剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
The board wants what it wants.
董事会要什么就是什么
Then I should speak to them.
那么我会去和他们谈谈
Mr. Wingo, I sympathize,
温戈先生 我支持你
but questioning the board to their faces
但当面质问董事会
is not a recipe for keeping your job.
可保不住你的饭碗
I should know.
我知道
I fought these on your behalf
我是代表你去争取的
and nearly found myself out on the street.
结果让我自己差点被辞退
I don't want that fate to befall you,
我不希望这种事情也发生在你的身上
a man who does not have
你并不像我
nearly the history with these men that I do.
和他们还有些交情
Thank you for your counsel.
谢谢你的忠告
The changes will be made.
会按此改动的
Good.
好极了
Make me a list of the extra materials you'll need
把你要添购的材料列张单子给我
and I'll send them along to the contractors.
我会一并发给承包商
Where is the tender?
防火员呢
Where's the fire tender, damn it?
该死的 防火员在哪儿
Who's supposed to be on watch?
本该是谁值班的
It's Mr. Blackledge, sir.
是布莱克蕾先生
I think he went to piss.
他应该是去嘘嘘了
Well, when he buttons up, tell him he's fired.
等他穿好裤子 告诉他他被开除了
He can follow that piss down the hole.
他可以跟着他的嘘嘘一并滚了
You're the new tender now.
你现在是新的防火员
Make sure the fires don't go out and don't burn the place down
确保火不会熄灭 也不会把这里烧净
or you can follow Blackledge and his piss. Understood?
不然你就步布莱克雷先生的后尘吧 明白
Understood? Yes, Mr. Wingo.
明白吗 明白 温戈先生
Go.
走吧
Well done, Frazier.
干得漂亮 弗雷泽
I won't allow negligence.
我不允许任何人玩忽职守
Perhaps just to be safe,
以防万一
we should slow construction down a bit despite the cost.
我们应该放慢施工 别管代价了
We don't want to take any unnecessary risks.
我们可不想有任何不必要的风险
I have to be hard on these men. They have to know who's boss.
我必须严格对待他们 让他们知道谁是老板
Of course.
当然
I have always said a little bit of fear
我常说 一点惧怕
can be a very good thing.
会是件好事
Jimmy. You piece of shit.
吉米 你这混球
You're Not in a fucking hole in the ground?
你 没有死吗
No, I ain't. I had nothing to do with it.
没有 不关我的事
I swear I do not know who took out Bunky.
我发誓我不知道是谁干掉邦奇的
And sliced me up good.
顺便还给我几刀
Bellevue boys sewed me up like a rag doll.
贝尔维医院的人给我缝了无数针
But here I am. And here you are.
但我活生生地站在这里 你也是
Jimmy, please--
吉米 求你了
I ain't here to bust you up.
我不是来揍你的
I'm just delivering a message.
我是来给你捎个信的
You got to come to Tammany Hall
你必须来坦慕尼协会
and make your accounts for this here building.
为这大楼开账户
You work for Tammany?
你为坦慕尼工作
Yeah. And I ain't Jimmy to you no more.
是的 我再也不是你的吉米了
People call me formal now.
人们现在都会好好地叫我
I'm Mr. James Fester.
我是詹姆斯·法斯特先生
You'd do well to remember that.
你最好记住
Okay.
好的
Mr. Barrow gave me very specific instructions
巴罗先生给了我明确的指示
that I must have a written report of the patient's ailment
在我给任何麻♥醉♥药♥之前 我必须
before I can dispense any of the narcotics.
拿到病人病情的书面报告
And only to a doctor or a nurse.
而且只发给医生或护士
Answer me this, then.
那你回答我这个问题
How am I supposed to write a report
当我在休斯顿街或其他地方
from Houston Street or wherever
接被骡子
when I've just picked up a body
踢中胸口的病人时
that's been kicked in the chest by a mule?
我还有时间打报告吗
Now, having those drugs on the ambulance
在救护车上配备麻♥醉♥药♥
could be the difference between putting them on the ward
会把病人送去病房♥
or putting them in the morgue.
而不是停尸房♥
Good news, Herman.
好消息 赫尔曼
I was at the club last night carousing with the fellows
昨晚我跟伙伴在酒吧狂欢
and we got to talking about you.
然后聊起了你
I've now got enough backers
我有很多朋友愿意
to bring you in to interview for membership.
跟你见见 让你加入我们
Really?
真的吗
Not too worry. I'll be your side the whole time
不用担心 我会全程陪着你
trumpeting your worthiness.
告诉他们你有多优秀
Least I can do.
我最起码能做到
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't want to keep you waiting.
我本不想让你等的
I had to finish my school studies
但我得完成学校作业
and do my hair just right for you.
然后做个发型来见你
I hope you'll forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
Excuse me, I am next.
抱歉 下一个是我
Hermie, sorry. I didn't see you.
赫姆 抱歉 我没看见你
Apparently not. Hello, Judge Corwin.
显然没有 您好 科温法官
Herman.
赫尔曼
It's just that I've been so distracted with my school studies
我只是太专注于我的作业了
and doing my hair just right for you.
又为你做了个发型
Please don't be mad, Hermie.
别生我气 赫姆
You know how special you are to me.
你知道你在我心中有多特别
And to the judge and to that fat fellow before him
还有那个法官 之前的胖子
and to the Spaniard before him.
还有再之前的西班牙人
Yes, I have been waiting that long.
是啊 我等了那么久
Ever since you obtained a new boss,
自从你换了个新老板
it seems harder than ever to see you. Why is that?
要见你变得越发困难了 为什么
Did he take out an advertisement in "The Morning Telegraph"?
他在《电讯晨报》上打广♥告♥了吗
Is there a billboard of you on Broadway?
还是在百老汇贴了你的广♥告♥牌
Are you jealous?
你嫉妒了吗
I just thought you would always want me at the head of the line.
我还以为我在你心中排第一位
I do.
我是这么想的
It's not my fault. They make me do it that way.
不是我的错 他们让我那么做的
I am not an idiot, Junia.
我不傻 尤尼娅
I'm well aware this is a job for you.
我很清楚 对你来说这只是工作
I just thought you and I
我以为我们的感情
would always be more than another six-dollar sale.
不止是六美元的交易
You are.
当然
When I go to sleep at night,
我深夜入眠时
I think of your sweet smile.
总思念着你甜美的笑容
I dream of your hugs and kisses.
渴望着你的拥抱和热吻
And when I wake, I count the hours until I see you again.
我醒来后便计时以待 只盼与你再见
You know I do, don't you?
你明白我的心情 不是吗
Yes.
我明白
I wish I could be with only you all the time.
我希望一直只和你一个人在一起
I'm trapped here.
我被困在这里
And you're all I have.
你是我的唯一
A life with you is all I dream of.
我只渴望与你生活在一起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't you be sorry.
别说对不起
It is not your fault you ended up here.
你也不想在这里出♥卖♥♥♥身体
Is that really what you want?
那个真是你的愿望吗
You want to be with me?
你想和我在一起
More than anything in the world.
别无他求
Then you will be.
那如你所愿
There we go.
好了
That should guarantee it.
应该有保障了
All right, Otto,
好了 奥图
let's get you delira and excira.
我来帮你亢奋起来
Arm.
手臂
You ready? Ready? Come on! Come on!
准备好了吗 上吧 加油
No cheap shots. Shake hands.
不能偷袭 握个手
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表