剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yes.
玛尔塔 过去几个月中
Marta, you had some,
你收到了几则差评
uh, negative reviews in the last few months.
-是的 -你最近发现了这些评论是谁写的
- Yes. - And you recently discovered who wrote those reviews?
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对有效
Sustained.
我们想建立证据与本案的相关性 法官阁下
We're merely trying to establish relevance, Your Honor.
没必要 我已经做出了裁决
No need. I've already ruled.
那你是怎么确定这个证据与本案的相关性的
Well, how can you determine the relevance of this evidence?
-我不 -律师 你该提下一个问题了
- I don't... - Counselor, you need to move on.
你是否发现
Um, have you found that, uh,
稀世豪园试图发表差评而蓄意破坏你的声誉
Rare Orchard was attempting to sabotage you by publishing negative
律师 不要继续这个问题 我已经裁定了
Counselor. No. I have already ruled.
你还有没有其它问题
Do you have any other questions, or are you done?
我还有一个问题 法官阁下
I just have one more question, Your Honor.
这个问题和差评有关吗
Does it have anything to do with these negative reviews?
无关
No.
很好
Good.
你可以继续了
You may proceed.
618号♥备忘录是什么
What is Memo 618?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
律师 你可以退席了
Counselor, you are done.
为什么 我刚提问618号♥备忘录是什么
Why? I'm just asking what Memo 618 is.
-仅此而已 -这与本案无关
- That's all. - It is not relevant to this case.
上一位法官看到618号♥备忘录
The last time a judge was faced with Memo 618,
我的案子就消失了
my case disappeared.
我刚看见有人给你递了一份文件
And I see you were just handed a document
上面写着"618号♥备忘录"
with "Memo 618" on it,
所以这与本案有关
and that's why it is relevant.
律师 你是在藐视法庭
Counselor, you are in contempt.
为什么 如果618号♥备忘录没有任何意义
Why? If Memo 618 means nothing,
为什么要判我藐视法庭
why should I be held in contempt?
休庭
Court is adjourned.
-休到什么时候 -到我他妈的裁决为止
- Until when? - Until I fucking decide.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn?
可以跟我一同上楼吗
Do you mind accompanying me upstairs?
为什么
Why?
有人要求的
It's been requested.
你好 卢卡 我是伊蒂·哈姆
Hello, Lucca. I'm Edie Ham.
这位是克里奥和宝拉
This is Cleo and Paula.
你们好
Hi.
我做错什么了吗
Have I done something wrong?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我知道人力部恶名远扬
No, I know human resources has a scary reputation,
但我们和你一样 只是普通员工
but we're just plain folk just like you.
那就好 那为什么...
Good to hear. So, uh, why...
或许有件小事 你们律所
A small thing, maybe. There's been a complaint
有位高级律师被人投诉了
about a senior attorney at your firm.
但首先 我需要你保证
But first, I need you to not share
你不会跟那位律师提及我们接下来的谈话
what we're about to discuss with the attorney in question, okay?
卢卡
Lucca?
我理解你的要求了
I understand what you're asking.
这里说的是哪位律师
Which attorney are we discussing?
阿德里安·博斯曼
Adrian Boseman.
他是我的直属上司
Well, he's my immediate superior,
所以我无法保证
so I can't promise you anything.
你愿不愿意告诉我都行
It's up to you whether you-you want to share with me or not.
很明显 博斯曼先生用了"黑傀"一词
Apparently, Mr. Boseman used the N-word.
-你是在开玩笑 -没有
- Oh, you're kidding. - No.
我们一点也不觉得好笑
And we don't find it at all comical.
我们希望你能告知我们当时的情况
We're hoping you can shed some light on what happened
以及博斯曼先生以前是否在你面前
and if Mr. Boseman has used the N-word
使用过这个词
in your presence on prior occasions.
618号♥备忘录
未查询到结果
什么是618号♥备忘录
警告
你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结
警告
你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结
搞什么
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得跟你谈谈 莉兹
I need to talk to you, Liz.
好吧 什么事
Okay. About?
他们要求我不能与阿德里安交流
I was asked not to discuss thiswith Adrian.
谁的要求
Asked by who?
很不幸 他们要我不能说
Unfortunately, I was asked not to say.
但我可以告诉莉兹
But I can tell Liz.
谁要你这么做的
You were asked by whom?
人力资源部
Human resources.
他们问我博斯曼先生是否用过"黑傀"这个词
They asked me if Mr. Boseman had used the N-word.
-天啊 -他什么时候用了"黑傀"这个词
- Jesus Christ.- When did he use - the N-word?
我那是在引用弗农·乔丹的话
I was quoting Vernon Jordan.
很明显 STR劳利
Apparently, STR Laurie has
对不恰当言语是零容忍♥
a zero tolerance policy on inappropriate language.
这简直是扯淡
This is bullshit.
谁告诉他们的
Who told them?
他们没说
They didn't say.
你知道当时还有谁在场
You know who was there in the room?
谁
Who?
卡勒布
Caleb.
-我觉得不是他 -为什么
- I don't think it's him. - Why not?
他不是在给楼上通风报信吗
Isn't he feeding info upstairs?
不知道
I don't know.
只是不像是他干的 他挺老实的
It just doesn't seem like him. He's sort of honest.
怎么个老实法
In what way, honest?
我问他为什么在我们这一层工作时
When I asked him why he was working on our floor,
他说他是来监视我们的
he said he was spying on us.
-你说什么 -他是开玩笑的
- I'm sorry, what? - He was joking.
要是他真的在监视我们
If he was actually spying on us,
就不会说出来了
he wouldn't say he was spying on us.
或许他就应该这么说
Well, maybe that's exactly what he would say.
他在故弄玄虚
It's a bluff.
你喜欢他吗
You like him?
算是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
好吧 有个办法可以查出
Okay. Well, there's a way we can find out
看看他是否在给楼上传递消息
if he's feeding information upstairs.
告诉他我们在考虑把民♥主♥党♥国♥委会
Just tell him that we're thinking of taking on the DNC
当成法律援助客户 这样就能...
as a pro bono client in order to...
避免钱落入STR劳利了
to keep money from STR Laurie.
这我怎么做
How do I do that?
梅丽莎 你有时会说漏嘴
Marissa, you sometimes blurt things out.
就假装说漏嘴好了
So just blurt it out.
律政论♥坛♥ 律师留言板
618号♥备忘录
可能你的电脑出了点小问题...
Maybe it was a bug on your...
未找到结果
无文件符合您的搜索关键词
这个 和之前一样
There. That's the same.
也可能是网站的问题 你接下来怎么操作的
Then maybe it's the website. What'd you do next?
我输入了"618号♥备忘录是什么"
I typed, "What is Memo 618?"
618号♥备忘录是什么
警告
你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结
警告
你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
看起来好像是恶意软件
Seems like targeted malware.
我会再研究一下
I'll look into it.
谢谢 不过要小心一点
Thank you. But be careful.
-你什么意思 -我也说不清
- What do you mean? - I don't know.
感觉很不对劲
Something's going on.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
你还在削大头菜吗
You still rutabaga-ing?
没有 我在工作
No. Working.
-你在干吗 -我一向都在工作
- How about you? - Always working.
你听起来怪怪的 出什么事了吗
You sound different. What's wrong?
没什么 我只是...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表