剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's all right. I'm a surgeon here. Dr. Chickering.
没事 我是外科医生奇克林医生
There's no surgery scheduled for tonight and no emergencies.
今晚没有安排手术 也没有急诊
You're not supposed to be in here.
你们不可以来这里
Yes, I am!
我可以
And what about him?
那他呢
I'm harder to explain.
我很难解释
Excuse me. It's all right. It's all right.
你干嘛 没事 没事
You're against the clock now.
你们现在要争分夺秒了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
The laryngectomy.
喉头切除术
The tumor is braided into her larynx,
肿瘤扎根在她的喉部
trachea, and esophagus.
气管和食管
How do you expect to remove it?
你要怎么摘除它
What do you suggest, then?
那你有什么建议
Close her up and take a day to consider your options.
缝好伤口 再花一天时间好好想想
Options?
好好想想
We know what's gonna happen.
我们都知道结果会怎样
She starves to death or asphyxiates
她会饿死 或是窒息而死
or chokes on her own spit.
或被自己的唾液呛死
That part of the tumor may come away,
这部分的肿瘤可以摘除
but it'll take too much of the posterior mucosa.
但同时会摘除过多的后方黏膜
I'll shave it as closely as I can, try to limit the damage.
我会尽可能地贴着肿瘤切 减少伤害
It's tumorous through and through.
肿瘤分布得太广了
God damn it, there's no windpipe to work with.
该死 她的气管不能用了
It's all tumor. It's torn to bits.
全都是肿瘤 彻底被破坏了
Holes everywhere. Her lips are blue.
到处都是洞 她的嘴唇变蓝了
She's hypoxic.
她缺氧了
Dr. Chickering, what in God's name are you doing?
奇克林医生 你到底在干什么
In God's name I'm trying to save my mother!
我在试着救我的母亲
I take full responsibility.
我会负全责
And if you worked here, that might be worth a damn.
你要是在这工作的话 这话兴许还有点用
There's no repairing that ventricle.
无法修复喉室了
Just use the tissue to shore up that hole.
用组织支撑那个洞
Her breathing is becoming labored.
她的呼吸变得急促了
What is Dr. Edwards doing here?
爱德华兹医生怎么会在这
He knew the procedure we were trying.
他了解我们要做的手术
Then why isn't he leading the surgery?
那为什么不让他来主刀
I've lost sight in my left eye.
我的左眼看不见了
It's only recently begun to improve a bit.
不久前才稍有好转
So your assisting surgeon is half blind with no depth perception.
协助你操刀的医生半盲且没有深度视觉
Wonderful.
太棒了
If you would kindly excoriate us later, we are in trouble here.
待会再呵责我们吧 我们遇到麻烦了
Oh, my...
天呐
Harvest some tissue from below the thyroid cartilage
在甲状软骨下方夹取一部分组织
and use that to patch the space on the tracheal rings.
用它堵住气管环的缺口
Can you see well enough to patch that space? Yes.
你能看清怎么堵吧 可以
Good. Now draw the tissue across.
很好 现在把组织拉过去
Don't worry yourself with the cancerous section.
别在意什么癌变区域了
You're just trying to give her something to breathe through.
你们要想办法让她呼吸畅通
Now hold it up against the anterior wall.
现在让它抵住气管前壁
I'll suture it.
我来缝合
I'm not clean, but the instrument is.
我没消毒 但器具消毒了
My patch is almost in.
我基本堵上了
She's still not getting any air. It's falling apart.
可她还是没有呼吸 要塌掉了
It's shredding the edge of the tumor near the subglottis.
声门下区肿瘤的边缘处气管撕裂了
We need more tissue.
需要更多组织
She's cyanotic.
她出现紫绀了
There's no pulse.
没有脉搏了
We can harvest from the soft palate
我们可以取一些软腭
and use it to cover the shredded area near the subglottis.
覆盖声门下区的裂口
Bertie. No.
伯蒂 不
Let her go.
让她走吧
She's been through enough.
她遭的罪够多了
Let her go.
让她走吧
Fuck.
操
You're right, it could never have succeeded.
你说得对 永远不可能成功
From the day she was diagnosed, she was dead.
从她被确诊的那天起 她就死了
It needed to be studied, it needed to be perfected.
还有待研究 还有待完善
But she was my mother.
但她是我母亲
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
I'm not running a circus.
我不是在作秀
There are no high-wire acts here.
这里不允许冒险行为
But sometimes there needs to be.
但有时候必须这么做
Sometimes risks have to be taken.
有时候必须冒险
Not in my operating rooms.
在我的手术室不行
I think it best if I resign.
我想我还是辞职吧
I agree.
我赞成
It'll save me the task of
这样也省去了
having to fire you for violating protocols.
我要用违反协议解雇你的麻烦
Now go be with your family.
快去陪家人吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
I was stupid to think I could do it.
我蠢到以为自己可以成功
You must be furious with me.
你肯定很生我的气
You had the courage to try.
你有勇气去尝试
I couldn't even look.
我连看都不敢看
Why's Vera leaving?
薇拉为什要走
I don't know. Pregnant.
不知道 怀孕了
She have anyplace? No.
她有去处吗 没有
And the father?
孩子的父亲呢
Whaler she met at a saloon.
她在酒馆认识的捕鲸人
He's somewhere in the Atlantic for all she knows.
她只知道他去大西洋了
They can't just throw her in the street.
她们不能就这样把她丢到街上
I should try and get her in on the ward at the Knick.
我要帮她在尼克的病房♥找个床位
They'll certainly be eager to hear from you.
他们一定很渴望听到你的消息
I thought I had baby troubles just last month.
我上个月以为我他妈怀孕了
I told you girls don't let the fella finish inside you.
我告诉过你们 别让男人射在里面
I didn't. And Vera said neither did she.
我没有 薇拉也说她没有
But it ain't like the fella's gonna
但当男人进入状态时
listen to a lot of reason while he's in his state.
是听不进去一大堆理由的
He's paying to finish where he wants.
他花钱是为了随心所欲
You got another way to make a dollar?
为了赚钱你还有别的选择吗
Rose, you were a midwife. Tell Nettie.
罗丝 你当过助产师 告诉娜提
A man pulling out is just wishful thinking most times.
让男人拔♥出♥来♥大都是无法实现的
But there are other ways to stop a man getting you pregnant.
但还有别的办法可以阻止你受孕
What kind of other ways?
什么别的办法
We can talk about this another time.
我们可以下次再聊这个
Sleep is coming.
睡意来了
Sleep.
睡吧
Did it work? Appears so.
成功了吗 看起来是
Very good.
很好
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You're Merlin the wizard.
你可是"梅林大♥法♥师"
I can't fathom how that works.
我无法理解其原理
Neither can I.
我也是
Seems to reach a part of the brain that isn't physical.
似乎是无形地触及了大脑的一部分
If one could suggest to someone who was hypnotized
如果一个人可以教唆被催眠的人
to do all sorts of humorous feats,
做出各种滑稽的举动
then why not use it for something more practical?
那为什么不把它用在更实际的地方
Change people's perception.
改变人们的感知
Curb their addiction.
抑制他们的瘾
I've heard crazier ideas.
我听过比这疯狂的想法
In this room, actually.
就是在这里听的
What habits does your subject have?
你们的实验对象有什么恶习
Simple, direct instructions.
简单明了地给他指示
Mr. Cleary...
克利里先生
when I blow on you,
当我吹你一下
you will wake and you will no longer
你就会醒 醒来后就再也
be interested in smoking your pipe.
不喜欢抽烟了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表