数字
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表