剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Henry, your father--
亨利 你父亲...
My father is dead.
我父亲已经死了
So is his dream.
他的梦想也死了
Mr. Habershorn,
哈伯逊先生
if you're interested,
如果你感兴趣的话
I'd be willing to sell you back your land
我乐意将你的土地
at the full price to do with what you wish.
按你期望的全价卖♥♥回给你
I've received a letter of interest from the Mount Sinai people.
西奈山医院的人来信表示有兴趣
I suppose I'll have no choice but to sell to them.
我想我只能卖♥♥给他们了
That's sure to lose me some friends on the Upper East Side.
那必将让我在上东区少些朋友
But what's to become of this place?
但这里怎么办呢
I don't want to tell you your business, Henry,
亨利 我不想干涉你的决定
but I feel I owe it to your father
但我觉得这次有必要
to provide my wise counsel at this time.
替你父亲给你指明建议
No, you don't.
不 不必了
I'll keep my own counsel from now on.
从现在起我将自己做决定
Gentlemen, my sister has always believed
先生们 我姐姐一直相信
in the good this place does for the people down here.
尼克病院能为这边的百姓做好事
And the need is only increasing.
百姓的需求也不断增多
Therefore, I have asked Mayor Van Wyck
因此 我去找了范怀克市长
to consider having the city take over the Knick.
请求他考虑让市政♥府♥接手尼克病院
Hear, hear.
我赞成
This is a terrible mistake.
这是个严重的错误
Have you heard the news?
你听到消息了吗
They're not going to rebuild.
他们不打算重建了
We won't see a penny of that settlement.
我们一分钱赔偿金都得不到
That is Henry Robertson's business.
那是亨利·罗伯森的事
Oh, is it, really?
真的是这样吗
You have a sizable reputation
你声名远扬
and you'll be trapped on this sinking ship.
却要被困在这个没有前途的地方
They're talking about having the city take over.
他们考虑让市政♥府♥接手
Thack, that new hospital was to be yours.
萨克 新医院原本是属于你的
It was being built around your genius.
它是围绕你的天才医术建立的
We cannot let that juvenile decide our fate.
不能让那愣头青决定我们的命运
Now, we find a way to continue on
现在我们要想办法继续
and get you what you rightfully deserve.
让你得到你应得的
Did you know I'm a full member of the Metropolitan Club now?
你知道我是大都会俱乐部的正式会员了吗
I have very powerful friends.
我有势力强大的朋友
Bully for you. Indeed.
可以为你撑腰 没错
What about the Thackery-Barrow Sanitarium?
办个"萨克雷巴罗疗养院"怎么样
All of the work you've been doing with those drunks and the like--
继续你对酒鬼那类人的治疗
I could have you up to the club.
我可以带你去俱乐部
We could put together a presentation.
我们可以组织一次演说
We could get funding.
我们可以搞到资金
Look, I have nothing to offer the drunks and the drugged.
我帮不到那些酒鬼和瘾君子了
I failed.
我失败了
So we'll leave that part out.
那我们谈谈别的
Flowers keep getting delivered every few minutes.
每隔几分钟就有花送来
Downstairs looks like a botanical garden.
楼下看上去像个植物园
Your father really was beloved.
你父亲真的很受爱戴
Phillip.
菲利普
Yes?
怎么了
I know I've taken you for granted
我知道自己一直没把你放在心上
and I shouldn't have.
我不应该那样的
I think a fresh start
我想我们需要去俄亥俄州
in Ohio is what we need.
重新开始
You'll come with me?
你要跟我一起去吗
We'll get my mother off to Newport with Henry,
我和亨利要先把母亲送到纽波特
and then we'll head west.
然后我们一起西行
You'll make a fine oilman's wife.
你将是位优秀的石油商夫人
I'll certainly try.
我一定尽力
And you're sure Henry doesn't need you at Robertson Shipping?
你确定不用帮亨利照看罗伯森船运公♥司♥吗
Well, I thought so,
我也想过
but Henry's done an excellent job of stepping in
但在接手公♥司♥和妥善安排员工上
and reassuring the whole company they're in good hands.
亨利都做得相当出色
The ships still sail,
船舶照常航行
the passengers and cargo are still en route.
乘客和货物依旧上路
I don't envy Henry.
我不羡慕亨利
Having to learn the whole business so suddenly.
突然间要了解全部业务
Well, he's got a good grip on the routes
他对航线很熟悉
and he's been in charge of the ports for years now.
他也管理港口好多年了
I thought he only worked on the routes and contracts.
我以为他只负责航线和合同呢
Oh, no.
不是的
No, overseeing the ports was the first thing
亨利起步时从你父亲那
Henry wrested away from your father when he started.
接手的第一份业务就是监管港口
Felt there were a great
如果处理得当
deal of savings to be had if handled correctly.
能省下一大笔钱
Did the same thing when we were out in San Francisco.
我们去旧金山时也用了同样的手段
Turns out your brother is quite the wharf rat.
事实证明你弟弟真是个"码头贼"呢
Mr. Barrow.
巴罗先生
Oh, for Christ's sake.
天呐
A few more questions if you don't mind.
不介意的话 我想再问几个问题
I do mind.
我介意
Perhaps you'd like to shake my hand first.
也许你想先和我握个手
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
So... why did you set the fire?
那么...你为什么要放火
Insurance? Revenge?
为了保险金 为了报复
I had nothing to do with that fire.
那场火和我无关
Nothing, God damn it.
一点关系也没有
This how the police operate now?
警♥察♥现在都这么办事吗
Accosting a man with accusations
在人家俱乐部圣洁的卫生间里
in the sanctity of the bathroom of his own club?
用指控的口吻搭讪
You keep trying to impress me,
继续努力说服我吧
but I don't impress as easily as you
我是不会被你们这种人
or your kind.
轻易说服的
Perhaps this will impress you.
或许这个可以说服你
I hope you're enjoying your last day as a detective.
我希望你好好享受最后一天的警探时光
I'm starting to.
我正在享受呢
That new apartment of yours,
你的那座新公♥寓♥
you paid in cash, right?
是用现金支付的吧
A lot of money for a man on a salary.
对一个工薪族来说数目不少啊
Not for one who works hard
只要努力工作 懂得节省
and saves judiciously.
就买♥♥得起
If you have any further questions,
如果你还有其他问题
you can refer them to my attorney.
你可以找我的律师询问
You have one?
你有律师吗
I will soon.
很快就有了
This interview is over.
我们的面谈到此为止
Get out now.
快滚吧
Sorry about that.
刚刚很抱歉
This man has no sense of decency.
这人毫无规矩可言
Well, that's the problem with all of this fairness talk.
这次"公平的"谈话说明了一切
Everyone thinks they can speak to anyone however they wish.
人们以为可以随心所欲和别人说话
He wants to make a splash with a big fish
他想一石激起千层浪
and apparently I'm it.
显然我就是石头
And what was this clown's name?
这个丢人现眼的家伙叫什么
His name was Tuggle.
他叫塔格尔
Tuggle.
塔格尔
Neely.
妮莉
I wasn't expecting you.
我没想到你会来
I know you weren't.
我知道你不想我来
I know what you did...
我知道你背着我们父亲
behind our father's back.
干了什么
My investment in the subway.
我投资地铁的事
Yeah.
没错
It's hardly a secret now.
现在也算不上秘密了
Well, it looks like it's going to be a roaring success.
看形势那将是一次巨大的成功
No. A fortune I will happily share with the entire family.
不是 我很乐意和全家分享这笔财富
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
What did I do?
我做什么了
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表