剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Yes, and I have answered. - Would you like me to call
请法官强制你配合取证吗
the judge and insist on your compliance?
我很愿意请你的屁♥股♥来看看
I would like you to call your ass.
你都记下了吗
Are you getting this?
这样吧 我来帮帮你
Oh, here, let me help you.
我让原告的律师去请她的屁♥股♥来看看
I have told the plaintiff's lawyer to call her own ass.
大家居然还嘲笑我从业执法的方式
And people make fun of the way I practice law.
请你回答问题 先生
Just answer the question, sir.
这样我们才能尽早离开这里
We can get out of here a lot faster.
我们才能更快上你的屁♥股♥
We'll get to your ass faster.
618号♥备忘录是什么
What is Memo 618?
我还没说清楚吗
Have I not made it clear?
那就是你的屁♥股♥
It-It's your ass.
618号♥备忘录就是你的屁♥股♥
Memo 618 is your ass.
等你死了之后
When you're dead,
你的尸体躺在解剖台上
and you're on the autopsy table,
他们会给你的尸体拍照
and they're taking photos of your body,
等他们拍到屁♥股♥的时候
when they come to your ass,
那就是618号♥备忘录
that's Memo 618.
下次你来给我下套时 记住...
Next time you come for me, remember...
你的屁♥股♥在我们手上
We have your ass.
刚刚到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
弗斯先生
Mr. Firth?
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
是的 戴安 你有时间吗
Yes, Diane. Do you have a moment?
当然 不过我可以去你的办公室
Oh, sure, but I could have come up to your office.
你为什么要代理加布·科瓦奇
Why are you representing Gabe Kovac?
我们是老相识了
We go back a long way.
我们之间可以坦诚一点吗
Shall we be honest with each other?
是否存在某种...
Is there some sort of, um...
免罪金牌之类的东西
get-out-of-jail-free card
专门提供给有钱有势的客户
for, uh, rich and powerful clients?
据我所知没有 你为什么这么问
Not that I'm aware of. Why do you ask?
你指派我去处理无偿法援案
Well, you assign me to pro bono cases,
你应该是希望我尽全力解决吧
and you want me to do my best?
-是的 当然 -好的
- Yes, of course. - Right.
但发生了一些怪事
Well, there is something going on
某些特定人群 那些有权有势的人
whereby certain people, rich and powerful people,
他们不需要服从传票
don't have to comply with subpoenas
或法官的裁决
or judicial rulings,
甚至可以结束一起诉讼
and can end a lawsuit
只要他们觉得法♥院♥的裁决会对他们不利
if they think the ruling will go against them.
这些都是你经历过的
You've experienced this?
是的
Yes.
还有布莱恩·尼夫 你们楼上的一名律师
And Bryan Kneef, one of your lawyers upstairs,
似乎也从类似的案子中有所获利
seems to have benefited from one of those cases.
-所以你正在调查这件事吗 -是的
- And you're investigating this? - Yes.
我相信你一定会赞同
Now, I'm sure you will agree
我们都应该是同一个
that we should all be subject
司法系统中的主体
to the same system of justice.
但事实并非如此
But we're not.
如果我收到一张传票
If I'm given a subpoena,
我必须要出庭
I have to comply.
我必须诚实地回答
I have to answer honestly.
所以如果我撒谎了 我应该被起诉
And if I don't, I should be prosecuted.
这才是司法制度能够正常运作的唯一途径
That is the only way that the system works.
但如果司法制度有了新的运行规则
And if it doesn't work that way,
那么整个国家都将崩塌
then the country breaks down.
一切都完了
It's over.
我们都完了
We're done.
你已经让我全权去处理这些无偿法援案件
Now, you've given me, um, control of these pro bono cases,
而上述基础
and this is essential
对于我在这些案子里的牵扯至关重要
to my involvement in these cases.
明白了
Okay.
保持联♥系♥
Just keep me in touch.
戴安 我知道看起来
Uh, Diane, I know that it seems
我好像是你的敌人 但是...
like I am the enemy, but...
有的时候...
sometimes...
我自己律所里发生了什么我自己都不清楚
I don't even know what's going on in my own law firm.
明白
Understood.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
先生... 弗斯先生
Mister... Mr. Firth.
你在... 你在干...
Uh, what are... what are your...?
有事我可以上楼去见你
Uh, I would have come up.
我知道 我知道
Mm, I know. I know.
-有什么需要效劳的吗 -没有
- Can I get you anything? - No.
我看到你换了一张新桌子
Well, I see that you got one of these new desks.
-是的 -你喜欢吗
- Yes. Ah. - You like it?
不喜欢
No.
不喜欢
Um... No.
比安卡·斯凯想要你去帮她
Um, Bianca Skye wants you to help her
搞定在圣卢西亚的一项房♥地♥产♥买♥♥卖♥♥
with a real estate purchase in Saint Lucia.
什么
What?
比安卡·斯凯在圣卢西亚有一笔数百万的
Bianca Skye has a multimillion dollar purchase
购买♥♥项目
in Saint Lucia.
似乎出了点税务的问题
Seems there's some tax issue.
我推荐了大卫·李 但她想要你代理
I suggested David Lee, but she wanted you.
可那里没有什么收♥购♥ 先生
There's no purchase there, sir.
什么意思
How do you mean?
她只是离婚后觉得孤单 需要朋友陪
She's just lonely from her-her divorce. She-she wants a friend.
你不想去吗
Do you not want to go?
不是 我只是
No. I just...
我想为律所多做点事
I want to be useful to the firm.
那就去啊
Then, go.
还能拿到每小时850刀的佣金 免费旅行
You'll earn $850 an hour, including travel.
更重要的是让我们的大客户开心
More importantly, you'll keep our top client happy.
我感觉自己被卖♥♥了 老板
I feel like I'm being prostituted, sir.
十年来
For ten years,
马龙·白兰度请我
Marlon Brando wanted me by his side
去他的泰蒂亚罗阿环礁伴他左右
on his island, Tetiaroa,
以防有法律纠纷出现
just in case any legal issues came up.
哪有什么法律纠纷
There were no legal issues...
从来都没有
ever.
我在那儿整天就是躺在沙滩上喝迈泰
All I did all day was sit on a beach and drink Mai Tais.
知道为什么他叫我去吗
Know why he wanted me there?
前一年
A year earlier,
我在一次会议上讲了个敲门笑话
I had made a-a funny knock-knock joke in a meeting.
把他逗笑了
I made him laugh.
富人们跟我们不同
The rich are not like us.
只有在需要朋友的时候
They are the cheapest people on Earth...
才不会吝啬
until they want a friend.
她想...有朋友陪
She wants... a friend,
我需要你做她的朋友
so I need you to go and be that friend.
戴安
Diane?
在里屋
In here.
音乐声有点大
The music's a little loud.
我在想...或许我们应该
I was thinking that, uh, maybe we should...
你好呀 小哥哥
Hello, big boy.
开玩笑的
It's a joke.
所以...
So...
哪里出错了
What went wrong?
不是你的错
Nothing.
男人不一样
Men are different.
他们的性致不是说来就来的
They can't just turn it on and off.
但昨晚的高♥潮♥是从未有过的
But last night, we had the best sex ever.
那是因为什么 你吗
What was that about? You?
不
No.
我只是被虚构出来的
I'm not real.
你知道我担心什么吗
You know my worry.
什么
What?
是因为剧里的黑人
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表