剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你今晚怎么
How come you didn't...
怎么没提过
mention it tonight?
因为那不是什么问题
Because it won't be a problem.
为什么
Why not?
因为那是解决办法
Because it's the solution.
萨迪·立普顿 我是一名游泳运动员
Sadie Lipton. I'm a swimmer.
请告诉我们游泳对你意味着什么 萨迪
Could you tell us what swimming means to you, Sadie?
我第一次下游泳池是四岁
I was four years old when I first got in a pool,
我感觉很神奇
and it was magic.
游泳池之外 陆地上
Outside of the pool, on land,
我觉得一切都是错的
I felt like everything was wrong.
我感觉寸步难移
I felt so stuck.
我被束缚在一个感觉不属于自己的身体里
In a-a body that didn't feel like mine.
在这世界上的其它地方我都浑身不自在
I didn't feel right in the rest of the world,
但在水里 我拥有了优雅和力量
but in the water I had grace and strength.
水里是我的归属
I belonged.
游泳界是如何看待你的转变的
How has the swimming community handled your transition?
大部分游泳选手都看到我有多么
Most swimmers have seen how hard I've worked
刻苦地训练游泳 多么努力地做自己
at my swimming, at owning who I am, and,
当然了 还有努力遵守所有的规则
of course, at following all the rules.
而且你确实遵守了所有的规则
And you have, indeed, followed all the rules
以获得参加比赛的资格
to qualify for competition?
当然 但这并不轻松
Absolutely. And it wasn't easy.
等我在东京比赛的时候
When I compete in Tokyo,
我应该就能成为奥♥运♥会中第一位跨性别运动员
it looks like I'll be the first trans athlete in the Olympics.
你是否觉得因为你是跨性别者而具有生理优势
Do you feel you have a physical advantage because you're trans?
每一位伟大的运动员都有不同寻常的特质
Every great athlete has unusual features.
没人会觉得西蒙·拜尔斯只有一米四五
No one says it's unfair that Simone Biles is only
是一种不公平 即使正是因此才让她成为了
four-foot-eight, even though that's part of what makes her
一名无与伦比的体操运动员
an incredible gymnast.
只有当涉及到跨性别者时 大家才会认为
It's only when someone is trans that people start calling
具有某些特征是不公平的
certain characteristics unfair.
谢谢 我没有其他问题了
Thank you. Nothing further.
立普顿女士 首先我要恭喜你
Ms. Lipton, I first want to congratulate you
目前所取得的所有胜利
on all of your success,
还顺利入选了奥♥运♥代表队
and for making it onto the Olympic team.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么三年前 你是否同意
Now, three years ago, wouldn't you agree
自己不太可能入选奥♥运♥代表队去东京参赛
that it didn't seem very likely that you would be
这样的一个说法
heading to Tokyo?
我认为在离奥♥运♥会开赛的三年前
I think it's hard to judge
是很难做出这个定论的
three years out from a competition.
可是在2017年的
Well, at the, uh, World Aquatic Championships
世界游泳锦标赛
in 2017, uh,
你其实甚至连前二十名都没进入
you, uh, actually didn't even place
这难道不是真的吗
in the top 20. Isn't that true?
是真的
Yes.
事实上...
Uh, in fact, um...
我收回
Strike that.
我没有其他问题了 法官阁下
Nothing further, Your Honor.
容我们商量一下 法官阁下
One second, Your Honor.
好的 不着急
Sure. Take your time.
-有何不可 -你在干什么 你想干什么
- Why not? - What are you doing? What are you doing?
你想去问 那你去问
You want this, you do it.
立普顿女士 我还有几个问题
Uh, Ms. Lipton, just a couple more questions.
在下一年
The following year,
2018年的锦标赛上
at the championships in 2018,
你又一次没有冲进前二十名 对吗
you again finished outside the top 20, correct?
-是的 -事实上
- Yes. - In fact,
只有和女性竞技游泳的时候
it's only by swimming against women
你才有资质去参加奥♥运♥会
that you get to go to the Olympics.
原告真的想要辩论立普顿女士
Is the plaintiff really arguing that Ms. Lipton
性别认同为女性的目的只是为了参加奥♥运♥会吗
identifies as a female just to swim in the Olympics?
我想是的
I think he is.
如果你不继续的话
And, uh, I'm gonna continue the questioning
我就接着提问了
if, if you don't.
立普顿女士 你以女性身份参赛
Ms. Lipton, isn't it only because you compete as a woman
才让你能够跻身前五名之列 对吗
that you could qualify for the top five?
我现在活得开心所以能更刻苦训练
I can train so much harder now that I'm happy.
什么
Uh, excuse me.
麻烦你再说一次 我没听见
Uh, could you repeat that? I didn't hear.
我现在活得开心所以能更刻苦训练
I can train harder now that I'm happy.
好吧
Okay.
琳达·沙克 我是戴安·洛哈特...
Linda Shuck? I'm Diane Lockhart...
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我想我们有共同的兴趣
I think we have a common interest.
你连我是谁都不知道吗
You don't know who the fuck I am?
我 不认识
I-- no.
你已经见过我很多次了
You've seen me about a dozen times.
-在哪 -在法庭上
- Where? - In court.
我是一名法庭速记员
I'm a court stenographer.
天哪 不对 我确实认识你
Oh, my gosh. No, I do know you.
进来吧
Come on in.
看来你是位收藏家
You're a bit of a collector.
还行吧 其实因为我不太相信网络
Yeah, well, I don't trust the Internet,
只相信纸 所以...
only paper, so...
这边是每一个我在法庭上处理过的案子
This is every court case I've ever worked on.
而这边是其余法♥院♥
And this is every court case
我没处理过的案子
from the rest of the courthouse.
卧室里的案子是从1998年到去年的
And the bedroom is 1998 through last year.
为什么
Why?
因为有人在掩盖案件
Because someone is burying cases.
618号♥备忘录
Memo 618?
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who?
不知道 你知道吗
No. Do you?
也许吧
I might.
好吧
Okay.
我真心觉得我们可以合作
I don't see any reason why we can't work together.
我如何确定我能相信你呢
How do I know I can trust you?
你不能 不过...
You can't, but...
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
好吧 你想知道什么
Okay, what do you want to know?
是谁在做这件事
Who is doing this?
618号♥备忘录 谁在用它
Memo 618. Who's using it?
法律顾问办公室
The Office of Legal Counsel.
司法部吗
The Department of Justice?
是的
Yes.
你怎么发现的
How do you figure it?
《傲骨之战》短片
*很抱歉我们离开了这么久*
*We're sorry that we've been away so long*
*但现在我们知道这么做错了*
*And now we know that what we did was wrong*
是我不好
*希望这能缓解你的焦虑*
*If it'll ease your apprehension*
*我们保证在这首歌♥里*
*We promise not to mention*
*不会提中国的审查机制*
*Censorship in China in this song*
*正曲开始*
*Starting now*
*法律顾问办公室是什么*
*What is the Office of Legal Counsel?*
*我们都爱宪法 但那只是基础的地图*
*We love the Constitution, but it's just a basic map*
*有时在地图的边缘你能发现一个小缺口*
*Sometimes at the edges you can find a little gap*
*当他们想要签署一道命令的时候*
*And when they want to sign an order*
*为了确保合法性*
*To ensure legality*
*总统拿起了电♥话♥*
*The president picks up the phone*
*打给了法律顾问办公室*
*And calls the OLC*
*一些律师聚在了一起*
*Then some lawyers get together*
*决定他们应该说什么*
*And decide what they should say*
*然后他们写在备忘录里 再把它锁起来*
*And they write it in a memo and they lock it away*
*这就是法律 神秘的法律*
*And then it's law, secret law*
*你一无所知 他们无可奉告*
*You don't know, they won't tell you*
*这神秘的法律*
*Secret law*
*律师协会中有自♥由♥思想的独♥立♥成员*
*Free-thinking independent members of the bar*
*本不应该被政♥治♥化*
*Are not supposed to be political*
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表