剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
They just want a black person up onstage and...
好吧 所以他们问了很多人
Okay, so they asking a lot of people.
你真是会挫伤我的自尊心啊 夏洛特
You are really cutting into my self-esteem, Charlotte.
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
什么
What?
你不再想同居了
You don't want to move in together anymore.
你担心我
You're worried about me.
你担心我的"问题"
You're worried about my "issues."
什么问题
What issues?
我们不谈论的问题 阿德里安
The issues we don't discuss, Adrian.
以后可能会对你竞选造成影响的问题
The issues that'll be a problem for your campaign.
听着 我都不知道我会不会去竞选
Look, I don't even know if I'll do it.
你会的
You'll do it.
我都能从你眼神里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
如果我答应
If I do,
无论你有什么问题 都不会
whatever your issues are won't...
影响竞选 我发誓
impact it. I swear.
夏洛特
Charlotte,
我发誓
I swear.
你什么时候能搬进来
When can you move in?
大概有多少意外之财
How much of a windfall are we talking about?
这只能你知我知 对吧
This is just between us, right?
拜托 卢卡
Oh, come on, Lucca.
我是律师 如果我泄露了 会被吊销执照
I'm a lawyer. I say anything and I'm disbarred.
你想让我当你的律师吗
Do you want me to work for you or not?
-有多少意外之财 -一百万
- How much of a windfall? - A million.
再加五十万
And a half.
这是份礼物吗
Is this windfall a gift?
不
No.
其实 也算是
Well... yes.
其中五万是
$50,000 of it was.
但其他是我赢来的
But the rest are winnings.
在扑克牌局上
A poker game.
你想知道那些是否要交税
So you want to know if it's taxable?
-对 -要交
- Yeah. - It is.
但是 有规避上税的策略
However, there are strategies around that.
合法吗
Are they legal?
很少被起诉
They're rarely prosecuted.
我想通过合法途径
I want to do what's legal.
然后把税后的钱拿去投资
And I need to invest what's left after taxes.
那钱现在在哪
Where's the money now?
-在哪 -对
- Where is it? - Yes.
银行账户 银行本票
Bank account? Cashier's check?
反正不在你冰箱里
It's not in your freezer.
不 现在还不在我手里
No, I-I don't exactly have it yet.
不在你手里
You don't have it yet?
对 还没拿到
No. Not yet.
牌局的其他人
The other people in this game...
-他们是老赖 -不
- They're deadbeats. - No.
他们很富有
They're rich.
-怎么了 -卢卡 我就是为富人工作
- What? - Lucca, I work with the rich.
他们承诺一切 却一毛不拔
They promise everything. They give you nothing.
这些女士不是这样
That's not who these women are.
为什么 因为她们有钱有势吗
Why, because they're rich and powerful?
有钱有势的人以为自己是天赐之人
The rich and powerful think they're God's gift
因为大家都待他们如天赐之人一般
because everyone treats them like God's gift.
他们能得到免费的酒店房♥间
They get their hotel rooms comped.
他们能免费去礼品屋任意挑选
They get gift rooms where they can take anything.
他们的餐点都是别人买♥♥单
Their meals are bought by everybody else.
你已经从他们的笑容和魅力里
You already got your million and a half
拿到了你的一百五十万
in their smiles, in their charms.
-这就是你赢来的东西 -不 那不可能
- That's your winnings. - N... Uh, no. That-that can't be.
你有欠条或本票吗
You have an I.O.U. or a promissory note?
行吧 打给她们 问她们要钱
Okay, call 'em up and ask 'em for your money.
我做不到
I can't do that.
就是这样 他们也心知肚明
Exactly, and they know that.
拿到钱之前不要买♥♥任何东西 行吗
Look, just don't buy anything until you get the money. Okay?
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this.
佩兹纳先生
Mr. Pezner,
你能解释一下变性人如何取得
could you explain how a trans woman qualifies
参加奥♥运♥会游泳女队的资格吗
to swim on the women's Olympic team?
首先 她必须声明自己是女性
Well, first, she must make a declaration that she is a female.
还好你们有相关规定啊
So, as-as long as you have standards.
反对
Objection.
我认为律师只是在讽刺
My guess is that counselor was being sarcastic.
以防万一 反对有效
But, just in case, sustained.
运动员必须保持睾丸酮水平
The athlete has to maintain a testosterone level
一年内每升低于10毫摩尔
below ten nanomoles per liter for 12 months.
那个跨性别游泳选手萨迪·立普顿符合标准吗
And that's what the trans swimmer, Sadie Lipton, had?
符合
Yes.
大多数女性的睾丸酮水平
Now isn't it true that most women have testosterone levels
都远低于这个水平
way below that,
大约在
at around, uh,
每升1.7毫摩尔 是吗
1.7 nanomoles per liter?
这还不到运动员标准的五分之一
That's less than one-fifth of that cutoff.
我不知道
I don't know.
那为什么美国奥♥运♥代表队
So why exactly would the U.S. Olympic team
将运动员睾丸酮水平设置成
set the ceilings for testosterone levels
高出正常女性这么多呢
so much higher than the level of biological women
甚至更接近男性的睾丸酮水平
and-and closer to testosterone levels of men?
我们只是在遵守国际准则
We are simply complying with international guidelines.
难道不是因为你想让男人
And-and not because you want men
也能在队里有一席之地
to be able to compete on the team?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
太无礼
Offensive.
我不是个敏感的执法人员
I'm not the sensitivity police,
这是个相关的问题 我允许这么提问
and this is a pertinent question, so I'll allow it.
已经确定你推迟了
Uh, it has been established here that you delayed
资格赛两个月了
the qualifying meet for, uh, two months.
游泳运动员需要更多的时间训练
The swimmers needed more time to train.
如果不延期的话
Uh, isn't it true that without that delay,
萨迪·立普顿将无缘奥♥运♥赛 是真的吗
Sadie Lipton wouldn't have qualified for the Olympics?
她的运动生涯一直很完美
Her times were consistently excellent.
是的 但是她的睾丸酮水平
Yes, but her testosterone levels
不拖延就达不到足够时间和低水平的标准
wouldn't have otherwise been low enough long enough.
没有那次延期 她就不可能
Without that delay, she couldn't have met
达到一年低水平的要求
the 12-month requirement.
没错
I believe that's true.
这么说来
So...
延迟比赛对萨迪的帮助远大于对其他人的帮助
the delay helped Sadie a lot more than it helped anyone else.
是这样吗
Right?
本意不是这样的
That was not the intent.
很高兴知道这些
That's good to know.
你好 朱利叶斯
Hello, Julius.
你好
Hello.
你总是戴着访客徽章吗
You always wear the visitor badge?
访客
我总是访客身份
I'm always a visitor.
抱歉我迟到了 我很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Sorry I'm late. I was glad to get your call.
我们有很多事要讨论
We have a lot to discuss.
-你先说 -没问题
- You start. - Sure.
火箭程序
A rocket docket?
和我们之前讨论的有些差别啊
That's not quite what we were discussing.
我们之前在讨论什么
What were we discussing?
看看你的手♥机♥
Let's see your cell phone.
-我没有录音 -嗯
- I'm not recording. - Yeah.
火箭程序不仅不公平
The rocket docket is not only unjust.
只对愤怒的人有用 我不代表他们
It works for the angry. I don't represent the angry.
那你代表谁
Who do you represent?
喜欢秩序和掌控的人
People who like order and control.
-政♥府♥里的人 -也许
- People in the government. - Maybe.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表