剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Well, good day.
好 再会
Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
This lady says that she knows you.
这位女士说她认识你
Really? I don't believe I've had the pleasure, Miss...
是吗 我不觉得我有幸认识这位...
O'Connor.
奥康纳
You did this to me, remember?
你给我做的 记得吗
Straightened my nose with part of an old gold earring.
用一段旧的金耳环把我鼻子矫直了
Sorry, I have no recollection of this whatsoever.
抱歉 我对这些毫无印象
At Cromartie.
在库洛马迪医院
I paid you in heroin.
我用海♥洛♥因♥支付的
Excuse me.
失陪
Everyone knew you were the famous Dr. Thackery.
所有人都知道你是著名的萨克雷医生
You say I fixed it with a gold earring?
你说我用金耳环矫正的
It belonged to my mother.
是我母亲的耳环
Well, I'm afraid your mother wasn't entirely truthful.
恐怕你母亲没有完全告诉你实情
It isn't gold and it's corroding.
耳环不是金的 而且正在腐蚀
I suspect that's what's causing the swelling.
我怀疑因此造成了浮肿
I'll get the admitting nurse to schedule the surgery
我会让住院护士给你安排手术
and I'll replace it with something more permanent.
我将用更持久的东西替代
Like what?
比如
Something else.
别的东西
I have to warn you, I'm all out of heroin.
我得提醒你一下 我已经没有海♥洛♥因♥了
It's on the house.
这次免费
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
I've been getting these terrible stabbing pains.
我最近一直感觉到严重的刺痛
Is it worse after a meal?
饭后是否更严重
No, it's not an ulcer.
没有 不是溃疡
Well, let's go next door so I can perform a proper examination.
到隔壁去吧 我给你做个全面检查
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你了
At least allow me to look at your stool.
那至少让我看一下你的大便
Not even if you went up there and got it yourself.
就算你自己去取 我也不会同意
It's a fine house, Mr. Barrow.
房♥子不错 巴罗先生
I can think of any number of prospective buyers to show it to
如果你方便的话 我可以让很多
at your convenience, of course.
潜在的买♥♥家来参观
To be honest with you, Mr. Stern,
实话告诉你 斯特恩先生
I currently find myself in a bit of financial distress.
我当前有点资金紧张
Consequently, I haven't time to show the house publically.
因此 我没时间将房♥子公开出♥售♥
I don't understand. How do you intend to sell it?
我不明白 那你打算怎么卖♥♥
Well, I was thinking that you might buy the house.
我在想你可以买♥♥下这房♥子
As an investment.
作为一次投资
If you were willing to pay cash for it today,
如果你今天能支付现金的话
I am sure I can make it worth your while.
我保证价格一定让你满意
Have you a figure in mind?
你心里的价钱是多少
How much is the house worth?
你觉得这房♥子值多少钱
5,000.
五千块
It's yours for 3,500.
三千五卖♥♥给你
Can you clear out by the end of the week?
周末前能腾出来吗
Of course.
当然
The procedure's called septoplasty.
这个手术叫做鼻中隔成形术
I place you under general sedation
我给你全身麻醉
and then I'll insert this into your nasal cavities.
然后将这个植入你的鼻腔内
What is it made of?
这是什么材质做的
It's celluloid.
是赛璐珞
It's the material they use to make motion film.
用来制♥作♥电影底片的材料
It's strong. It's malleable.
结实又有延展性
I'll use it to give support when I trim the excess flesh.
割掉多余的肉时 我会用它支撑
Thank you, John,
谢谢你 约翰
for doing me this favor.
谢谢你帮我这个忙
I know you had reservations about it.
我知道你对此有所保留
I wanted to ask you one small favor.
我想让你帮我个小忙
Of course.
请说
Would you consider talking
你可以去戒瘾病房♥
to a patient of mine on the addiction ward?
跟我的一个病人聊聊吗
I think you may be able to help him
我觉得你可以帮到他
the way you helped me when I operated on the twins.
就像我给双胞胎手术前帮我的那样
Oh. I...
我...
Don't you think that the man would only be further upset
你不觉得和我这种长相的人聊
by talking to someone who looks like me?
会让他更加消沉吗
The important thing will be the effect your words have on him.
重要的是你的话对他的影响
I mean, he doesn't have to see you at all.
他根本不必看到你的人
A gentleman wishes to speak with you, ma'am.
夫人 有位先生来电找您
Hello, this is Effie Barrow.
你好 我是埃菲·巴罗
Mrs. Barrow, I'm sorry to bother you,
巴罗夫人 抱歉打扰您了
but your husband was otherwise
我打电♥话♥去医院找您丈夫
engaged when I telephoned the hospital.
但他忙去了
Could you convey a message to him for me?
您能帮我给他带一句话吗
Who's speaking, please?
请问你是谁
Please tell him the Kenney Vacuum Sweeping System
请转告他肯尼真空清扫系统
has been installed as per his instructions.
已经按他的吩咐安装完了
Vacuum Sweeping System?
真空清扫系统
It's the newest thing.
是新发明
It allows you to vacuum carpets in any room in your house
它可以帮你用一个便携的管子
using a portable tube
连接着地下室
connected to a machine housed in the basement.
放着的机器 清扫任意房♥间的地毯
There's been no such installation here.
这里没装这种东西
It's for the new house, Mrs. Barrow,
是为西74街的新房♥子
the one on West 74th Street.
装的 巴罗夫人
Oh, dear me.
天呐
I hope I didn't ruin the surprise.
我希望我没毁了一大惊喜
Be sure to tell him.
请务必转告他
I can't decide if I'd rather see you
我说不准你戴什么好看
in diamonds or sapphires.
钻石还是蓝宝石呢
Why not both?
何不都戴呢
Why not?
何不呢
Which do you think would look better with your uniform?
你觉得哪个和你的制♥服♥更配
I won't always be wearing my uniform.
我又不会一直穿着制♥服♥
Or anything else for that matter.
必要时也许什么都不♥穿♥
Neely, there you are.
妮莉 你来了啊
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Would Lucy look better in diamonds or sapphires?
露西戴钻石好看还是蓝宝石好看
With those blue eyes?
配上这双蓝眼睛
Sapphires, I'm sure.
肯定是蓝宝石
Well, I could sit in the lap of luxury all day long,
我可以一整天沉浸在奢华中
but I best get back to work.
但我还是要回去工作
It was nice talking to you both.
很高兴和你俩聊天
Oh, so why am I fetching you here?
我为什么在这里接你
I was delivering thank-you notes for the ball.
我是来送舞会感谢信的
Well, hop in.
好了 上车吧
I'm famished.
我饿坏了
All set?
坐好了吗
I've been investigating the death
我一直在调查
of Inspector Speight of the Health Department.
卫生局稽查员斯佩特的死因
Phillip's father found out
被菲利普的父亲发现了
and since he objects to me doing anything
他要我除了履行婚姻职责
other than my matrimonial duties,
什么事都不许做
he's had men following me whenever I leave the house.
我一出门就让手下跟踪我
I'm sure he means well.
他一定是好意
Look, if it bothers you so much,
既然你觉得苦恼
why don't I have a word with him?
不如让我去和他谈谈
That's not it.
不是因为这个
What is it, then?
那是因为什么
Oh, Henry.
亨利
My investigation took a terrible turn
我的调查有了可怕的眉目
and it's implicated Dad.
我们的爸爸牵涉其中
What do you mean?
你在说什么
He's violating maritime law,
他违反了《海事法》
immigration statutes, and he's res--
还有《移♥民♥法》 他...
He's been issuing second-class tickets to passengers in steerage.
他把二等舱船票发给统舱的乘客
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表