剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe I am.
也许是
No one knows and I don't want them to.
没人知道 我也不想他们知道
When you read Genevieve Everidge,
当看到吉纳维芙·埃弗雷治这个名字
she's anything you want her to be.
可以有无数种解读
And I doubt people would feel the same way
我敢说人们对艾丝特·柯恩
about Esther Kohn,
也会有同样的感觉
a shirtmaker's daughter from Pittsfield.
她只是匹兹菲尔德一个裁缝之女
I would.
我就会
Said Columbia University's Bertram Chickering Jr.
哥伦比亚大学的小伯崔姆·奇克林如是说
The only Presbyterian surgeon at Mount Sinai Jews' Hospital.
西奈山犹太医院唯一的长老会外科医师
Seems we're both swimming in each other's ponds.
似乎我们都沉浸在彼此的恭维里了
How lucky am I?
我真幸运啊
You're always so sweet to me.
你总对我说甜言蜜语
Well, I do love to be with you,
我确实喜欢和你在一起
however infrequent.
可是机会不多
I should be more attentive.
我应该更投入些的
I do like that.
我喜欢这个
And when I do this?
那这个呢
That's nice, too.
也很好
That wasn't so bad, was it?
还不算太糟吧
No.
不算
It was nice.
感觉很好
Is it too soon to ask if you feel pregnant?
现在问你是否怀孕会不会太早了
It doesn't work that way.
不会这么快知道的
No? How would you know?
不会吗 你怎么知道
I work in a hospital.
我在医院工作
Did work.
曾经在
I went and saw Sister Harriet today.
我今天去看哈里特修女了
Why would you do that?
你为什么要去
She's my friend and she's really up against it.
她是我的朋友 现在处境很艰难
The judge was brutal.
法官很残忍♥
Well, she's not a very sympathetic defendant.
她并不是个值得同情的被告
And her lawyer costs more than she could ever afford.
而且律师费她也承担不起
I was thinking we could help her.
我觉得我们能帮她
What?
怎么了
You're asking me to help fund a baby killer.
你让我资助一个婴儿杀手
She helped women in trouble.
她帮助那些遇到困难的女人
She's a murderer.
她是个杀人犯
How can someone who wants to have a baby
作为一个想要孩子的人
possibly sympathize with someone like that?
怎么会同情那种人
Did you know that she was aborting babies?
你知道她在给人堕胎吗
You said she was your friend.
你说她是你的朋友
You must have. No.
你肯定知道 不
Of course not.
当然不知道
Stay away from her.
离她远点儿
Only God can save her now.
现在只有上帝能救她了
John?
约翰
Abby.
艾比
Thanks.
多谢
How long were you away?
你离开多久了
Too long.
太久了
But you're better now?
你现在应该好些了吧
Yeah, yeah. I feel good.
是的 我感觉很好
Really.
真的
How are you?
你还好吗
Your arm bothering you?
你的胳膊不舒服吗
Been having muscle spasms.
肌肉一直抽搐
Anything else?
还有什么吗
Insomnia.
失眠
The headaches are much worse.
头痛更是难熬
Well, you should have come to see me.
那你应该来找我啊
What for, John?
有什么用 约翰
There's no cure.
根本没法治愈
And we both know where I'm ultimately headed.
我们都清楚 我最后会怎样
Looks like it was a good night.
看起来今晚收获不错
People give more when they feel worse.
人们感觉不好时会给更多
Just as long as they feel better when they leave, right?
他们感觉好些时就会离开吧
I know I feel better.
我感觉好多了
Do you?
是吗
I do.
是的
While I was up there...
当我在那地方时...
I honestly could feel forgiveness wash over me.
我真的感到自己被宽恕了
I felt lighter, safer.
感觉更轻松了 更安心了
I felt free.
我感到自♥由♥了
Girl, you is far from free.
姑娘 你离自♥由♥还远着呢
The spittle you let fly from your wretched mouth was
从你那可悲的嘴里吐出的词
the most disgusting, humiliating sewage my ears have ever heard.
是我听过最恶心 最耻辱的话
Daddy, I had to confess.
爸爸 我必须忏悔
How else could I be welcomed back into God's arms?
否则无法重回上帝的怀抱
You think God is just gonna...
你以为上帝会...
forgive a stupid girl like you?
原谅你这种愚蠢的女孩吗
You not only made yourself look foolish,
你不仅让自己丢脸
you made me look worse.
更让我丢脸
I didn't mean to. No, you didn't mean to.
我不是故意的 对 你不是故意的
Just like you didn't mean to lie.
就像你不是故意说谎
Didn't mean to steal.
不是故意偷窃
To take a drug.
为了吸毒
To fuck a stranger.
为了跟人乱搞
I should have known.
我早该知道
I said to your mama since the day you was born
你妈妈生你那天我就和她说了
how dumb you was.
你有多蠢
You know why I call you Cricket?
知道我为什么叫你小蟋蟀吗
Because that's what you sound like.
因为你的声音和蟋蟀一样
Every time you speak, it makes my skin crawl.
每次你一说话 我就浑身难受
And tonight--
还有今晚
tonight...
今晚
it took the power of the Almighty for me
拜全能的上帝所赐
not to squash you while you was chirping away in church.
你在教堂里乱叫时我才没把你踩死
Daddy.
爸爸
Please.
求你了
Daddy. Don't make it worse.
爸爸 老老实实的
Please. Please.
求你 求你
Please don't. You know what you earned yourself.
求你不要 你知道你要尝什么苦头
The Polish doctor discovered the gland secretion existed.
波兰医生发现腺体会分泌
Doc at Johns Hopkins thought he'd crystalized it,
霍普金斯大学的医生认为是他结晶提炼出来的
but turned out he had only isolated a benzoyl derivative.
但事实证明他只是提炼分离出苯甲酰衍生物
Then this Japanese fellow on 103rd Street,
然后这个住在103号♥街的日本同僚
he crystalized it for real.
他把这个想法变成了现实
Genius.
真是天才
No, the genius was that he patented it.
不 他的天才之处在于他申请了专利
He's the one who called it adrenaline.
他是肾上腺素的命名人
His heart's beating rapidly.
它的心跳很快
We're just looking to see if it cures his sniffles to start.
我们先看看这能不能治好它的鼻塞
There might be side effects to consider.
我们需要考虑可能产生的副作用
Or other uses.
或其他可能作用
So how was your little excursion to Huber's Palace
你和那个女作家在胡贝尔宫博物馆的
with the girl writer?
约会怎么样
You're already the talk of the hospital.
你已经是医院的话题人物了
The charming shaygetz.
他们称你为"犹太少女的异教♥徒♥情人"
She's like no one I've known.
她很特别
The things she's seen.
她见识渊博
I'm worried I'm no match for her.
我担心我配不上她
We might consider trying on larger animals
我们不妨试试在更大的动物
or even humans.
或者人体身上做试验
Dr. Zinberg is very specific about his protocols.
金伯格医生对于试验流程要求得很严格
Start on mice.
首先在小鼠身上试验
Present our findings.
然后展示我们的发现
Then on to rats, guinea pigs.
紧接着在大鼠和豚鼠身上做试验
Then cats, dogs, pigs, and only then to humans.
再然后是猫狗猪 最后才是人体试验
Well, we could at least
好吧 那我们至少可以
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表