剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
has decided to reduce the programming on Trump TV
-减少到每天八小时 -戴安
- to eight hours a day. - Hey, Diane.
你好
Hey.
你好 阿德里安
Adrian. Hey.
莉兹
Liz. Oh.
你很开心
Ooh, you're happy.
我感觉被重担压着好几年
I have been weighed down for what feels like years,
突然之间全都卸掉了
and it-it just all suddenly lifted.
为什么
Why is that?
新闻啊 我一直在看新闻
The news. I've been watching the news.
真的吗
Really?
即使是那些丑闻吗
Even with all the scandals?
什么丑闻
What scandals?
旅行办公室 邮件门
The travel office, the e-mails.
希拉里用私人邮箱处理公务
希拉里的发型
Hillary's haircut.
班加西事件
Benghazi?
2012年班加西美国大使♥馆♥遭袭
时任国务卿的希拉里不回复使♥馆♥发出的增援要求
你还好吗 戴安
Are you all right, Diane?
莉兹 我从没这么好过
Liz, I have never been better.
你们不知道癌症可以治愈了吗
Don't you know that cancer was cured?
知道 但政♥府♥没公开是怎样或何时能治愈
Yes, but the administration's not telling us how... or when.
卢卡很担心你
Lucca is worried about you.
我们需要担心吗
Should we be?
不不不 我只是...
Oh, no, no, no. I just...
我做了个奇怪的梦
I had this weird dream.
卢卡说了 特朗普当选总统 那会怎样
Lucca said-- that Trump was president, huh? How'd that go?
我的天啊 他一直称纳粹是"友善的人"
Oh, my God. He kept calling Nazis "Very fine people."
他支持儿童猥亵者竞选参议院
And he did a senate campaign for a child molester.
罗伊·摩尔被指责猥亵未成年女性
最终输掉了竞选
还把孩子关在笼子里
And he put children in cages.
-为什么 -移♥民♥政策 还有
- Why? - Immigration policy,and, uh,
反犹太主义和种族主义都在攀升
anti-Semitism and racism were on the rise.
这期间奥巴马夫妇都在做什么
And where were the Obamas during all this?
他们和网飞签订了全面合作协议
They had an overall deal at Netflix.
欢迎回到现实世界
Well, welcome back to reality.
戴安 我们不需要担心你 对吧
Diane, we don't need to worry about you, do we?
不用 我只是需要清醒过来
No, I just needed to wake up.
我很好 我准备好了
I'm fine, and I'm ready.
等等
Hold on.
哈丽雅特·塔布曼
Harriet Tubman.
美国著名废奴主义者 女权主义者
都是典型的克♥林♥顿♥式丑闻
It's all the usual Clinton scandal.
从财政上讲 这些人简直就是噩梦
Fiscally speaking, these people were a nightmare.
五百美元剪个头发
$500 for a haircut?
谁会花这种钱
Who pays that kind of money?
你想把所有事都变成丑闻
You try to turn everything into a scandal.
听着 我上次投了她 但这次不会了
Look, I voted for her last year, but not again.
-她为我们做了什么 -治愈癌症
- What has she done for us? - Cured cancer.
只有希拉里能治愈癌症并把这变成丑闻
Only Hillary could cure cancer and turn it into a scandal.
-抱歉 什么丑闻 -时机
- I'm sorry. What-what scandal? - The timing.
我母亲去年去世
My mother died last year.
他们为什么不能去年治愈癌症
Why didn't they cure cancer last year?
因为她想在连任竞选时利用这个
Because she wants it for her reelection campaign.
如果他们去年就能治愈癌症
How many people could have been saved
本可以救活多少人
if they'd cured cancer last year?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我们就不能开一次没有大吵大闹的会吗
Can we start even one meeting without all this?
当然
Sure.
换一个总统 比如特朗普
Elect a different president. Like Trump.
你们别说了 快停下
You need to stop. Stop, now.
我们今天有些好消息
We got some good news today.
戴安 从你开始吧
Diane, let's start with you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
干得不错 戴安
It's a great get, Diane.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你是不是
So, I understand you're, uh,
中午要跟他的团队开会
meeting with his team at noon?
是的
Uh, yes.
我都等不及了
And I-I can't wait.
告诉他我们很喜欢他的电影
Tell him we love his movies.
我会的
I will.
因为...
B-Because...
好啊 我会说的
Yeah, I will.
哈维·韦恩斯坦
Harvey Weinstein.
哈维·韦恩斯坦因强♥奸♥获罪
电影制♥作♥人
The producer.
真没想到你能把他从丽莎·布鲁姆那挖过来
I'm amazed you got him away from Lisa Bloom.
2020年第一季度财务报告
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
抱歉 我能失陪一下吗
I'm sorry, could you just excuse me for one minute?
什么
What?
你的新客户
Your new client.
是哈维·韦恩斯坦
It's Harvey Weinstein.
-电影制♥作♥人 -没错
- The producer? - Yes.
他怎么成了我们的客户
How is he our client?
你说大卫·博伊斯没有尽职为他工作
You argued David Bois wasn't serving him well.
我说的
I argued?
那他的问题呢
What about his issues?
-脾气古怪吗 -不 强♥奸♥指控
- The anger issues? - No, the rape ones.
我都不知道有强♥奸♥的问题
I didn't know there were rape issues.
好了 梅丽莎
Okay, Marissa,
你得当作我完全不知道这一切
you need to treat me like all of this is new to me.
这是关于特朗普那码事吗
Is this about your Trump stuff?
对 特朗普说他能"抓住女人的阴♥部♥"
Yes. Trump said he could "Grab women by the pussy."
对吧 在你的世界
Right? In your world?
我的世界 你是说现实吗 没错
My world? You mean reality? Yes.
然后怎么了
And then what happened?
人们很生气
People were upset.
-之后呢 -他败选了
- And then what? - He lost the election.
但就职典礼之后
But was there a big women's march
有女性大游♥行♥吗
after the inauguration?
希拉里的就职典礼后吗 女人们都很兴奋
After Hillary's inauguration? I mean, women were excited,
有不少庆祝游♥行♥
and there were parades.
但没有示♥威♥游♥行♥ 没有粉色♥猫♥耳帽
But no march? No pussy hats?
什么是粉色♥猫♥耳帽
What are pussy hats?
不重要 有"我也是"吗
It's not important. Was there a #MeToo?
U2[你也是] 什么 那个乐队吗
U-2? What-what, the band?
不 "我也是"运动
No. A #MeToo movement.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure what that is.
所以哈维·韦恩斯坦在你的世界还是个人物
So Harvey Weinstein is still a thing in your world?
在现实世界
In-in the world?
他确实获得了总统自♥由♥勋章
Well, he won the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
-所以我猜... -天呐
- So, I guess...- Oh, my God.
现在我还代理他了
And now I represent him.
对啊
Yeah.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
"电影职业生涯 行动主义者
"Film Career. Activism.
与总统的友谊
Friendship with the President.
争议"
Controversies."
好莱坞争议
管理方式
"韦恩斯坦曾被批评
"Weinstein has been criticized
多次剪辑他购买♥♥的艺术作品
For reediting many of his arthouse purchases,
因此一些导演称他为
with some directors referring to him as
'剪刀手哈维'"
'Harvey Scissorhands.'"
怎么样
Well?
还没人指控韦恩斯坦强♥奸♥吗
No one has accused Weinstein of rape yet?
没有
No.
或对着植物手♥淫♥
Or-or of masturbating into plants?
什么 没有 恶心
What?! No. Ew.
他为什么要对着植物手♥淫♥
Why-why was he masturbating into plants?
我不记得了 他们有几人喜欢这样
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表