剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
The bribes at the ports to the inspectors.
贿赂港口的那些稽查员
It was you
是你
who let all those sick passengers into the country.
让那些患病的乘客流入国内
You who brought the plague here and to San Francisco.
是你把鼠疫带到这里和旧金山的
You who killed Speight. Neely.
是你杀了斯佩特 妮莉
You who murdered your own father
是你亲手杀了自己的父亲
and tried to kill me.
还想连我一起杀掉
Say something.
说话啊
It's a shame you're not a man.
真可惜你是个女人
You'd have been named lead detective in the city by now.
不然你都能当上市里的探长了
How could you?
你怎么能这样
How could I not?
我怎么能不这样
Banks turning their backs on us.
银行全把我们拒之门外
Creditors bleeding us dry.
债主步步紧逼
He was so consumed with his damn legacy,
他满脑子都是创造传奇
we were going broke.
但我们就要破产了
It was his fortune to lose, not yours.
损失的也是他的钱 不是你的
He built it.
这是他的事业
And he was squandering it.
他在肆意挥霍
Like a fool.
像个白♥痴♥一样
I saved him from that.
是我拯救了他
He's a Titan again because of me.
因为我他才能再次成为大家心中的巨人
You're making me sick.
你真让我恶心
He had to go.
他必须得死
It's as much your fault as it is mine.
这不只是我的错 也是你的错
How?
怎么说
You told him about your little investigation.
你告诉了他你的秘密小调查
He'd have figured it out it was me.
他会发觉其实是我♥干♥的
He'd gone soft in his old age, but not so soft
他年纪大了会比较心软 但还是会
that he wouldn't have kicked me out of the business
因为我的所作所为 狠心地
and written me out of his will like that for having done it.
把我赶出他的生意和把我的名字从遗嘱上去掉
You left me no choice.
是你逼我的
Don't you dare try and lay this at my feet.
你休想把错推在我身上
You took what you wanted.
你夺得了你想要的利益
And now I'm legally in control of the family
现在我有合法权利掌控这个家族
and all our holdings.
以及我们全部的财产
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
What will you do?
你要干什么
Go to the police.
去报♥警♥
Tell the newspapers.
找报社
Tell Mother.
告诉母亲
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
What evidence is there, hmm?
你有证据吗
You gave me everything you have.
你全部都告诉我了
The fire?
那场火
Well, I've already taken care of that.
我已经处理好了
It's only your word against mine
现在只是你我各执一词
and no one's gonna listen
没人会听信一个
to the rantings of a distraught housewife.
心烦意乱的家庭主妇的满口胡言
Neely...
妮莉
you have an easy, comfortable life.
你现在有如此简单舒适的生活
Go live it.
就好好过吧
Be a good wife.
做一个好妻子
Start a charity.
去做慈善事业
Be impregnated...
去给你丈夫
by your husband.
怀个孩子
Name the firstborn after our departed father.
给第一个孩子取我们父亲的名字
But you will do exactly as I say...
你要按我说的做
or you won't make it back to your carriage.
否则你就别想回去了
You're a monster.
你是魔鬼
And your one-woman crusade is over.
而你一个妇人的讨♥伐♥已经结束了
Is that understood?
明白了吗
Go.
走
Lucy.
露西
Hello, Cornelia.
你好 科妮莉亚
I am so glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
So glad you saw things my way.
我很高兴你跟我想得一样
Is Cornelia coming up to Newport with us as well?
科妮莉亚也跟我们一起去纽波特吗
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
Right, Neely Doll?
是吧 妮莉宝贝
But tell Phillip I expect all the Showalters
不过告诉菲利普我期待肖沃尔特全家
up to the house for Independence Day.
在独♥立♥日过来
Show them what a real fireworks display looks like.
给他们展示下真正的烟火表演是什么样的
Should have had Wingo killed when I had the chance.
我当初有机会就该杀了温戈
A real man takes care of his own business.
真男人能处理好自己的事
I am a real man, Junia.
我是真男人 尤尼娅
I would delight in choking the life
如果不是走到哪儿警♥察♥都跟着我
out of that vindictive little fairy
我非常乐意
if the police weren't following me everywhere I went.
把那位报复心强的小仙女直接掐死
Look out this window.
从这扇窗户望出去
Our view of the park
我们的公园街景
is now policemen on a bench.
变成了坐板凳上的警♥察♥
They mean to arrest me.
他们想要逮捕我
I know they do. They want to destroy me.
我清楚他们的想法 他们想把我毁掉
What about me? What about you?
我会怎么样 什么怎么样
Will I be put out onto the streets?
我会被扔到街上去吗
I wouldn't put it past them
我不信他们有本事
to seize this place, the bloodsuckers.
夺走这个房♥子 这群吸血的畜生
You'd let them do that to me?
你要让他们这么对我吗
What will I do? Where will I go?
我该怎么办 我该去哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Anything in my name can be seized.
我名下的所有财产都可能被夺走
Even Effie can make a claim for it
因为我和埃菲还没离婚
since we're still married.
就连她也有权来抢走
This place.
这幢房♥子
This place is my only hope.
这幢房♥子是我唯一的希望了
Listen, if they take me,
听着 如果他们把我抓走了
I'm going to need a loan against this property
我要把这幢房♥子拿去抵押
to pay for my defense.
请律师打官司
Well, I don't know how to do that.
我不会做这个
Evening.
晚上好
How long has it been since your last confession?
距离你上一次忏悔有多久了
Longer than you'd care to know.
比你能想象的还要久得多
There's no point in going through all my wrongs.
没必要细数我犯下的所有罪孽
Besides, God's already seen them.
更何况 上帝全都知道
They ain't all bad, you got to understand.
你要明白 我做的不全是坏事
I take the sick to the hospital lickety-split.
我把病人火速送往医院
Save one every now and then.
时不时救一些人的命
All I'm saying is I'm an all right fella.
我想说的是 我是个不错的人
I know I am.
我知道我是的
Then why are you here?
那你为什么到这来
Love.
因为爱情
I asked a woman to be my wife.
我向一位女士求婚了
She's hesitating.
她现在还在犹豫
Maybe she senses something.
也许是她觉察到了什么
Figuring maybe I need to confess
也许我在上帝面前忏悔了
before God lets her say yes.
她就会同意嫁给我
See, me and her,
我和她
a ways back, we worked together.
很久以前共事过
That's when I started having feelings for her.
从那时起我就对她有感觉
And I know she was having feelings for me, too.
而且我知道她也对我有感觉
But there was no way that I could, uh...
但是我当时却无法
make her my own
让她成为我的妻子
seeing as how she was...
因为她当时
married to the Church and all.
已经去教堂做了修女
Then I figured a way out.
所以我想了一个办法
I set her up.
我设了个局陷害她
You set her up?
你设了个局陷害她
Told a copper I knew what she was up to
我跟我认识的一个警♥察♥说了她的情况
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表