剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
That it's a racial thing.
库尔特因为看见我
Kurt was aroused seeing me
调♥教♥非裔美国人而性致勃勃
dominate an African-American man.
不
No.
他看到的是我在调♥教♥非裔美国人
He was seeing me dominate an African-American man.
是 但你是虚构的
Yeah, but you're not real.
他看到的是你和我
He saw you and me
在300个观众面前做♥爱♥
having sex in front of 300 theater goers.
你怎么知道不是因为这个
How do you know that wasn't the turn-on?
所以他是暴露狂
So he's an exhibitionist?
不 虽然有些东西会让人性致勃勃
No. People can be turned on by things
但并不意味着他就是这样的人
and not be that all the time.
没错 但昨晚...
Yes, but last night...
就像我们的第一次
that was like our first time.
那是因为昨夜很特别
Because it was different.
但不要学我
But don't copy me.
他不想你变成我
He doesn't want you to be me.
为什么不改变自己
Why not change?
变成什么
To what?
你也看到他们怎么收拾跟自己对着干的人
You saw what they did to people who crossed them.
那个优步司机是白人
That Uber driver was white.
他们真的会诽谤黑人法官吗
Are they really gonna smear a black judge?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他们当然会这么做
Of course they will.
你是保守派黑人法官
You're a conservative black judge.
你不是谁都能取代的
You're not a dime a dozen.
所以你的建议是
So what are you advising?
做个真诚的法官
Be an honest judge.
不忘初心 担起使命
Be what you always wanted to be when you got on the bench.
去找他
Go to him.
不行
No.
他想上你
He wants to fuck you.
他从没交往过黑人女人
He's never been with a black woman before.
-我是他的老板 -所以呢
I'm his boss. Oh. So?
他不在乎
He doesn't mind.
他已经说过他不在乎了
He already said he doesn't mind.
跟你说生活不是戏剧
You know, life is not like a play.
剧里没有人力资源部
There's no Human Resources in a play.
请他去酒吧喝一杯
Invite him to a bar for a drink.
就说你要去那儿工作
Say you want to get some work done there.
或者 从门口经过
Or... just go by the door,
说你要出去
say you're heading out.
我打包票他会问要不要人陪
I betcha he says, "You want some company?"
-我打赌他不会 -那试一下
- Yeah, I bet he doesn't. - Then do it.
你难道没有被他迷住吗
Don't you find him sexy?
*白种小哥哥*
*White boys*
*倾国倾城*
*Are so pretty*
*皮肤丝滑*
*Skin as smooth*
*似牛奶*
*As milk*
*白种小哥哥 倾国倾城*
*White boys are so pre-et-ty*
-别唱了 -*丝绸般的秀发*
- Shh. - *Hair like Chinese silk.*
去吧 拿好外套
There you go. Grab your coat.
我要出去
I'm heading out.
-你那儿怎么样 -挺好的
- How's it going? - Going good.
好
Yeah.
要不要人陪
You want some company?
不了 我没事
Uh, no, I'm fine.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好的 保重
Okay. Take care. Hmm.
莉兹
Liz!
*白种小哥哥好有内涵*
*White boys are so groovy*
*白种小哥哥硬朗勇猛*
*White boys are so tough*
*每次当他们靠近我*
*Every time they're nea-ear-ear me*
*我就是不满足*
*I just can't get enough*
上帝救我吧
Oh, God help me.
我最后就差一个证人的证词
I have just one witness to depose.
棒极了
Great.
是谁
Who?
你
You.
没问题
Sure.
最后再试试攻击我
Take one last crack at me.
反正是你花钱
It's your money.
请陈述您的名字和职业
Please state your name and occupation for the record.
阿德里安·博斯曼
Adrian Boseman,
-律所合伙人和律师 -博斯曼先生
- partner and attorney. - Mr. Boseman,
为了满足赫茨先生的要求
after I offered to make changes to the play
我提出改剧本后 你给他的建议是什么
to satisfy Mr. Herz, how did you advise him?
我想这个问题很明显
I think that would fall clearly under the heading
当属保密对话内容
of privileged communication.
鉴于我愿意改动所有
Mm. Given that I was willing
他认为冒犯的情节 我想知道是什么
to change whatever traits he found offensive, I'm wondering
-拖慢了和解的进度 -你提出的方案
- what impeded the settlement. - The remedy that you proposed
显然不足以抵消其造成的伤害
was obviously insufficient to undo the harm you caused.
给谁造成的伤害呢 阿德里安
To whom, Adrian?
-给我们的委托人 -是否有可能
- To our client. - Is it possible
你所谓的伤害
that the harm, as you perceived it,
并不是对你们的委托人 而是对你们
wasn't to your client but to yourself?
确实有可能
It's possible.
-但不是这样的 -是否有可能
- It just isn't true. - Is it possible
你们把委托人当做将我消声的工具
you've been using your client as a means of silencing my voice?
我要提出反对了
I'm gonna object to that question.
说实在的 你真的太给自己
You know, you really give yourself...
脸上贴金了 小伙子
far too much credit, son.
你的声音并没有那么重要
Your voice isn't that important.
赫茨先生 这家律所利用你来达成自己目的
Mr. Herz, this firm is using you to advance their cause.
-请不要与我们的委托人对话 -想想吧
- Please do not speak to our client. - Think about it.
你想要的我都会答应
I'm giving you what you want.
但如果他们想要更多 他们可以自己起诉
If they want something more, let them sue.
这是个谎话
That is a lie.
咱们... 先休息一下
Let's...let's take a break.
-赫茨想收手吗 -嗯
- Herz wants out? - Yeah.
看来如此
Looks like it.
那个 我
Look, I, um...
我不希望咱们觉得...
you know, I-I don't want us to feel...
怎么说 不自然
uh, I don't know, uncomfortable,
-所以我就直说了 -没有 没必要
- so I'll just say it. - Oh, uh, no, you don't have to.
-我们当时在喝酒 -而且
- We were drinking. - Yeah, and,
我是你的上司
uh, I am your boss.
那么...
So, um...
我们还好吧
we're good together?
好...
G-Good?
我的意思是 没问题吧
I mean, we're cool?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
嗯 我们没事
Yeah, we're cool.
好的 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
真是一点也不尴尬呢
Oh, that wasn't awkward at all.
那就明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Tomorrow.
没有 我申请了个屁
意思是指你的屁♥股♥
向你问好 狮心的洛哈特
Greetings, Lockhart the Lionhearted.
你好啊 盖布
Hello, Gabe.
今天没有取证计划
Um... we don't have a deposition today.
再也不用取证了
We don't have a deposition at all anymore.
诺拉·加内特已经撤回对我的诉讼
Nola Garnett dropped her suit against me.
什么
What?
-什么时候 -今天早上
- When? - This morning.
塔帕斯集团和解了
The Tapas Fund settled her lawsuit.
一百八十万
A million eight.
而我能分到三分之一
And I am on board for a third of that.
他们和解了
They settled?
没错 而且戴安 我想向你表示感谢
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表