剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
He is connected to the wealthiest people in New York.
他和纽约最富有的人联♥系♥密切
I know you're hot about the meeting, Algie,
阿尔吉 我知道你对刚才的会议很恼火
and I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Waiting in the hall
像校长办公室外的
like a child outside of the principal's office.
小孩一样在门厅等着
And then for Barrow to go behind my back.
然后再被巴罗在背后捅一刀
Do you think he ever would have done that to Thackery?
你觉得他会对萨克雷这样做吗
You're not Thackery, for better or for worse.
你不是萨克雷 不管是好的还是不好的
You see Habershorn's face when
当你说你想成为正式的外科主任的时候
you said you wanted to be made permanent chief?
你看到哈伯逊的表情了吗
If I hadn't known better, I would have prescribed him
如果我不认识他的话
something for impacted constipation.
我都想给他开点治便秘的药
Look.
听着
I know you are absolutely qualified
我知道你可以完全胜任
to be chief of surgery.
外科主任这个职位
But, you of all people know that we have to move carefully.
但你非常清楚我们需要小心行事
The other board members have neither the progressive
董事会的其他成员没有开明的头脑和
mind nor the courage to...
勇气去做出
make the sort of change that you and I want.
我们所希望的改变
The world may not be moving fast enough for us
对我们来说 这个世界改变得还不够快
but its likely moving much to quickly for them.
但是可能对他们来说却太快了
These are not the kind of men who like to make history.
这些人并不想创造什么历史
They'd rather tout their ancestors place in it.
他们更愿意宣扬自己祖先的地位
You might remind them of your ancestors place in it.
也许你让他们想起了你的祖先的地位
We'll get you what you want.
你会如愿以偿的
We're just going to need to bring them along slowly.
我们只是要让他们慢慢接受
Then I trust you to do that.
我相信你能做到
Phillip, you're home so early.
菲利普 怎么这么早就回来了
I didn't expect you until six.
我以为你要六点才回来
Well, I told you this morning I'd be back for lunch.
我早上说了会回家吃午饭的
We have the opera tonight.
我们晚上要去看歌♥剧
Of course.
没错
But I thought we could spend some time together this afternoon.
但我们可以一起共度这个下午
Where are you going?
你这是要去哪
I need to run an errand.
我要出去办点事
Can't it wait? No, it can't.
一定要马上办吗 是的
What are you up to?
你最近在忙什么
Nothing. Mmhmm.
没什么 是吗
I'm helping a sick friend, that's all.
我在帮助一位生病的朋友 就这样
I'll be back in time to meet the curtain.
我会赶在演出开始前回来的
Could be mine.
也可能是我的
Yes? Come in.
什么事 进来吧
I have the rest of the patient files you asked for.
我拿来了你要看的其他病人的病案
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyone who was admitted with Bubonic plague is in that file.
所有确诊淋巴腺鼠疫的人都在其中
Including the ones who died?
包括那些死去的吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Let's see.
来看看吧
China immigrants, Polish, Chilian, Hungarian.
中国移♥民♥ 波兰人 智利人 匈牙利人
Any of these patients you had could afford private rooms?
你这些病人有付得起独♥立♥病房♥的吗
Hardly.
几乎没有
Most couldn't even have paid their bills.
大部分连生活费都付不起
Had they not been put here by
他们能来这都是得益于
the generosity of your department and the city.
你们卫生局和市政的慷慨协助
Something doesn't scrime.
有些事不能吝啬
If this much were here plus a bunch over at Bellevue
这里跟贝尔维
all recent arrivals to this country.
都有很多近期入境的
How the hell did they get through Immigration at Ellis?
这些人究竟如何通过艾利斯的入境检查的
What do they check them for before they let them off the island?
入境处给这些人做了什么入境检查
Sent some back, even hospitalized them there.
遣返一些 甚至让他们留下住院
Will this be sufficient?
这些够吗
If your asking then that means you got more to give.
既然你问了 证明你还能多给点
There's a dozen more wagons coming.
还有很多运货马车会过来
Wonderful.
很好
Make it quick.
快点搞定
There's plenty of food for everyone.
有充足的食物给每个人
You got to form a line.
你们要排队领♥取♥
Please, don't push.
请不要挤
I'm Dr. Gallinger from the Knickerbocker Hospital.
我是尼克博克医院的加林格医生
Here to see Dr. John Thackery.
来见约翰·萨克雷医生
Patient.
他是病人
I'm sorry, we have no patient here by that name.
抱歉 我们这没有这个病人
Yes, you do.
你们有的
Are you family?
你是家属吗
No, a colleague.
不 是同事
I don't know under what name he might be registered,
我不知道他用什么名字登记的
but he is here and I will see him.
但他就在这 我一定要见他
Our patients require privacy.
我们的病人需要隐私
Fella he wants won't care a whit about that.
我是他要见的人 不触犯隐私
Follow me.
跟我来
Mr. Crutchfield.
科拉奇菲尔德先生
Is it time for my med...
到吃药的时间...
Everett.
埃弗雷特
Hello, Thack.
你好 萨克
What time do you have?
你看下几点了
10:15?
十点十五
10:15. You see that clock on the wall says 10:10.
十点十五 你看墙上的钟显示十点十分
I am due my dose in 15 minutes, not 20.
我该在十五分钟后服药 不是二十分后
You tell that Dr. Hackett that I'm on to him.
你去告诉哈克特医生 我要找他算账
We all are.
我们都会
They love to experiment here like we're mice.
他们这喜欢把人当小白鼠来实验
But I don't need to tell you that
我不必告诉你这些
after what you went through with Eleanor.
毕竟你和埃莉诺经历过了
But you don't know how to control your environment like I do.
但你不像我 我知道如何掌控自己的处境
You know, I'm like all eyes and ears.
我眼观六路 耳听八方
What time is it now?
现在几点了
A minute later.
一分钟过去了
You're no better than when you came here.
你的病情没有好转
No, no, this place is good for me.
不不不 这个地方对我有帮助
Good for you? Yeah, they have excellent treatment here.
有帮助 对 他们这有绝佳的治疗
Excellent. They're just a little stingy with it.
绝佳的 他们只是有点小气
John, you are desperately needed back at the Knick.
约翰 尼克病院很需要你
I'm not going back.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back.
我不会回去的
No.
不行
I can't go back.
我不能回去
You're staying?
你要留下吗
While you're here, you could do me a great favor.
既然你来了 你可以帮我一个大忙
They keep all the drugs locked in Dr. Hackett's office.
所有的药都存放在哈克特医生的办公室里
Okay? Pay him a visit.
知道吗 去找他一趟
Tell him you're there to discuss my treatment.
就说你为探讨我的治疗而来
And then grab me a couple of vials of cocaine and heroin
然后给我拿几瓶可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
and I'll meet you at the kitchen entrance.
到时候我在厨房♥门口等你
Huh?
好吗
Yeah?
行吗
Agreed?
同意吗
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
Cornelia?
科妮莉亚
Cornelia, come into the parlor.
科妮莉亚 到客厅来
I have a surprise for you.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
Just arrived from New York.
刚从纽约来的
I'm just gonna run upstairs.
我得上楼去了
What happened?
出什么事了
It looks worse than it is.
实际没有看上去这么糟
Oh, my God. What happened?
我的天啊 出什么事了
Cornelia.
科妮莉亚
I went to Chinatown to help.
刚刚去唐人街帮忙
I bought them supplies.
给他们送了些补给
I suppose I should have told you.
我想我该先跟你说一声
You suppose?
你想
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表