剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, who's first?
谁先来
How about you?
你先来吧
Forgive me, my hands are cold,
原谅我 我的双手很凉
but my heart is yours, hmm?
但我的心属于你
Hop up on the table, dear.
到躺台上去吧 亲爱的
I think we have everything under control.
我觉得我们这里一切顺利
And they need their privacy.
她们需要一些隐私
Don't we all.
我们都需要
What are those?
这些是什么
So she can put her legs up.
这样她可以把腿抬起来
Oh, ridiculous. She can just rest them over my shoulders.
可笑 她可以把腿放在我的肩膀上
I'll get some swabs for you.
我去给你取些棉签
That's not necessary.
没必要
Then how will you culture them?
那你要怎么培养细菌
A good nose and a pair of eyes
只要有敏锐的鼻子和双眼
are all a doctor needs to know what he's dealing with.
医生就可以了解病况
Now, let's get that coat off, shall we?
现在 把外套脱了 如何
So what do we do now?
现在我们怎么办
You can't believe he's competent after everything you've heard.
在听过那些事后 无法信任他的能力啊
How could he be?
他怎么能这样
He'll just tear down anything you've built here.
他会把你在这里创建的一切毁掉
The madness, the inefficiency,
那些疯狂 那些低效
his circus tent, it will all come roaring back.
他的马戏棚 全都会咆哮归来
And Gallinger with it.
还有加林格一起
I'm so glad that you've decided to join us.
我很高兴您决定加入我们
Having a Showalter among us will do wonders
肖沃尔特家的人成为我们的一员
for bringing the other ladies along.
能号♥召很多其他女士加入
Most of them haven't had the benefit of being raised
很多人不像我们这样
in an atmosphere of refinement like you and I.
有在优质的环境里生活的机会
Well, everyone seems to be very enthusiastic, Mrs. Barrow.
大家看起来都很热情呢 巴罗夫人
Well, they understand how important our work is.
因为他们理解我们工作的重要性
Vitally. Bertie. Excuse me.
至关重要 伯蒂 失陪
It's good to see you.
再见到你太好了
I had heard you returned to New York.
听说您回来纽约了
My ears were ringing. Who told you?
大家都是这句 谁告诉你的
Dr. Edwards.
爱德华兹医生
I've missed this place terribly.
我真想念这里
Well, then you're back in an employment capacity?
那您是回来工作的吗
No, only to plan a party,
不是 只是办个派对
but at least it keeps me close to the excitement.
但至少让我离这激动人心的事近了些
Oh, I assumed you were back because of Inspector Speight.
我还以为您是为斯佩特检查员回来的呢
I recall you and he were close when you worked together.
我记得你们一起工作时关系很好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
He was found washed up dead on the banks of the East River.
他的尸体被冲上了东河的海岸
My God. When?
天呐 什么时候的事
Just a few days ago.
就几天前
Bertie the Wise.
智多星小伯蒂
It's good to see you again.
真的很高兴再见到你
I'm just trying to set things up.
我在捣鼓着呢
You've been briefed on my new line of research?
你听说我的新研究了吗
I hope you're up for another long--
我希望你已经准备好
I've come to tender my resignation.
我是来递交辞呈的
Look, I know you and I had a rough go at the end there,
我知道我离开前我们之间并不愉快
but there's no need to make an abrupt decision now.
但现在没必要做出这种唐突的决定
This is actually the least abrupt way I can do this.
其实这是我能想到的最缓和的方式了
Look, I was impaired.
我当时受毒品所害
You know, the drugs made me
是毒品让我
do things I would never have done otherwise.
做出了一些我自己绝不会做的事
And I believe they made you more your true self.
而我认为是毒品让你露出了本性
You sound like your father talking.
你的口气很像你父亲
I'm not sure if you're aware,
不知道你知不知道
but I actually loved her.
那时我真的爱上她了
And she's free of me.
现在我跟她结束了
You know, the circle of
知道我们
people who know about our past is miniscule.
这段过去的人很少
If you can see beyond it You are no more sane than before.
如果你能放下 你还是一样疯狂
Don't get confused by some puritanical notion of womanhood.
别被什么清教♥徒♥对女性的定义蒙蔽
You know, virginity is a man's idea meant to shame.
贞洁不过是男人给女人打上的羞耻记号♥
Regardless of what she's done with me,
不管她和我做了什么
she's no less pure than she was the day she got here.
都和她初到此地时一样纯洁
She's now less pure than when I walked into this room.
我现在知道她不纯洁了
You didn't know?
你并不知情
I suppose the circle was even more miniscule than you realized.
看来知情的圈子比你想的还要小啊
This wood here very, very strong.
这种木头很坚固
But is it the best?
但它是最坚固的吗
The best? There's better, but very expensive.
最坚固 当然有更坚固的 但也更贵
The hospital wants only the best.
医院要用最坚固的
Wood that is as strong as the steel we'll use for the structure.
这栋建筑要用跟钢铁一样坚固的木头
It's farther away from Catskills.
那就要去比卡茨基尔更远的地方取了
Have to have more men, more horse.
需要更多人力 更多马车
This wood almost good. Many, many buildings use.
这种木头也很好 很多楼房♥都在用
I am not interested in a bargain, Mr. Karwoski.
我没空跟你讨价还价 卡瓦斯基先生
How do I make this plain enough for you?
我怎么说你才会清楚呢
You bring us the most expensive wood,
你给我们用最贵的木头
and then you get to bill us for more.
你能跟我们收更多的钱
Yes.
是的
Because this hospital will be here long time.
因为医院要在这里存在很久
Ah, no.
其实不是
Because I only get the one chance to skim off the building of it.
因为我只能利用这栋建筑捞一次钱
So I am still giving you back 20%?
所以我还是得给你20%的提成
Yes, yes, but you profit more in the end.
是的 但是你还是会获利更多
And so do I. You see?
我也是 你明白了吗
I think so. Yes. Good. Good.
我明白了 很好
I throw in nails for free because you are premium customer.
因为你是高级客户 我就要免费服务
No.
不
You charge us for those, too.
那些要跟我们收费
You charge us for everything.
任何费用都要跟我们收
All right?
好吗
Yes. Good.
好 很好
Good.
很好
Oh, Polacks.
这些波兰佬
Your prayers have been answered, Harry.
你的祈祷得到了主的回应 哈利
Mr. Whitting is the finest lawyer in the whole city.
惠廷先生是城中最好的律师
Maybe even the whole country.
甚至可以说是全国最好的
He's got one of them grand offices down on Broad Street.
他在宽街上有家很大的事务所
Went to Harvard. Hello, Sister.
上的是哈佛 你好 修女
I'm a sister no more.
我已经不是修女了
You will be in court. I'll make sure of it.
你将作为修女上庭 我会确保这点的
What'd I tell you?
看我怎么说的来着
So I'll get 15 years instead of 20.
那我就能从20年减到15年了吗
What are you being so negative for?
你怎么这么消极
Tell him what he don't know.
给他讲讲他不知道的事
The law states that any
法律规定
person who willfully produces a miscarriage
任何故意打胎的人
shall be punished by imprisonment in a state prison
都将被判处四年至
for a term not less than four years or more than 20 years.
二十年的有期徒刑
But what kind of bastard judge would do that to a nun?
但什么混♥蛋♥法官会给一位修女判这么重啊
They'd do it to a nun that done what I'd done.
对干了我♥干♥的事的修女他们会那么判
And with all the hoopla this case will bring,
而且加上这件案子将引起的关注
there's going to be pressure to make it hurt.
肯定会有上层压力要求重判
Why you bringing her down?
你为什么夺走她的希望
I thought you said she had a chance.
你不是说她有机会的吗
The fuck did I bring you all the way out here for?
我大老远的把你请来是干什么吃的啊
Cleary, let the man speak. She does have a chance.
克利里 让人家先说 她是有机会的
Your work with the orphanage and the poor will help.
你为孤儿院和穷♥人♥们做的贡献会为你加分
Although any mention of your involvement with children
虽然提到你为儿童做的贡献可能会再次
will remind people of the ones you aborted.
让人们想起你打掉的那个孩子
Tell her about them loopholes.
给她讲讲那个什么法律漏洞
'Cause you didn't even do the fix on the girl
你其实都没有给那个女子打胎
since she was a fake for the coppers, right?
因为她是警♥察♥的诱饵
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表