剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
and the china place settings.
和瓷器的摆放
Come in.
进来吧
Come in. Don't be shy.
进来吧 别害羞
What's your name? Um, Tom.
你叫什么名字 汤姆
Thomas. Tom.
汤姆斯那个汤姆
Well, Tom Thomas Tom,
那么 汤姆斯那个汤姆
I'm Susie.
我叫苏茜
And there's no need to be nervous.
别那么紧张
I won't bite.
我又不会咬人
Oh, thank you. I've just--
谢谢你 我只是
I've never been to one of these before, so...
我没有这样的经验 所以
Oh, well, if I saw a
如果我
gentleman on the street as handsome as you are,
在街上看到像你这么英俊的人
I wouldn't believe there was a fellow more worldly.
我也不会相信他会有多老道
I don't know if I would describe myself as worldly.
我也不知道自己是不是老道的人
I-- oh, thank you.
谢谢
I've-- I've never--
我从来没
well, I've--
从来没
I-- I've just never.
就是没有这样的经验
Well, to tell you the truth,
说实话
this is my first time, too.
这也是我的第一次
Really? You've never?
真的吗 你也是
This is my first week here and you're my first client.
这是我上班的第一周 你是我的第一个客人
I saw you come in and I asked for you
我看见你进来了 就要求接待你
because I thought maybe
是因为我觉得你可能会
you might be able to help me through this.
帮我度过我的第一次
Well, I-- I could.
我确实可以
I do know a thing or two about--
我确实对解剖学...
ahem, about anatomy.
比较了解
I'm-- I'm-- I'm very comfortable with the human body and...
我非常熟悉人体结构
Then tell me,
那告诉我
what's this called?
这个叫什么
Your proboscis.
鼻子
And this?
这个呢
Your scapula.
肩胛骨
And this?
这个呢
Your umbilicus.
肚脐
And this?
这个呢
Your pelvis.
骨盆
Iliac crest to be exact.
准确地说是髂嵴
And this?
这个呢
And this?
这个呢
That's my...
那是我的
It certainly is.
没错
I don't think this is your first time.
我觉得这不是你的第一次啊
It is with you.
是和你的第一次
What's that?
这是什么
What happened? I'm fine.
怎么弄的 没事
You're not. What happened?
怎么没事 怎么弄的
I'm none of your business, doctor.
我的事和你无关 医生
You made that quite clear.
你之前已经说得很清楚了
This is medical, not personal.
这是医疗问题 不是私人问题
You'll forgive me if I don't want you examining me.
抱歉 我不想接受你的检查
Lucy, what happened?
露西 到底怎么了
My father beat me.
我父亲打的
Why?
为什么
Because I confessed my sins and humiliated him.
因为我忏悔了自己的罪孽让他很没面子
Would you care to guess what those sins might have been?
你想知道是哪些罪孽吗
No.
不想
The next time I see that son... You're too late.
下次让我见到他 没有下次了
He said he made more than enough money in New York
他说在纽约已经赚够钱了
and left to go back home this morning.
今天早上回家了
Well, he's lucky.
算他走运
I would have hurt him a whole lot worse than he hurt you.
不然我会把他对你造成的伤害百倍奉还给他
You think he's the one who hurt me?
你觉得是他伤害了我吗
Mrs. Gianoulis,
杰诺利斯夫人
your son needs to have his tonsils removed.
你的儿子必须切除扁桃体
They're infected.
因为被感染了
What about the others? You take them out, too?
我其他的孩子呢 也留给你吗
No, just Alexi needs it, not the rest.
不 只有阿列克斯要留下 其他人不用
But I leave them with Alexi. I go to work.
但是他们得跟着阿列克斯 我要去上班
No, no.
不行
Mrs. Gianoulis.
杰诺利斯夫人
Look, look, Mrs. Gianoulis--
听着 杰诺利斯夫人
look, these are your children.
他们是你的孩子
You had them, they're your responsibility,
你生的他们 所以你要承担抚养责任
not anyone else's.
与别人无关
You take them with you to work or take them home,
你把他们带去上班或者带回家
or whatever, but they can't stay here.
总之 他们不能待在这
They stay here. They clean, they cook.
他们待在这可以打扫卫生或做饭
Just take them home. I can't pay.
把他们带回家 我付不起钱
I doubt that Barrow will want to add this room
我不知道巴罗带捐赠人参观的时候
to the tours that he's been giving to donors.
会不会愿意涉足这个房♥间
What did Abigail say?
阿比盖尔怎么说
She's considering it.
她还在考虑
In the meantime, I'm continuing with my addiction studies.
同时 我还在继续我的成瘾研究
Anything interesting so far? Not yet.
有什么发现吗 没有
As far as I can tell,
目前来看
addicts have no difference in their organs
成瘾者无论在器官上或身体特征上
or physical characteristics to nonaddicts.
都与无瘾者没有任何区别
There's nothing that makes them more susceptible to addiction
找不到他们更易成瘾的特征
and nothing that can be removed or treated to cure it.
也无法通过切除或治疗哪个部位来解决成瘾
Given the exterior state
根据我们发现的
which we found most of these drunks,
一般酒鬼的体外特征
you would assume that the
你假设
interior would tell some sort of tale as well.
他们的体内特征也会与正常人有所不同
Yeah, but aside from the typical scarring of the liver, nothing.
但除了肝脏上面的瘢痕 没有其他区别
Even my examination of Dr. Mays' corpse was inconclusive.
我对梅斯医生的尸检也没能得出什么结论
And that man was most certainly a drinker if there ever was one.
唯一的结论就是他绝对是个酒鬼
Well, I can't say that I'm not relieved
他是在你的而不是我的监管下
that his death occurred on your watch and not on mine.
死亡的 真是让我松了口气
Something is making them do it.
他们一定是被什么驱使才会上瘾的
And if it's not the body, it must be the brain.
如果不是体内的器官 那就一定是大脑了
Our fire insurance will cover the damage to the surgical theater,
我们的火灾保险将赔偿手术室的损毁
and I have started a memorial fund
我以梅斯医生的名义
in Dr. Mays' name.
创办了一个纪念基金
For the benefit of the widow?
为了资助寡妇
No, the new Knick.
不 为新建的尼克病院
And many of Dr. Mays' friends at his club
梅斯医生俱乐部里的很多朋友
have already donated generously to the new vented, fireproof
已经大方资助将会被列入
Dr. William H. Mays etherizing rooms
新病院计划的
that will now be added to the plans for the new hospital.
威廉姆·H·梅斯医生通风和防火麻醉室
With your permission, of course.
当然 要得到您的许可
It's a fitting tribute.
这是合理的嘉奖
I will instruct the architect to make the necessary changes.
我会让建筑师画出合理的结构图
I personally handle the hiring of every contractor.
我亲自负责雇用所有承包商
With each I make a standard deal.
我和每个人都定下了标准协议
Give us the best, charge us the most,
用最好的材料 报最高的价
and give me a small percentage back.
再给我点回扣
The more we spend,
病院花得越多
the more I get.
我就赚得越多
And with a building this large,
这样的大楼
there's no shortage of craftsmen needed.
非常需要工匠
An army of plumbers, electricians, masons.
一大批水管工 电工 泥瓦工
There are the specialists, too.
还有专业技工
Hinge-makers, glass blowers, wood-carvers.
造铰链的 吹玻璃的 刻木头的
And I keep the plans changing as often as I can.
我尽可能频繁地变换计划
Never an opportunity missed.
不错失任何机会
Every man has his talents.
人人都有自己的本事
Finding gold in the river, that's mine.
我的本事就是河里捞金
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表