剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
was a source of amusement to you, Mrs. Lockhart.
唯一可笑的是你利用它的方式 坎宁先生
The only amusement is how you use it, Mr. Canning.
天呐 仇恨的形式真是五花八门
My goodness. Hate comes in many forms.
法官阁下
Oh, Your Honor...
够了 我知道你是谁 坎宁先生
Enough. I know who you are, Mr. Canning.
我们曾在许多案子上是对手
We were on the opposite sides of many cases.
因此我希望您 法官阁下 能回避此案
That's why I ask you, Your Honor, to recuse yourself.
外加您和洛哈特女士的关系
That and your relationship with Mrs. Lockhart...
如果所有干过其他工作的法官都要回避
Look, if every judge who had a prior career recused himself,
那就没有法官了
there'd be no judges left.
-拒绝回避 -我会上诉
- Recusal denied. - I will appeal.
我觉得你该上诉
I think you should.
-他们什么时候开始 -现在
- When are they starting up? - Now.
法庭被要求签发一张临时
The Court is being asked to issue a temporary...
法官阁下 我的当事人是家墨西哥餐厅
Your Honor, my client's Mexican restaurant,
主营地道家庭料理
which serves up authentic homemade food
附带现代特色
with a contemporary edge--
美味混酱 辣香肠卷饼
great moles, chorizo tacos--
正面临着被铲平的危险
is in danger of being bulldozed...
抱歉 法官阁下
Excuse me, Your Honor,
能把窗户关上吗
uh, could we ask that the windows be closed?
-为什么 -因为我的身体
- Why? - Because my health
受不了冷空气
is negatively impacted by the cold air,
法官阁下 这是医嘱
Your Honor. Doctor's orders.
法警
Marshal.
能直接跳到证人出庭吗
Can we move on to our witnesses?
好 我们传唤
Yes, we call the CEO
稀世豪园开♥发♥商的执行总裁上庭
of Rare Orchard Developers to the stand:
塔克·纽金特先生
Mr. Tucker Nugent.
纽金特先生
Mr. Nugent?
塔克·纽金特
Tucker Nugent?
有人在吗
Hello?
坎宁先生 你的当事人呢
Mr. Canning, where's your client?
他不在这 法官阁下
Uh, he's not here, Your Honor.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
法官阁下 我们准备好了
Your Honor, we are ready.
他被传唤了 先生
He's been subpoenaed, sir.
没错
That's true.
-那他必须出庭 -我们清楚
- Then he must appear. - We understand.
你们清楚 但他人不在这
You understand, and yet he's not here.
没错
That is true.
他有什么必须去的家庭紧急事务吗
Was there a family emergency that he had to attend to?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
我糊涂了 坎宁先生
I'm-I'm confused, Mr. Canning.
你的当事人基于什么理由
On what basis does your client
决定不遵守法庭传票
justify noncompliance with a judicial subpoena?
我猜 他认为这不合法
My guess, he doesn't recognize its legitimacy.
坎宁先生 你向你的当事人说明过
Mr. Canning? Did you explain to your client
这是联邦法庭吗
that this is a federal court?
我是个联邦法官
I am a federal judge?
因此由我发出的传票
And that the issuance of a subpoena by me is,
完全合法
in fact, legitimate?
我说了你很可能是这种立场
I told him that would most likely be your position.
这不是个立场 律师
It's not a position, Counselor.
是事实
It's a fact.
我的当事人认为他有足够权力
My client believes there's ample authority
持对立立场
for maintaining a contrary position.
对立立场... 你疯了吗
Contrary posit... Are you insane?
没有 先生
No, sir.
-叫法官阁下 -抱歉 法官阁下
- Your Honor. - Pardon me, Y-Your Honor.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他人现在在哪
Physically, where is he right now?
他没有告诉我他身处何处
Uh, he hasn't provided me with his whereabouts.
但他说自己会直接联♥系♥你
But he did say that he'd be in direct contact with you,
用信件
and in writing.
那我们收到
Well, have we received
纽金特先生那里有什么消息吗
any communication from Mr. Nugent?
有的 法官阁下
Uh, yes, Your Honor.
请朗读一下
Oh. Please. Read it.
"关于征用土地诉讼一案
"Regarding: subpoena duces tecum
出示的法庭传票
related to eminent domain proceedings.
回复凯恩法官 恕我直言
To Judge Cain, with all due respect,
去你♥妈♥的♥"
go fuck yourself."
我先把话说清楚了
Just so I'm clear,
你的委托人现在提供了
your client has now provided
他藐视法庭的书面证据
documentary evidencefor his contempt of this court.
-是这样吗 -我确定他提供了一些证据
- Is that right? - I'll stipulate that he's provided something.
但法官阁下
But, uh, Your Honor,
我对法庭关于证据的定性有异议
I take issue with the Court's characterization.
他让我死开
He told me to go fuck myself !
我相信他是在反对
I believe he was taking exception
过度行使司法权力
to overreaching judicial authority
而不是...人身攻击
rather than stating a... personal directive.
法官阁下 司法系统的能力...
Your Honor, the ability of the judicial system...
律师 等一下
Counselor, I need you to be quiet.
法♥院♥特此发布一项裁决
The Court hereby issues a rule
要求纽金特先生说明
to show cause why Mr. Nugent
为何不应因未出庭
should not be held in contempt of this Court
而被判藐视本法庭
for his failure to appear.
先生们
Uh, gentlemen.
坎宁先生会告诉你他委托人的地址
Mr. Canning will provide you with his client's address.
我要你们今天务必把他带来
And I want you to go and bring him here today.
必要时 可动用武力 清楚了吗
By force, if necessary. You understand?
-是的 法官阁下 -很好
- Yes, Your Honor. - Good.
我们一小时后在这里重新开庭
We will convene back here in one hour.
我负责证人准备工作 你负责安抚情绪
I deal with witness prep. You just offer comfort.
上层不是这么交代的 我们一起合作
That's not what upstairs said. We work together.
政♥治♥正确真让人恼火
This PC shit is so aggravating.
你们越是努力想推进
You know, the more you guys push it,
生出的反作用力会让你的生活越艰难
the more the backlash will make your lives harder.
你所说的"你们"
And when you say "You guys",
是指哪些人
who are we talking about here?
-老天 -非裔美国人
- God. - African Americans?
全人类 还是所有和你观念不同的人
Humans? Or anybody that doesn't think like you?
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
太抱歉了
Hey. So sorry.
我得去办点事
I have to run a few errands.
我们能在路上做取证准备吗
Can we do the depo prep on the run?
-当然 -没问题
- Sure. - Definitely.
你要去哪办事
Where are these errands?
就几小时的路程
Just a few hours away.
我在飞机上工作效率很高 走吧
I do my best work on the plane. Let's go.
我们得上飞机
So we're gonna go on that?
也就几个小时
Just for a few hours.
斯凯女士 我们已到三万英尺高
Ms. Skye, we've just reached 30,000 feet,
你们可以在机舱里走动了
so you're all good to move about the cabin.
谢谢你 路易斯
Thank you, Lewis.
不怎么坐飞机吧 李先生
Not much of a flyer, Mr. Lee?
我只是习惯了坐大飞机
Oh, I'm j-I'm just used to bigger planes.
光想想我们在这个小金属管里
I know, it's crazy, right, to think we're in this small metal tube,
飞在这么高的天上
way up in the sky,
底下没任何东西托着 就很疯狂 不是吗
with literally nothing holding us up?
给你
Here.
尝尝大♥麻♥素鸡尾酒 会让你放松的
Try one of my CBD cocktails. It'll relax you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有个孩子
So, you have a baby.
确实 你怎么知道的
I do. How did you know that?
我调查了你一下
I may have looked you up.
看看照片
Pictures.
拜托了
Come on.
我的天啊
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表