剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-为什么 -找朱利叶斯
- Why? - Julius.
是他签发的禁令
I mean, he gave the order.
好
Right.
要我去吗
Want me to go?
不用 我知道谁对付他有一套
Uh, no. I know who has a way with him.
这就给我们提出了一个非常重要的问题
And that leaves us with one very important question.
如今非裔美国人群体
What's the biggest issue
面对的最大的难题是什么
facing the African American community today?
大家一吐为快 说来听听
Let it all hang out. Let's hear it.
缺少投票权
Lack of voting rights.
好
Okay.
还有别人吗
Anybody else?
-种族主义 -暴♥力♥执法
- Racism. - Police brutality.
种族主义制度化
Institutionalracism.
好 很好
Good, good, good.
好 追问一个
All right, follow-up question.
目前民♥主♥党在应对种族主义方面都做了哪些
What is the Democratic Party currently doing to combat racism?
民♥主♥党在应对种族主义方面屁都没做
The Democratic Party's doing jack-shit to combat racism.
杰 杰 别这样
Jay, Jay, come on.
共和党做得就更好吗
And the Republicans are doing so much better?
民♥主♥党更注重民权
The Democrats care more about civil rights,
但是有什么政策呢
but... where's the policy?
法律可不是横空出世的
Laws don't get passed in a vacuum.
至少他们为之努力了
Yeah, but they're trying, at least.
绿色新政呢
How about the Green New Deal?
但那个不是专门为黑人的
But that's not just for black people.
我想说...
I mean...
虽然黑人会受益
black people will benefit, yeah.
但想让我屁颠屁颠地去投票 排着队
But you want me to get excited, line up to vote,
甚至翘班去的话 就免了
maybe even miss work?
我想感受民♥主♥党直接跟我探讨我的权利
Then I want to feel like the Dems are talking right to me about me.
什么能给我们这样的感受
What gets us that feeling?
抱歉 我去接个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I need to take this.
这个想法真的很不错
It's really interesting stuff so far.
我们先把抨击民♥主♥党的火力减一减
Uh... maybe we take it down a notch on the DNC bashing.
瞅瞅你
Look at you.
梅丽莎
Marissa!
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
这都多亏了你
Well, I owe a lot of this to you.
哪有哪有
No, no, no.
好吧 多少有点
Okay, some of it.
雷&博律所怎么样了
How are things at, uh, Reddick/Boseman?
还是该叫
Or is it, uh...
STR劳利
STR Laurie...
-雷迪克 -真奇怪
- Reddick... - Weird.
现在我们叫它STD劳利
We call it STD Laurie these days.
STD[性病]STD?
你笑得好假 法官阁下
That was a false laugh, Your Honor.
你有空吗
So, do you have a minute?
五分钟后开庭
Mm, court in five minutes,
不过...
but, uh...
让他们等着吧
let's keep 'em waiting.
我现在说了算
I have the power now.
我就喜欢听这话
That's what I like to hear.
怎么了
What's up?
前几天有个案子拿到了禁令
There was an injunction on a case a few days ago...
内容是禁止拆迁
An injunction against a demolition...
但是我们在系统里找不到了
And we can't find it in our system.
连案子都找不到了
We can't find the case, either.
是你签发的
It's something you signed.
哪个案子
Hmm. What case?
特卡德斯诉稀世豪园
Tecades v. Rare Orchard.
"稀世豪园"
"Rare... Orchard."
查无结果
系统里没有
It's not in the system.
是的 但是你下过裁决了
Yeah, but it's something you ruled on.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-如果系统里没有... -我们非常肯定
- If it's not in the system... - We're pretty sure.
戴安...
Diane...
-这事都过去了 -不 没有
- this is old news. - No, it's not.
我们要控告稀世豪园
We're bringing suit against Rare Orchard
无视法官禁令
for ignoring a judge's injunction,
但如果我们找不到禁令就不能起诉
but we can't do that if we can't locate the injunction.
-这案子不归我负责了 -但你裁决过
- I'm no longer on the case. - But you ruled on it.
你自己心里也清楚
And you know that you ruled.
那之后我裁决过20几个...
I've had two dozen rulings since then...
我不能把每个...
I can't tell you every single...
朱利叶斯 你♥他♥妈♥闹哪出
Julius, are you fucking serious?
别在我办公室里骂脏话
Don't swear in my chambers!
你知道吗 以前我从不用爆粗口
You know what? I never used to swear, ever,
但现在我发现这很有用
but now I find it useful.
人们看到我 觉得我绝不会爆粗
People look at me and think I would never swear,
所以当我说这他妈疯了
so when I say this is fucking nuts,
这就有附加含义 而且这确实他妈疯了
it has added meaning, and this is motherfucking nuts.
-谈完了 -你为什么这样 朱利叶斯
- I think we're done here. - Why are you doing this, Julius?
-怎么样 -假装你没有判决
- Doing what? - Pretending you didn't rule
一个你已经做出的判决 怎么回事
on something you did rule on. What's going on?
谁抓住你的把柄了
Who's gotten to you?
跟阿德里安的女友谈谈
Talk to Adrian's girlfriend.
谁是阿德里安的女友
Who's Adrian's girlfriend?
我要上庭了
I'm needed in court.
孕产妇死亡率的问题太性别化了
Maternal mortality is too gendered an issue.
而且黑人女性不是我们需要动员的群体
And black women aren't the ones we need to mobilize.
等等 等等 我能说句话吗
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Can-can I say something?
-你说 -有一个问题
- Yeah. - There's one issue
既招摇 涵盖经济
that is splashy, covers the economy
还直接与黑人相关
and addresses black folks directly.
赔款
Reparations.
我很确定赔款
I'm pretty certain that reparations
属于"决不可能发生"单子的头一项
is at the top of the... "Never gonna happen" list.
-但如果不是呢 -但它就是
- But what if it weren't? - But... it is.
政党已经越来越偏左了
The party is moving further and further left every day.
很多曾经难以想象的观点
There are a lot of ideas that were once inconceivable
如今都...变为寻常
that are now... ordinary.
但这个太极左了
But this is really far left.
有很多黑人保守派
There are a lot of black conservatives...
也许不是共和党那种保守派
Maybe not Republican conservative,
但绝不是民♥主♥党那种激进
but definitely not AOC progressive...
而且我们不能疏远他们
And we don't want to alienate them.
那我们要怎么让赔款实现呢
And how exactly do we make reparations happen,
-具体来说 -虽然这很复杂
- practically? - Just 'cause it's complicated
但不意味着我们该举手投降
doesn't mean we throw up our hands
-说自己做不到 -但我们应该...
- and say we can't do it. - But we should...
-你们有空吗 -干什么
- Do you have a minute? - For?
弗斯先生找
Mr. Firth.
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
洛哈特女士 你能一起来吗
Ms. Lockhart, do you mind joining us?
可以
Uh, sure.
走吧
Let's go.
他马上就来
He'll be right with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
每当我看到这样的办公室
You know, whenever I see offices like this,
我总会想总有一天我们都会死
I always think that we're all gonna be dead someday.
天呐
My God!
什么事这么好笑
What's funny?
没什么 莉兹她有
No, nothing. Uh, Liz has a...
黑色幽默
dark sense of humor.
我也有黑色幽默 告诉我
I have a dark sense of humor. Tell me.
我只是开玩笑说我们总有一天都会死
I was just joking that we're all gonna be dead someday.
毕竟人终有一死
Uh, you had to be there.
当然 我懂你
No, I'm right with you.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表