剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
start the clock.
我无法将我的辩诉浓缩至45秒
I can't distill my argument down to 45 seconds.
我们没意见
We're fine over here.
根据法律的懈怠原则
The legal doctrine of laches says
当一方无理由拖延庭审时
that when one party delays unreasonably,
法庭可以进行干预
the court may intervene.
所以 戈里格森先生 对你提出警告
So, Mr. Griegson, you're on notice.
不可再无故拖延
No more delays.
张女士 你是原告
Ms. Chang, you're the plaintiff here.
你先来 开始
You're up first. Let's go.
迈尔中士
Sergeant Meyer,
你在大厅另头被军事法庭判定谋杀罪
isn't it true that you are being court-martialed for murder
是否属实
down the hall?
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
雷迪克女士是想通过诋毁证人转移陪审组
Ms. Reddick wants to distract from her own client's crimes
对她当事人罪行的注意力
by smearing the witness.
对迈尔中士的指控和我们当事人的行为
The accusations against Sergeant Meyer are essential
有直接联♥系♥
to putting our client's actions into context.
反对无效 你可以回答了 中士
Overruled. You may answer, Sergeant.
根据律师建议 我在此主张
On the advice of counsel, I assert my right
宪法第五修正案赋予的权利 拒绝自证其罪
under the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination.
中士 你是否明白 如果主张此项权利
Sergeant, you understand, if you assert that right,
对你提出的任何问题 你都不能回答
you cannot answer any question put to you?
-明白 法官阁下 -我们要撤下证人
- Yes, Your Honor. - We move to release the witness.
-如果他不回答我们这个问题 -法官阁下
- If he's not gonna answer the questions... - Your Honor,
被告有权询问证人
the defense is entitled to question the witness.
如果他不想回答
If he doesn't want to answer,
陪审组可以自行得出结论
the panel can draw its own conclusions.
被告只是希望陪审组
The defense is just hoping the panel will hold
对他行使宪法权利作出对他不利的判决
this exercise of constitutional rights against him.
我同意
I agree.
你可以继续了 雷迪克女士
You may proceed, Ms. Reddick.
迈尔中士 你是否曾让一名
Sergeant Meyer, isn't it true that you used
十五岁带着蓝色穆♥斯♥林♥头巾的女孩
a 15-year-old girl wearing a blue hijab
站在城镇广场对面作为射击练习的靶子
crossing the town square as target practice?
我主张宪法第五修正案所赋予的权利
I assert my Fifth Amendment right
拒绝自证其罪
against self-incrimination.
你有没有勒死一位正在寻求救治的
Didn't you strangle a 17-year-old Afghan boy
十七岁阿富汗男孩
who was seeking medical treatment?
我拒绝回答
I refuse to answer
这个问题可能令我自证己罪
on the grounds that doing so may incriminate me.
那你是否
Isn't it also true
从被你的被害人身上收集
that you collected teeth and trophies
-牙齿和战利品 -此问题及
- from your victims? - My answer to this question
之后的所有问题
and to future questions
我都将主张宪法第五修正案所赋予的权利
is I will assert my Fifth Amendment right
-拒绝自证其罪 -如果我是无辜的
- against self-incrimination. - If I were innocent,
听到这些对我的指控
hearing all these accusations against me,
我会无法遏制地想为自己辩解
I would feel an overwhelming desire to defend myself.
反对
Objection.
-反对有效 -我问完了
- Sustained. - Nothing further.
-你可以下去了 中士 -法官阁下
- You may step down, Sergeant. - Your Honor,
我还有问题要问证人
I also have questions for the witness.
布里格姆少校才辩称
Major Brigham just finished arguing
这些问题毫无意义
that questions were useless.
他被驳回了
And he was overruled.
请问 少校
Go ahead, Major.
雷迪克女士是否希望
Isn't it true that Ms. Reddick hopes that,
通过提出一些荒唐至极且你无法否认的指控
by making wild accusations that you can't deny,
令陪审组相信是你一位危险人物
she'll persuade the panel that you're a dangerous man?
我主张宪法第五修正案所赋予的权利
I assert my Fifth Amendment right
拒绝自证己罪
against self-incrimination.
我只是想说明这种辩护策略
Just to make it clear how ludicrous
有多么荒唐
this defense strategy is,
你能否确认 迈尔中士
could you please confirm, Sergeant Meyer,
事实上 你是一位外星来的太阳神
that you are, in fact, an alien sun god?
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
I refuse to, on the grounds -it may incriminate me.
那你是否屠♥杀♥过独角兽 中士
Isn't it also true that you slaughter unicorns, Sergeant?
根据律师建议
On the advice of counsel,
我拒绝回答
I refuse to answer,
这个问题可能令我自证己罪
on the grounds it may incriminate me.
这个度假岛情况良好
Yeah. So, the resort is in great condition.
没有重大债务
No major debts.
很好 那还有什么顾虑
Good. So what's the worry?
飓风保险
Hurricane insurance.
所以报价这么低
That's why the ask is so low.
你只用再砍一百万
You'll just have to get another million off the price.
你玩扑克牌吗
You play poker?
我... 什么
Do I-- What?
玩扑克
Play poker.
我想带你见几位朋友
I want you to meet some friends.
什么 这是什么
What? What is this?
一些朋友
Some friends.
本来是个读书小组 不过后来觉得无聊就
It used to be a book group, but then we got bored, so...
变成了扑克小组
now it's poker.
什么朋友
What friends?
天哪
Oh. Oh, my God.
-她可是位大亨 亿万富豪 -没有啦
- She's a-- she's a mogul, a billionaire. - No.
时运好的时候才有五亿吧
Half a billion, on a good day.
还有...
And...
-就是那位... -是的
- As in...? - Yes.
那位演员
The performer?
我们叫她小茶
We call her Tee.
她和其他人都一样
She's just like everyone else here.
才怪 比安卡 她可不一样
Yeah, Bianca, she's-she's not.
-她... -卢卡 你慢慢就会冷静的
- She's... - Lucca, you're gonna be fine.
你迟到了
You're late.
-这就是你的朋友吗 -是的 卢卡
- This is your friend? - Yes. Lucca.
这是... ...还有...
This is..., ... and...
-你好 -你们好
- Hey. - Hi.
很抱歉 我之前不知道我们会来这
I'm-I'm sor-- I didn't know we were...
不然我一定会穿上裤子的
coming or I'd have worn pants.
来吧
Okay!
快开始 不然我哪有时间打得你们屁滚尿流
Let's play or I won't have time to kick your asses.
我其实不怎么会玩扑克
I'm not really that much of a poker player.
我们玩扑克基本都是为了慈善目的
Oh, we mostly play for charity.
一局赌多少
Where are we starting the pot,
-十还是二十 -上一次是从二十开始的
- 10 or 20? - Last time, we did 20.
比安卡 我能问个问题吗
Uh, Bianca, can I ask a question?
"十还是二十"的单位是指...
"10 or 20," that's...?
-一千美元 -很好 我观战就好
- Thousand. - Yeah, I'm gonna watch.
-不 我要看你玩 -不要了 拜托
- No, I'm spotting you. - No, please,
-我付不起 -我要看你玩
- I can't pay. - I'm spotting you.
我今晚一定要尽兴 别扫兴
I want to have some fun tonight. Come on.
我很厉害的 我先借你五十
I'm good for it. I'll spot you 50.
-万一我输了怎么办 -就当做慈善了
- What if I lose? - It goes to charity.
坐下吧 好好玩一玩
Sit down. Have some fun.
怎么了
What's wrong?
来吧 坐下 我们又不咬人
Come on. Sit down. We don't bite.
-我们绝对不咬人 -放松点 姑娘
- We sure don't. - No. Relax, girl.
我们从十五开始
We are starting at 15.
好的 赌注放上来
Yeah, on the table.
-赢牌 赢牌 -赢牌
- The champs. The champs. - The champs.
特朗普让你情绪低落了吗
周六晚上痛快笑一笑吧
接下来
特朗普总统的行政时间
现在在公共电视频道上
Currently, on C-span,
来一探特朗普总统在宝贵的行政时间里会干什么
a glimpse of President Trump during his valuable excutive time.
现在我们就去特朗普总统的办公室看一看
We go now to President Trump in the oval office.
迈克·彭斯[副总统]Mike Pence!
迈奇·彭斯在哪
Where is Mikey Pence?!
所有的总统画像都在盯着我看
All the presidential portraits are staring at me!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表