剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Why the devil would he do that?
他怎么会这么做
Because the passengers are sick.
因为那些乘客病了
Second-class passengers disembark right into Manhattan
二等舱的乘客直接在曼哈顿下船
and he's been bribing the port inspectors here
他还在贿赂这边的稽查员
to look the other way.
来掩盖这件事情
So Dad avoids millions of dollars in fines and return fares.
爸爸省下了数百万元的罚款和遣送费
That's what Speight was investigating.
斯佩特生前在调查这件事
I can only assume Dad found out and had him killed.
我只能假设爸爸发现了 然后把他杀了
But do you really think he has the stomach for murder?
可你真认为他敢杀人吗
The proof is in there.
证据就在那摆着
He's responsible for the outbreaks of bubonic plague
他要为这里和旧金山
here and in San Francisco.
暴发的淋巴腺鼠疫负责x7f
There were outbreaks in Hawaii, too.
在夏威夷也暴发了
Perfectly timed to the arrival of our ships from the West Coast.
正好是我们的船从西海岸抵达的时间
I guess he-- he got desperate.
我猜他是走投无路了
And this is how he tried to--
所以他才这样...
to right the ship.
解除危机
I just-- I can't believe it.
我实在不敢相信
Dr. Gallinger.
加林格医生
How do you do, Dr. Warner?
你好吗 华纳医生
May I present my wife Eleanor
容我介绍下我妻子埃莉诺
and her sister Miss Walcott.
还有她妹妹沃科特小姐
Ladies, pardon us a moment while we discuss the arrangements.
女士们 请允许我们去探讨一下安排
I wanted you to see our day room.
我想带你看看我们的休息室
I think your wife will find it quite soothing.
你妻子会觉得那里很舒服
She was formerly a patient of Dr. Cotton's, no?
她原本是卡顿医生的病人吧
That's correct.
是的
That's why I must insist that she undergo no medical procedures
所以我必须坚持 未经我允许
without explicit permission from me first.
不得对她进行任何治疗
Put your mind at ease.
放心吧
I don't share the late Dr. Cotton's enthusiasm
我不会像卡顿医生那样
for surgical solutions to everything.
什么都用外科手术解决
Her physical and psychological
我们会仔细评估
condition will be carefully assessed
她的身体和心理条件
and a determination will be made
并将选定
as to the preferred mode of treatment.
一个最优的治疗方式
Will she be happy?
她会快乐吗
If she's going to spend the rest of her days here,
如果她将在这里度过余生
I want her to have as fulfilling a life
我要她在这种情况下
as is possible under the circumstances.
过得尽可能快乐
We'll do our best to see that it's so.
我们会尽力而为的
I think this is a mistake.
我觉得这是个错误
This is how it has to be.
我们必须这么做
Please, don't leave me here.
拜托 别把我留在这
Well, what do you think?
你怎么想的
I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill.
我觉得你小题大做了
As I understand it,
就我看来
they'll need more nurses at the new Knick, not less.
新尼克病院对护士的需求只增无减
Sure, more like you.
是啊 要更多像你这样的
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning they'll need fewer girls like me.
意思是我这样的女孩不吃香
You have two eyes, Lucy.
你也看到了 露西
Henry Robertson has made over
亨利·罗伯森把选护理人员
the nursing staff into a beauty contest
弄得跟选美似的
worthy of the new hospital's stylish decorations
要配得上新医院华丽的装潢
and fancy pneumatic elevators.
还有那神奇的气动升降机
And I'll thank you very much,
多谢你们了
but a plain girl like me is nobody's idea of an ornament.
但像我这样相貌平平的女孩可当不了装饰
No.
不是的
Lucy, you have a telephone call.
露西 有电♥话♥找你
This is Lucy Elkins.
我是露西·埃尔金斯
Yes, A.D. Elkins is my father.
是 A.D.埃尔金斯是我父亲
Who is this?
请问你是谁
You follow me, please.
请跟我来
I found a card in his billfold
我在他的钱夹里发现一张卡
with your name and the Knickerbocker Hospital on it.
上面写着你的名字和尼克博克医院
Reverend Elkins.
埃尔金斯教士
Here, turn him over. Daddy?
把他翻过来 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy?
爸爸 爸爸
Lily was tanning his behind with a cat,
当时莉莉如往常一样用九尾鞭
like always.
抽他的屁♥股♥
All of a sudden, his eyes rolled back in his head.
突然他就开始翻白眼了
Has he done this before?
他以前来过吗
Almost every day for the past couple of months.
过去几个月 几乎每天都来
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
He suffered a paralytic stroke.
他中风发作瘫痪了
Is there anything we can do?
我们能做些什么吗
Best I can do is keep him alive.
我最多能保住他的命
Do you think he can hear us?
他能听见我们说话吗
Well, his eyes seem to be following you,
他的眼睛好像在跟着你转
so it's possible.
所以应该能听见
I'd like to wait until morning to leave.
我想等到天亮再走
Of course.
当然可以
Well, you must be pleased.
你高兴了吧
With Eleanor's fate decided,
埃莉诺的人生确定了
you can continue on your search for a husband.
你可以继续寻找夫婿了
Don't let's be mean about it. Isn't that what you told me?
别这么缺德 这是你告诉我的啊
It is.
是啊
But you know I didn't want it to end this way.
但你知道我不想要这样的结果
Although I do take some comfort from the thought
不过知道她发疯不是家族遗传
she wasn't undone by some inherited weakness.
我心里有了一丝慰藉
So it's unlikely I'll suffer the same fate.
我应该不会得这种病
I'm sure you won't.
我知道你不会
Strong,
坚强
smart, beautiful.
聪慧 貌美
You Walcott girls come from superior stock.
你们沃科特家的姑娘都很优质
That statement is true of the Gallinger men.
这个说法同样适用于加林格家的男人
Naturally my heredity is identical to my sister's.
我的遗传特征跟我姐姐的一样
People often commented on it.
人们都喜欢议论这一点
It's the eyes.
眼睛像
The fullness of your lips.
还有丰满的双唇
Will you look at that, Pounce?
看看这个 旁斯
That horse has got a big tit on its back.
那匹马背上长了个咪♥咪♥
That's a camel, you idiot.
那是只骆驼 你个白♥痴♥
Comes from Arabia. Ask Harry, she knows.
阿♥拉♥伯来的 问问哈利 她知道
It's called a dromedary.
这是只单峰骆驼
A camel has two humps.
一般的骆驼有两个峰
I'd like two humps. How about it, Myrtle?
我想要双峰 怎么样 默特尔
Watch your mouth around the ladies. Sorry, Sister.
在女士跟前说话注意点 抱歉 修女
I'm not a sister anymore, Mr. Pouncey.
我已经不是修女了 旁斯先生
Oh, did she die? Who?
她死了吗 谁
Your sister.
你的姐妹
In a matter of speaking.
算是吧
Oh, look. Here's the Chamber of Horrors I was telling you about.
看 这就是我说的恐怖屋
Who's up for a spook? Come on, let's go, Myrtle.
谁想找点刺♥激♥ 咱们走 默特尔
You coming?
你来吗
I'll wait over here.
我就在这等吧
You're not on trial anymore, Harry.
你不是在受审了 哈利
There's nothing saying you can't have a little fun.
没人规定你不能高兴一下
Just not feeling right about it.
我只是觉得这样不合适
You've no more debt to pay.
你不用再还债了
God set you free, didn't He?
上帝无罪释放了你 不是吗
At least His men did.
至少是他的子民放的
Besides, you didn't take a vow of misery.
你又没立誓说要永远痛苦
There's no harm in a few smiles now and then.
偶尔笑笑没什么坏处
In 10 years or so,
再过十年左右
chances are we'll be in the ground
我们可能都入土为安了
and I'd hate to think you spent the last of it
我不想你的余生都在厨房♥水槽边
slaving over a kitchen sink cleaning out sheep guts
为了别人的春宵一刻
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表