剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Nothing. I'm just...
楼上的人让我调查些事情
Upstairs has asked me to look into something.
楼上的人
Oh. Upstairs?
不是你的楼上 是我的楼上
Not your upstairs. My upstairs.
调查什么
What is it?
我不能告诉其他人
I've been told not to tell anyone.
你难道不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
不 不
Hmm? No. No.
他们不让你说 那就别说了
You were told not to tell, don't tell.
不过也许我想告诉你呢
But maybe I want to tell you.
为什么
Why?
你说得对 我还是告诉你吧
You're right. I'll just tell you.
你想怎么做都随你
You do whatever you want with it.
我们会向民♥主♥党♥国♥委会提供法律援助
We charged the DNC as a pro bono client
这样STR劳利分部就不能收到钱
in order to keep the money from STR Laurie.
你想让我告诉楼上吗
Do you want me to tell upstairs?
不
No.
我希望你做你想做的
I want you to do what you want.
好的
Okay.
我会的
Then I will.
你听过他说过多少次"黑傀"
How many times did you hear the N-word used?
我记得他说过一次
I think he said it once.
你听到那个词的时候感觉被冒犯了吗
And were you offended when you heard the word?
没有 我觉得他只是在引用别人的话
No. I think he was just quoting someone else.
那办公室里的其他人呢
What about the rest of the room?
你是否觉得其他律师被冒犯了呢
Do you think any of the other associates were offended?
永远有人会觉得被冒犯了
There's always someone who's gonna be offended,
但被冒犯了并不意味着你要去人力部打小报告
but being offended doesn't mean you have to run to human resources.
告诉人力部不是卖♥♥♥国♥通敌
It shouldn't feel like going to HR is crossing enemy lines.
我们在同一战线
We're all on the same side here.
不过只有人力部能管理我们
But only HR disciplines.
因为大家需要在工作环境中感到安全
Because people need to feel safe in their working environment
并且知道如果行为不当的话
and know that there will be consequences
是需要承担后果的
for poor behavior.
黑人说了"黑傀"就算是行为不当了吗
And a black person using the N-word is poor behavior?
我们还在调查这事的来龙去脉
We're investigating the context.
我站在"不告密"的这边
Well, I fall on the "no snitching" end of the spectrum.
而且我也知道这可能会是很危险的
And I realize that can be dangerous.
我们最不需要的就是沉默的文化
The last thing we want here is a culture of silence.
那个事件你是怎么想的
What did you think of the incident?
我不认为那算得上是"事件"
I didn't think of it as an incident.
那你觉得应该怎么定义它
What did you think of it as?
我觉得它什么都不算
I didn't think of it as anything.
你直接向阿德里安·博斯曼汇报 对吗
You report directly to Adrian Boseman, right?
我向很多人汇报
I report to a lot of people.
我想先声明你在这里说的话
I just wanted to clarify that there is no risk
他都绝不可能会知道的
of anything you say getting back to him.
你曾听到阿德里安·博斯曼说过"黑傀"吗
Had you ever heard Adrian Boseman use the N-word before?
可能吧 我也没仔细算过
It's possible. I'm not keeping count.
那博斯曼先生当时说这话的背景是什么
And what was the content of the story Mr. Boseman told you?
你可以概述一下
You can summarize.
我想我真的不能简单概述
I don't think I can summarize, actually.
那是唯一一件冒犯到我的事情
It's the only thing that did offend me,
所以我记得相当清楚
so I remember it pretty clearly.
乔治亚州长当时在广播上声称
The governor of Georgia actually said on the radio,
"我的施政纲领有两条
"I have two planks in my platform.
黑鬼和道路
Niggers and roads.
我反对第一条
I'm against the first
支持第二条"
and for the second."
有事吗
Hey. What's up?
我找到了些你可以用到的东西
I, uh, found out something you can use.
我能用的东西 我不明白
Something I can use? I don't understand.
你觉得我在监视你们 对吗
You think I spied on you guys, right?
-不 我... -梅丽莎 听我说
- No. I... - Marissa, listen.
弗兰克·朗度和楼上的盖文是好朋友
Frank Landau is buddy-buddy with Gavin upstairs.
是他告诉盖文有件新案子的
He's the one who told Gavin it's a new case.
我其实不需要知道这些的
I didn't need to know that.
好吧 不过现在你清楚了
Yeah, but now you do.
你好
Hello.
乔丹先生
Mr. Jordan.
你好吗
How are you?
是吗
Is that right?
你把弗农·乔丹也拖进这件事里了
So, you dragged Vernon Jordan into this?
阿德里安 你得重头说起
Adrian, you'll have to start again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
人力部给弗农·乔丹打了电♥话♥
HR called Vernon Jordan.
就为了调查我说了"黑傀"这件罪大恶极的事
Investigating me for the capital crime of using the N-word.
不过很不幸 我并不能妨碍人力部的调查
Well, unfortunately, I can't stand in the way of an HR investigation.
这就是次扯淡的调查
Oh, this is a bullshit investigation.
这不是什么狗屁调查
It's not a bullshit investigation.
这是遵循标准
It is our standard to thoroughly explore
深入调查员工的合法投诉
any legitimate employee complaint.
这不合法
This is not legitimate!
我明白你要自保
Now, I understand, you need to cover your ass.
但是你我都清楚这与合法根本不沾边
But you and I both know this is far from legitimate.
我只知道你清楚我们的规则
Well, what I know is that you're aware of the rules.
不久前刚刚签过合同
You didn't sign your contract that long ago.
STR劳利及其全体分部
STR Laurie and all its divisions
对工作场合中的冒犯性言论和骚扰
has a zero tolerance policy
均持以零容忍♥的态度
for offensive language and harassment at work.
骚扰 这简直...
Harassment. Wow, wow, it's-it's...
又多了一条指控
it's growing now, huh?
我和人力部沟通过
I got into this with human resources,
他们认为目前最好的举措
and they think that the best course of action now
是所有雷&博律所的员工
is for everyone at Reddick/Boseman
都听一堂有关工作场合敏感话题的课
to take a class on sensitivity in the workplace.
另外我们希望你在工作场合
And we'd prefer if you didn't use that word again
不再使用那个字眼
at the office.
你们希望
You would prefer?
阿德里安 考虑这个词的严重性
Adrian, considering the charged nature of that word,
这样做最好
it would be best.
你无权命令我
You don't dictate
说什么话
which words I get to use...
或什么时候说
or when.
我如果辞职呢
What if I quit?
行
Okay.
找搬家公♥司♥...
Call the movers...
租个办公室
and rent an office.
要么打个广♥告♥也行
Maybe take out an ad.
别认定我不会走 莉兹
Don't be so sure I won't walk, Liz.
之前就做过
I have done it before.
那次走的人是我
I'm the one who walked.
那是因为...
Only because...
我把局面变成你不走不行
I made it impossible for you to stay.
那是因为我逼你那么做的
Only because I pushed you to it.
老天爷 就上个课吧
Oh, God, just take the class.
听他们的 然后就可以翻篇了
Just do what they want and move forward.
你知道游戏规则
I mean, you know what the game is.
你知道该怎么玩
You know how to play it.
或者选择不玩了
Or don't play it.
真是累人
This is exhausting.
干脆...去他的上课 随便你吧
Just... fuck the class. Do what you want.
他们能怎么办
Hmm. What are they gonna do?
真的要炒了最资深的黑人男员工
Are they really gonna fire their most senior black male employee
就因为他在引言里使用了"黑傀"一词吗
because he used the N-word in a quote?
这么大声说出来
Yeah, it sounds even more ridiculous
还真是更可笑了
when I say it out loud.
还有别忘了那张照片
And-and don't forget about that photo.
什么照片
What photo?
几年前 四十名新员工的集体合影
Couple of years ago, they took that class picture
有人把照片放到网上
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表