剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
但却没有一个能告诉我谁是汉密尔顿[政♥治♥家]And no one will tell me which one is Hamilton.
你找我来有事吗 总统先生
You called for me, Mr. President?
基♥督♥教福音派教♥徒♥那边有什么新消息吗
What's the latest on the evangelicals?
他们还支持我吗
Are they still with me?
直到世界毁灭
Till the end of the world.
不过也可能就到十一月
Or November.
也不知道哪个会先发生
Whichever comes first.
很好 很好
Good, good.
那我就能有一点行政的时间了
Then I can have some executive time.
谁在门口
Who's at the door?
是送披萨的人吗
Is that the pizza guy?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
什么玩意
Excuse me!
太恶心了 他们居然这么写梅根
It's disgusting, the way they write about Meghan
他们写凯特可没有这么恶毒
compared to the way they write about Kate.
可英国小报就是这样
Well, it is the British tabloids.
一滴法则仍然稳健存在于世
The one-drop rule is alive and well.
想象一下如果梅根没拉直头发会怎么样吧
Imagine if Meghan didn't straighten her hair.
-好吧 该谁出牌了 -你
- Okay, where are we? - It's you.
-我叫牌 -一对六
- I call. - Pair of sixes.
我什么都没有
I got nothing.
看看我这牌痛哭吧 女士们
Read 'em and weep, ladies.
-葫芦 三张二和两张九 -该死
- Full house, twos and nines. - Damn it.
三张五
Three fives.
卢卡
Lucca?
我发誓 这种事从来没发生过
I swear, this has never happened to me.
-赶快给我们看看 -什么牌
- Oh, just put 'em down. - What?
四张J
Four jacks.
来吧 拿走所有钱 贱♥人♥
Well, go ahead, take the pot, bitch.
-好了 吃点寿司歇一会 -别休息太久
- Okay, sushi break. - A short one.
给我时间把钱都赢回来
Give me time to win it back.
等一下 比安卡 我...
Um, no, Bianca, I...
-我不能拿这笔钱 -当然可以
- I can't take this. - Sure you can.
她们付得起 再说 她们也玩得很开心啊
They can afford it. Plus, they're having a blast.
是的 但是开始时下注的钱不是我的
Uh, yeah, but, uh, it wasn't my money to start with,
是你的钱
it was yours.
那又怎样 如果有个人给你钱
So? If someone gives you money
带你去狂欢节 然后你赢了
to go to a carnival, and you win
毛绒动物玩具或者金鱼 你还会还回去吗
a stuffed animal or a goldfish, do you give it back?
不会 但这可不是金鱼或毛绒玩具啊
Yeah, but this-this is not a goldfish or a stuffed animal.
要不然我不玩了
How about I quit,
你用我赢来的钱继续
and you play with my winnings.
不行 你这想法太可笑了
No. You're being ridiculous.
你可以还我原来的五十 但剩下的都归你
You can pay me back the original 50, but the rest is yours.
如果你真的那么不舒服 那就输点钱
Look, if you're that uncomfortable, just lose.
好吧 桌上大概有多少钱
Okay. So, how much is there?
五十万
Half a million.
什么
What?
不过别忘了 其中百分之二十...
But don't forget: 20%...
要用来做慈善
goes to charity.
不跟了
Out.
叫牌
Call.
来看牌吧 我没什么牌
Let's see it. I have nothing.
两个三
Two threes.
该死 你赢了
Damn it. It's yours.
怎么会 你有什么牌
What? What-what do you have?
没你大
Nothing.
你赢了 卢卡
It's yours, Lucca!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
一百五十万
A million and a half dollars!
-我们有麻烦了 -什么
- We got a problem. - What?
特朗普的推特吗
Trump's Twitter feed?
糟糕 "迈尔中士
Damn. "Sergeant Meyer
是我们的斗士
"is one of our great fighters.
我赦免他 即刻生效
"Effective immediately, I'm pardoning him
-以便他继续为伟大祖国服务" -天
- so he can continue to serve this great country." - Jesus.
"不要揪住他不放
"Stop hounding him,
说正事"
and get back to business."
好吧 咱们还有小队的成员
Okay, okay, so we-we still have the squad members
出庭作证迈尔的所作所为 赦免也没用
to testify to what Meyer did; the pardon doesn't matter.
不 他们不会出庭作证了
No. They're not testifying.
-什么 你怎么知道 -我打过电♥话♥
- What? How do you know? - I called them.
看到推特之后先打电♥话♥ 他们担心
First thing I did. They're worried about Meyer,
现在迈尔被赦免了 他会秋后算账
now that he's pardoned, that he's gonna come after them.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
这些人可是打击恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者和拆除炸♥弹♥的
These guys fight terrorists and they dismantle IEDs.
-搞不懂为什么害怕说真话 -不是
- I don't understand why they're afraid to speak up.- It's not
怯懦
cowardice.
迈尔军衔不变 回去继续做他们的长官
Meyer keeps his command, he's back to being their superior.
他们还要一起战斗 有可能
They got to work with him again.They may have to work
-并肩作战很多年 -好吧 也是
- with him for years.- All right, that... makes sense.
话说现在
You know, there is...
还有一个可传唤的证人
one witness we can call now.
谢谢
Thank you.
醒醒 灰姑娘
Wake up, Cinderella.
立正
Ten-hut!
请坐
At ease.
被告方还有什么要说的吗
Does the defense have anything else?
黎奥拉·库恩法官
我们要传唤一名证人 法官阁下
We have one more witness, Your Honor.
被告方重新传唤迈尔中士出庭作证
The defense recalls Sergeant Meyer to the stand.
被告方这是在浪费法庭的时间
The defense has already wasted the court's time
-嘲弄规则 法官阁下 -中士明确表示
- with this cynical tactic, Your Honor. - The sergeant made it clear
他不会回答你的问题 雷迪克女士
he would not answer your questions, Ms. Reddick.
没错
Yes.
但不到24小时前 中士已被赦免
But within the last 24 hours, the sergeant has been pardoned
他在阿富汗的一切行为
for his actions in Afghanistan,
因此他无权再引用第五修正案
so he no longer has a Fifth Amendment right.
-他必须回答问题 -法官阁下
- He must answer. - Your Honor...
最高法♥院♥有判例在先
The Supreme Court precedent
伯迪克诉美国案
is Burdick v. United States.
相关判决说明在这里
The relevant passages are there.
传迈尔中士上庭
Recall Sergeant Meyer.
中士 艾哈迈德·莫瓦德被枪杀
Sergeant, isn't it true
是在下午3点左右
that Mr. Ahmad Mowad was shot
是这样的吗
in the afternoon around 3:00 P.M.?
也就是15点
Uh... 1500 hours?
我援引第五修正案 答案不变
I plead the Fifth, same as before.
你必须回答问题 中士
You must answer the questions, Sergeant.
现在你不受第五修正案的保护
You have no Fifth Amendment right.
你在15点枪杀了莫瓦德先生对吗
So it's true you shot Mr. Mowadat at 1500 hours?
-是的 -莱尼下士
- Affirmative. - And Corporal Laney
承认他前一天的晚餐时间
has admitted to taking your gun around dinner time
拿了你的枪 你可以确认
the evening before. Can you confirm that he had
那个时间段他能接触到你的枪吗
access to your gun at that time?
-确认 -而在莫瓦德被杀之前
- Yes. - And at no other time
其它时间段是没有接触的对吗
before Mr. Mowad was killed?
-对的 -我这里有份文件
- That's right. - I have a document here
声称你每天早晨
stating that you practice
-都会带枪练习 -我反对
- every morning with your gun. - Objection.
庭审律师并没有拿到
Trial counsel has not been given a copy
-这份神秘文件 -这是您的
- of this mysterious document. - This is a transcript
开庭陈词记录 少校
of your opening statement, Major.
我假定您说的是事实
I'm assuming you told the truth.
反对无效 少校
Overruled, Major.
事实上 不单单是猜想 我们调查过
Actually, we did more than assume; we checked.
美国♥军♥队管理系统记录了所有
The AAMS keeps a log of bullets used
射击练习时使用的子弹
during target practice.
中士 这是您的名字吧
Sergeant, isn't this your name right here,
在莫瓦德被杀那个早晨的练习记录
practicing on the morning that Mr. Mowad was killed?
-是的 -所以那个早晨
- Yes. - So you knew
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表